evolution of plants & nature ??

Well I was thinking it has to do with merging of life forms that is how we become what and how we are with fingers and toes. Also I think genetics is interesting because say for real life examples the old man has cancer of the lungs and has one removed, and it grows back a healthy young lung. This is very unusual to be found happen but it did happen, and so the regenerative is like stem cells, but the kicker is that area is hereditary with genetic cellr growth disorder. So within a species than we could possibly find regenerative abilities in some, while finding others have no ability in those locations of the body. Could these viruses we have to merge with or die from that we do all the time even from plagues, be what shape and help us to evolve, and help us make and other animals make those strange leaps in physical characteristic while staying as a same species and other, I think. Like those surviving Ebola would be people now but maybe perhaps consider to some on a micro biological stances Adam and Eve. You can not cause cancer by what we conceive as hazardous chemicals, cancer is genetic disposition that can be stimulated by many things including the sun. Radiation can cause 75% of cell growth and DNA fluxes. This is an environmental issue, merging and evolution are the same. So if I have a lung lost I wouldn't mind that mans lung for a donation. I also think it had a good bio engineering purpose to keep in mind in keeping in mind a clients history. This should be studied more think, your thoughts?

Ok I understand the idea is to change hereditary disposition by avoidance. It seems they believe by doing this it can alter the genetics into not passing along or succumbing so much to stimuli and to all ways avoid such, but are we sure its really that connected to cause and effect?

Sorry went off path here I was thinking about Dandelion's, and how they made a leap in evolution from growing so tall and blooming to mowing and growing short and blooming the next time around.

Reading and refreshing on things on evolution of plants any suggestive readings? I was wondering if the fungi is the connection between branching from plant to animal kingdom?

Its strange that drought hardy plants such as weeds, have seedlings that are able to sustain and grow in water. That a plant seedling that is inside lush plump cantaloupe sustained in water decays. Stoleniferious wonder why also usually bulberious, but you have very similar characteristic to say a grass than with a bush in respect the stems characters are just differing.

Well I was thinking it has to do with merging of life forms...

Part of evolution can happen that way.

Symbiogenesis, or endosymbiotic theory, is an evolutionary theory which explains the origin of eukaryotic cells from prokaryotes. It states that several key organelles of eukaryotes originated as symbiosis between separate single-celled organisms. According to this theory, mitochondria and plastids (e.g. chloroplasts), and possibly other organelles, represent formerly free-living bacteria that were taken inside another cell as an endosymbiont, around 1.5 billion years ago. Molecular and biochemical evidence suggest that the mitochondrion developed from proteobacteria (in particular, Rickettsiales, the SAR11 clade,[1][2] or close relatives) and the chloroplast from cyanobacteria (in particular, N2-fixing filamentous cyanobacteria[3][4]).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Symbiogenesis

Thanks for the link. So there is a lot of support leaning to leaps of evolution they're calling it saltational evolution.

I'm really having problems with sharing here and so it really hinders me getting answers. Now With Symbiogenesis Chromotophores contained genes that were accountable for photosynthesis but were lacking in performing other functions meaning it was very dependent. When we graph like ivy to tree's, we're forcing a merging of dependence, but this forcing would never seed into a permanent characteristic that would be passed along.

So maybe what is happening is about being independent, and if something is weak but able to fill a demand in a co/dependence then a merging to conform to a lifestyle habit emerges? Maybe having a weakness can be something's biggest strength, like a journey that could never be finished without a helping hand from something other, but combined team work and wonders come out of it.

... When we graph like ivy to tree's, we're forcing a merging of dependence, but this forcing would never seed into a permanent characteristic that would be passed along. ...

Ivy does not have a symbiotic relationship with trees, nor a dependence on trees. While [English] ivy won't flower until it climbs to a certain height -and the leaves change shape as well-, it will grow along the ground vigorously and can climb on rock to reach a flowering height.

As to an evolved characteristic of ivy and other vining plants that lets them climb, it is the ability to form vessels, a characteristic that evolved in different plants and at different times.

Xylem

Evolution

Vessels first evolved during the dry, low CO2 periods of the late Permian, in the horsetails, ferns and Selaginellales independently, and later appeared in the mid Cretaceous in angiosperms and gnetophytes.[20] Vessels allow the same cross-sectional area of wood to transport around a hundred times more water than tracheids![20] This allowed plants to fill more of their stems with structural fibers, and also opened a new niche to vines, which could transport water without being as thick as the tree they grew on.[20] Despite these advantages, tracheid-based wood is a lot lighter, thus cheaper to make, as vessels need to be much more reinforced to avoid cavitation.[20]

Edit: fix link Edited by Acme

Why are you sending me information about ivy? :huh:

I guess some education back ground on my part will be helpful, I'm familiar with Botany and plant I.D. Latin and such.

^_^ OH!!!! Mistaken graphing kind of is a forcing against nature.

Why are you sending me information about ivy? :huh:

I guess some education back ground on my part will be helpful, I'm familiar with Botany and plant I.D. Latin and such.

^_^ OH!!!! Mistaken graphing kind of is a forcing against nature.

Erhm...I wrote about ivy because you brought it up. And the word is graft, not graph. Who is grafting trees to ivy anyway? I'd say grafting is working with nature and in any case grafting does not affect evolution.

People do it all the time to make money!!! And sorry but I know you could figure out which one talking about so cut the act. You either are following or just a googler trying to act smart, but why would you keep missing the point? That is beyond me. I was talking about it in the means that it was forced and being forced merges in nature occurs, but it can not be transferred to the off spring. But I'm thinking that this could start something down the line with a species a forced co/existence.

And sorry but I know you could figure out which one talking about so cut the act. You either are following or just a googler trying to act smart, but why would you keep missing the point? That is beyond me.

It's beyond all of us, because there are more explanations than just these two. There's no reason to be uncivil, Acme's response was completely relevant.

Not spitting at people when they try to talk to you is a good basic strategy in discussion.