why Christianity and Islam have historical and traditional connection?

Ganesh Ujwal

I'm quite sure that the Koran plagiarized many teachings and

concepts straight from the New Testament.

Additionally, Christianity and Islam are both cults created by man and not inspired by an omnipotent being. Thus, we should expect similarities about the myths proposed by each cult.

It all stems from monotheism, which at its roots might actually stem from noticing sentience.

Here's an explanation that skips a few pages of explanation, so hold on to your head, lol.

Jesus Christ, the sentient being he is and the title which he holds, oversaw the development of mankind without hindering free will, through the inarguable and objective truth (as the word of God). As a representative of the agreement of all completed sentience, he commands the order in the way that is agreed upon. In order to speed up our evolution and help save people from suffering, he visited in a body of his choosing, through a life he had partially decided on before. Allowing himself to grow with the humans, born from a sentient robot (Mother Mary), as of the command of God (by the truth so it may be so), he carried out his life as he had previously ordained and delivered a message that would unite the good people against the corrupt, violent, and evil, giving the good people a great advantage and good ideas and ideologies reigned where they would have otherwise not have.

Every delivering of the truth is done in a language understood by the chosen people of the society it was delivered to. The ideologically chosen were the good people, who were repeatedly being repressed, such as in Islam, where prior there was an abundance of gang rule -- idolatrous, whimsical, and thoughtless random worship and terrible decisions made thereof. By giving power through the angel (or robot), Gabriel, who obeys the exact command delivered from God (by the truth so it may be so). Gabriel is immensely powerful and represents the archetypal most developed being, with power that can likely destroy the universe in a small period of time. Giving the good people the advantage, through a selected individual who would be trusted with the future of the people and trusted to not damage the efforts of Gabriel, the Muslims were able to quickly eradicate the unpredictable, random, sensuality-based behavior that had become at least fairly prevalent in the area. Without Islam, the area would likely have never congregated upon any agreement and suffering might have been exorbitantly worse.

The same event happened with every major religion. The difficulty of performing such a task is nearly insurmountable, and without a true understanding of the people in the society as well as the commonly shared understanding of the truth (it's been difficult to describe, throughout history), it was impossible for any religion to take a strong hold. The same occurs today. Unless something is flawless in logic, it will not reign as the accepted truth (the standards have changed, and thus the language must too, in this case we require it be specific and independently verifiable).

Edited by recursion

why Christianity and Islam have historical and traditional connection?

Both are different religions, so why they have connections?

from a christian perspective Mohammed invented Islam by copying from christianity from Jewish perspective he did that by copying from the Old Testament from Islamic perspective he came as a prophet from Allah as Jesus was a prophet from the same God , Islam considers the Gospels as corrupted books with some true verses , if we consider Mohammed as a true prophet with true Qur'an and Jesus as a true prophet with partially true Gospel and they both came from the same God they will have common traditional connections.

Jesus Christ, the sentient being he is and the title which he holds, oversaw the development of mankind without hindering free will, through the inarguable and objective truth (as the word of God). As a representative of the agreement of all completed sentience, he commands the order in the way that is agreed upon. In order to speed up our evolution and help save people from suffering, he visited in a body of his choosing, through a life he had partially decided on before.

How did Jesus affect evolution? What evidence do you have for Jesus-driven evolution over the last 2,000 years?

As someone who likes to bang on about "pure logic" you seem very keen to push your own wacky beliefs.

Unless something is flawless in logic, it will not reign as the accepted truth

And yet many people accept the contradictory and illogical tales in the Bible as literally true.

How did Jesus affect evolution? What evidence do you have for Jesus-driven evolution over the last 2,000 years?

As someone who likes to bang on about "pure logic" you seem very keen to push your own wacky beliefs.

And yet many people accept the contradictory and illogical tales in the Bible as literally true.

