GOD: the system as a whole/the universal quantum computer. God-incarnate: the original & number 1 programmer/Creator of all 'true Earth-like plan-its'

Brad Watson_Miami FL

Although very closely connect74ed, there is a BIG difference between...

GOD: the 'system as a whole'/the 'universal quantum computer'.

God-incarnate (in the Guardin' of Eden, Jesus son of Joseph, 2nd Coming of the Christ): the original and number 1 programmer/the Creator of all 'true Earth-like plan-its'.

Defining GOD as the 'system as a whole' is a very mathematical term of 'all inclusiveness': nothing exists outsides the all inclusive system. This appears to be beyond argument.

"Everything is information."

For over 12 years now, the world's leading quantum computer scientists (i.e. Dr. Seth Lloyd of MIT, author of Programming the Universe) have known that "This universe behaves as a quantum computer where particles not only collide, they compute". "Information can be created but not destroyed, although it can be transferred. - Theory of Information".

Where there's a computer, there are programs and programmers. Where there are programs and programmers, there is the number 1 program - thee universal constant of the GOD=7_4 algorithm/code or FOD=6_4 (Planet Nestor) - and the number 1 programmer.

Reincarnation has now been proven by science (google that and Dr. Stevenson Univ. of Virginia. Also, google: past-life regressions. See the book Soul Survivor. Google: Reincarnation Theory & its 25 Principles incl. Theory of Luck [ex. Einstein returned as Watson]). The Creator of Earth used the mathematical model of GOD=7_4 when He first planned this planet; google: GOD=7_4 algorithm/code.

According to the Bible - Revelation 5:1-10:10 - only the 2nd Coming of the Christ can produce the "book/scroll...sealed with 7 seals"/'beyond Einstein theories'. I have them attached here; please check them out and I can answer your questions.

Edited by Brad Watson_Miami FL

!

Moderator Note

Even in our Religion section, you can't make assertions like this without some supportive evidence. And no, telling people to Google it doesn't count.

So either provide some evidence to support your conclusions, or stop making assertions. Because without that, you're soapboxing, and that's against the rules here.

If you have any problems with this moderation, use the Report function, or send me a PM condemning me to some numerologically significant time in Hell, but don't discuss it here.

Strange,

Why wouldn't you bother to google: reincarnation proven by science?

Google...

Dr. Ian Stevenson - Univ. of Virginia

past-life regressions

Dr. Brian Weiss author of Many Lives, Many Masters

book Soul Survivor

Reincarnation Theory & its 25 Principles incl. Theory of Luck (ex. Einstein returned as Watson)

Albert Einstein reincarnated - The 18 Requirements

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phi For All,

The world's leading quantum computer scientists (i.e. Dr. Seth Lloyd of MIT author of Programming The Universe) have known for 12+ years that "This universe behaves as a quantum computer where particles not only collide, they compute." "Information can be created but not destroyed, although it can be transferred." Are you familiar with all this information?

Edited by Brad Watson_Miami FL

Strange,

Why wouldn't you bother to google: reincarnation proven by science?

!

Moderator Note

It's your job to back up claims you make. And scientific evidence was requested (i.e. peer-reviewed, repeatable).

Swansont,

How much of your homework to you want me to do for you? I AM not able to copy and paste on this forum. If I post something that I use a link, I get criticized and receive a 'warning'. So you want me to spend an hour writing something out instead of a link, so then the atheists here can simply dismiss it and send it off to the 'trash can' or lock the thread like you've already done?

This is very poor 'science' being practiced by the administrator and moderators on this forum! It appears that you 'cherry-pick' what posts and posters to pick on depending on your atheist agenda.

Swansont,

How much of your homework to you want me to do for you?

You misunderstand. It's not my homework.

I AM not able to copy and paste on this forum. If I post something that I use a link, I get criticized and receive a 'warning'. So you want me to spend an hour writing something out instead of a link, so then the atheists here can simply dismiss it and send it off to the 'trash can' or lock the thread like you've already done?

Not able? Your computer does not have copy and paste ability? Trade up, or type in the long urls.

You get threads locked and links removed when you break the rules. If you continue, you get suspended and/or banned. Your window for deciding to comply with the rules gets smaller with each violation.

This is very poor 'science' being practiced by the administrator and moderators on this forum! It appears that you 'cherry-pick' what posts and posters to pick on depending on your atheist agenda.

I would characterize it more like a pulse-height discriminator. It's more like we are picking out the bad cherries. All posts below a certain threshold of quality are culled. In any event, it's not random, because why would it be? We aren't going to "pick on" people who are following the rules.

As for telling good science from bad science…tell yourself whatever you want.

• 3 weeks later...

Brad nobody said you cannot post your opinions, but either admit to it being an opinion, or just be damn sure you back it up with some credible evidence, or you will receive alot of negative feedback. People don't like opinions trying to hide as facts.

Firstly, the statement: "reincarnation has been proven by science, google it!" is gonna get some serious flack if you don't show this proof. Sorry yo tell you, but 1 book written by one person does not constitute proof in any world. I could find you thousands of books on aliens and ufo's, all claiming to provide evidence. The thing is, the evidence needs to be examined and experiments repeated until there is a scientific consensus. People's bias creeps in way too much, and you should try use your critical thinking to separate a fringe pseudo-scientist from the majority of scientists. Most scientists create theories to fit evidence, and then put those theories through rigorous peer reviews to test their validity.

If this is your belief, then fine, but do not pretend that it is backed by science, where any respectable scientist would call Dr. Stevenson a quack or pseudoscience at best. Do you remember when there was a Docter who claimed vaccines cause autism. He was later exposed as rigging the studies and even admitted to lying, but still people believe that vaccines cause autism. Unfortunately, even today there are people who argue against vaccines and quoting "studies" that idiots like this created, many of them even know he has been discredited, but they brush it off as a drug company conspiracy plan. Do not be that guy who only sees what he wants to see, try and look at both sides, and pay attention to the credibility and the amount information coming for each side, then come back here when you have thoroughly researched the issue.

Edited by CasualKilla