Starwars Episode 3

ed84c

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In 6, the last one, Obi Wan is there in spirit form, and near the end in the back with him is some other spirit dude, I think. We guessed it was Vader after he died, and he became a good guy. I', going to have to watch them again, maybe that was a dream or something, or maybe it was Qui Guan??

it was vader and you forgot about yoda.

Yoda was there? I'm going to finish watching them to day so I can get my facts straight, :P

yes

however at the 2nd half of Ep3 yoda said he would t each Obi wan how to talk to qui gon, however prosumabley he doesnt get a hologram

There was one small part of the latest film that totally captivated my imagination...

don’t read on if you want to see the film unspoiled.

When the guy from L.A. Law tries to take the baby princess Lea away to be adopted and the clone troopers try to stop him...one of the baby Jedi kids somehow survived and even though he is ill prepared gives it his best.

that I think, I could writhe a complete story around.

In fact any 20 min sequence from the film I could probably see being pulled out to a movie length, insightful, human type story.

Yep, one thing about this last film...it could be that the sheer volume of content and action de humanised the adventure.

left us on the side lines as it were.

Ahhh I have it....Lucas needed to change his philosophy to "Slower more intense"

he always wanted to see how fast you could tell a story...well maybe that was just tooo fast.

I have the OST now as well. John Williams succeeds once again........

However, i have noticed in the new version of the Starwars DVD, old vader hologram (end of ROTJ) is replaced by hayden christensen! arghhhhhh what was wrong with old vader?

But' date=' I was just given a new DVD of a really old 1934 black and white movie serial called” Flash Gordon Conquers the universe”.

[/quote']

Hey, I didn't know they even had DVDs back then!

;)

_=*=--SPOILERS INCLUDED--=*=_

but answers an important question: what is the purpose of the midichlorians?

i thought of this a while ago, but recently i read a review somewhere that said "there is no purpose for midichlorians in this trilogy." (not an exact quote)

Midichlorians have a HUGE purpose.

remember when Darth Sidious talkes about his late master?

yes, the "sith legend" isn't a sith legend, it's his old master.

he says "he was able to manipulate the midichlorians around him to save lives".

but it's not just that. Darth Sidious also specifically says "he even found a way to use the midichlorians to create life", putting emphasis on "create life".

now think... Anikin had no father. he was just born.

Anakin has a midichlorian count off the charts. it's so large that it's not measurable.

Anikin is the chosen one

Anikin is filled with fear, attachment, love; even when outlawed by the jedi council.

in episode 1, Obi-wan even questions (to Yoda): "is it possible that this boy was created by the midichlorians themselves?" (not an exact quote)

this is all evidence that Darth Sidious' master (i forgot his name) created Anikin. Anikin was created by the dark side (the emotional side, not the sith's lust for power).

Midichlorians are the basis of the whole story.

at the end of episode 6 on vhs there is obi-wan yoda and the older anakin when you see him with his helmet off. i got the original trilogy on dvd and at the end of 6 there is obi-wan yoda and young anakin (hayden christenson)

i thought of this a while ago' date=' but recently i read a review somewhere that said "there is [u']no[/u] purpose for midichlorians in this trilogy." (not an exact quote)

but it's not just that. Darth Sidious also specifically says "he even found a way to use the midichlorians to create life", putting emphasis on "create life".

Anakin has a midichlorian count off the charts. it's so large that it's not measurable.

Anikin is the chosen one

Anikin is filled with fear, attachment, love; even when outlawed by the jedi council.

in episode 1, Obi-wan even questions (to Yoda): "is it possible that this boy was created by the midichlorians themselves?" (not an exact quote)

this is all evidence that Darth Sidious' master (i forgot his name) created Anikin. Anikin was created by the dark side (the emotional side, not the sith's lust for power).

thats sorta scary. it all makes sense to me though

i thought of this a while ago' date=' but recently i read a review somewhere that said "there is [u']no[/u] purpose for midichlorians in this trilogy." (not an exact quote)

Anikin is the chosen one

thats not something that has been confirmed by anyone. if anything i would expect george lucas to address this eventually and deny this connection. it is AT BEST left to interpretation, but there is no reason for anakin's mother, a slave woman on tatooine, to be the product of some sith experiment.

Hey' date=' did anyone else notice another maybe plothole. In episode 4, when obi wan is killed, his body vanishes, but all the other episodes I-III, that doesn't happen to any of the jedi, Qua gon is cremated, remember?

Anyone know why that is?[/quote']

Yoda and Vader died by vanishing too, as I recall. I don't know what's up with Qui-gon's cremation over an open flame hot enough to cook, but not hot enough to incinerate into ashes.

Another plot hole I think I remember is that in episode 6, Leia says she remembers her mother and that said mother died when she was young. This was after Luke asked her about their mother, so I doubt she's referring to Bail Organna's wife. How would she know her mother if her mother died while giving birth? I suppose we're supposed to patch it up with a Force explanation.