Please don't ignore sentences and then take the others out of context. As I would have required pages of material to fully explain what I stated, I made sure to announce that "Here's an explanation that skips a few pages of explanation, so hold on to your head, lol." It would certainly take a few pages, but all of my logic is founded on strict logic without error (you are certainly welcome to accurate criticism but defamation or personal attacks is not a congenial way -- I have no beliefs which I hold without the strictest logical foundation, although upon the perception of its developed statement, it may seem unfounded, which I do understand).

In my understanding (remember for this discussion it would be too wordy to explicate the entire foundation of this logical paradigm), Jesus manifest had the effect that you see today. However, if you understand Jesus to be the truth, in spirit, and in manifestation the truth incarnate, then it makes sense that the truth and the way to the truth has had a profound impact on all of developed society.

Yes, you are right in the second reponse. I believe the bible had more reason than just to be a scientist alien who decided to tell us about some cool stuff. I think one should understand it in its intention and remember to not accept anything that is not coherently true and seek an alternative explanation -- it seems that the way I just stated is the only way for it to be of universal truth and as such, if God is the supreme intelligence, then it seems that he would have intended it that way (as well as the immediate way, for perhaps the freeing of repressed and oppressed good people -- during which violence is understood completely -- without it suffering could very well have been tremendously worse) and we should realize it as we grow in intelligence).

Please don't ignore sentences and then take the others out of context. As I would have required pages of material to fully explain what I stated, I made sure to announce that "Here's an explanation that skips a few pages of explanation, so hold on to your head, lol." It would certainly take a few pages, but all of my logic is founded on strict logic without error (you are certainly welcome to accurate criticism but defamation or personal attacks is not a congenial way -- I have no beliefs which I hold without the strictest logical foundation, although upon the perception of its developed statement, it may seem unfounded, which I do understand).

In my understanding (remember for this discussion it would be too wordy to explicate the entire foundation of this logical paradigm), Jesus manifest had the effect that you see today. However, if you understand Jesus to be the truth, in spirit, and in manifestation the truth incarnate, then it makes sense that the truth and the way to the truth has had a profound impact on all of developed society.

Yes, you are right in the second reponse. I believe the bible had more reason than just to be a scientist alien who decided to tell us about some cool stuff. I think one should understand it in its intention and remember to not accept anything that is not coherently true and seek an alternative explanation -- it seems that the way I just stated is the only way for it to be of universal truth and as such, if God is the supreme intelligence, then it seems that he would have intended it that way (as well as the immediate way, for perhaps the freeing of repressed and oppressed good people -- during which violence is understood completely -- without it suffering could very well have been tremendously worse) and we should realize it as we grow in intelligence).

Well, if it takes a few pages to show what you are on about, then start typing.

Otherwise you can hardly legitimately complain when people point out that what you have said doesn't make a lot of sense.

How can you claim that Christ influenced the development of mankind?

As far as I can tell, none of his ideas were all that new.

So no evidence for Jesus driving evolution then?

I have no idea what "defamation or personal attacks" you are referring to. But if you think that is the case, please feel free to use the report function.

have no idea what "defamation or personal attacks" you are referring to. But if you think that is the case, please feel free to use the report function.

See above for the answer. I'd like to ignore it though, it's a bit of a distraction from the conversation. Perhaps I'm just a bit over-reactive.

So no evidence for Jesus driving evolution then?

I think you may have skimmed too quickly. Please reference the referenced material in the same greater quote box and let me know if there is any ambiguity. Thanks. (By "Jesus manifest had the effect that you see today," I'm referring to the historical effect of his person.)

Edited by recursion

I think you may have skimmed too quickly. Please reference the referenced material in the same greater quote box and let me know if there is any ambiguity. Thanks. (By "Jesus manifest had the effect that you see today," I'm referring to the historical effect of his person.)

So still no evidence that the existence of Jesus (if, indeed, he existed) had an effect on the frequency of alleles in the human population?

And if you think that referring to your opinions as "wacky" is defamation, then it is a good job you are not a scientist. I wonder if people have to walk on eggshells when doing code reviews with you ...

Edited by Strange