sorry faf, hes got you beat

blike

Ah, sorry. From the context I read it, you had dug up a thread that was twelve months old with the specific notion of mocking people with large ears by comparing them to a Volkswagen Beetle to emphasise how freakish these people appear.

In your context it was a reference to colloquial terms used to deride people with large ears in the 1960's, drawn from the fact that certain haircuts from that time period actually emphasis parts of the human aspect.

I see how that fit’s in with the thread now. Boy genius with poor haircut = of course if you had large ears also, you’d look like a Volkswagen beetle with the doors open, from behind.

Jesus, that’s some funny shit right there.

Ah' date=' sorry. From the context I read it, you had dug up a thread that was twelve months old with the specific notion of mocking people with large ears by comparing them to a Volkswagen Beetle to emphasise how freakish these people appear.

[/quote']

12 months or 12 years old, if it`s still on the database to read and reply to it`s still VALID!

Freak or Freakishish is YOUR word, NOT ours!

no more than some of the other posts in this thread, no.

and only YOU and maybe some of your chums could be so infantile as to pick up and comment on a simple typo and TRY to make a point of it! :(

you really disapoint me :(

I disappoint you? I'm not sure what you mean my by chums, but by coincidence it is actually triggered by dealing with the results of blasé insults from people such as yourself. I actually volunteer at this organisation: -

http://www.samaritans.org

Where I listen at great length to people who have been worn down by little insulting comments like yours all through their lives.

Your insulting and just plain wrong. Funny, you could have just said ‘sorry’, but you automatically ignored that and just went for giving me bad rep points then calling me infantile and accuse me of fantasising. Did you ever consider that, perhaps, I might actually be insulted by your 'joke'?

I suppose I'm asking for it, but what is it that you think was a 'typo'? Is there even an answer to that?

uh uh uh, YOU gave the bad rep 1`st rememeber!

as for the typo part if you`ve forgotten already (maybe indicative of you NOT reading the WHOLE thread even after you type it yourself????)

"Oh and 'Freakishish' is all yours. It's a brand new word. Well done."

now can you see how pathetic! I reccomend you take this take this to PM, say no more! as it happens I`m busy at the moment and can`t engage in full chat over here, I`m working on and engine and have just dropped a wingnut!

Yes, I gave the bad reputation points to you first, because I don't like the insult in your post. No, I don't think PM would be a good idea. I would prefer to discuss on a forum. No, I don't think there was a typing mistake in your post 23. No, I don't particualy care if your working or not as time can be extended between posts.

I actually think if you took some time to engage yourself before posting, we might actually make headway. It's painfully obvious you don't consider what your saying before you say it, and you barely read posts before you reply. A semblance of grammar and spelling would encourage me to think you were remotley trying to understand the thread.