The Creator Paradox

This is not really a paradox or anything, but imagine this. If something would have created our universe like the big bang, what created the big bang? Another scenario, if god created us, who created god? And who created the creator of god and it goes on maybe even to the infinite. Another scenario, everything was possibly created by the big bang and that was probably near the dawn of time. But what created the dawn of time, when was the dawn of time? Maybe our universe was created infinite years ago, but thats impossible, that means that there was no start at all. This is really confusing... for me at least, all those people out there would probably pound me down on my hypothesis.

I have a religion, so I think this was quite offensive. This is though in the wrong section, should probably go to Brainteasers or Religion. Unless a theory, it should go to its respective categories. Anyways, it varies from one person's view, opinion and thinking. I believe that god was always there, and that he was infinite and eternal. Called the Eternal Effect, he was always there. If the big bang was real, I would prefer to believe that he caused it, and not heated particles appeared from nothingness, and the big bang exploded and the universe expanded from a singularity.

Edited by Mr. Astrophysicist

I have a religion, so I think this was quite offensive. This is though in the wrong section, should probably go to Brainteasers or Religion. Unless a theory, it should go to its respective categories. Anyways, it varies from one person's view, opinion and thinking. I believe that god was always there, and that he was infinite and eternal. Called the Eternal Effect, he was always there. If the big bang was real, I would prefer to believe that he caused it, and not heated particles appeared from nothingness, and the big bang exploded and the universe expanded from a singularity.

Sorry, I didn't know I offended you.