Canadians and Aliens (split from is it possible we are being observed)

Ant Sinclair

Section 2: Posting

4. The use of logical fallacies to prove a point is prohibited. The use of fallacies undermines an argument, and the constant use of them is simply irritating.

ScienceForums.Net Forum Rules

!

Moderator Note

While this is true, rules violations are the sort of thing the mods should handle, and we'd prefer you use the report post function when you think there's a problem.

I apologize for the inconvenience my post have caused!

It was not my intention to be backseat moderating and I don't consider Ant Sinclair's post to be problematic nor severe enough to warrant a reprimand from the moderators.

In the future I will take extra care not to overstep my formal boundaries as a member and possibly even refrain from making a reply.

(After all, it's much easier to simply click the red button instead of sticking your head out and spend time to politely explain why something is wrong, with the additional necessity to tiptoe around the limits of what I may or may not be permitted to say, I will likely consider it to be too much trouble.)

I am also sorry for making an off topic post and replying to a moderator note, but since it is not clear whether my post was reported or if I stepped on someone's toes in the staff, I felt compelled to make a official apology and explain myself.