It's up to us.

GravIt0n

Exactly what I said - what's the take home message? Obviously you know it or you wouldn't have posted the link. So, for us folks who are a bit busy to read a whole lot of ephemeral BS, spell it out in words of one syllable. I'm not a population geneticist or behaviouralist or ecologist so if I ask you to explain it, please do it.

Too busy.. Oh, I see. Of course, you're too busy to read about something so minuet as the state of the WORLD you live in.. I can see how that should not be a priority -- for any of us to concern ourselves with. How silly of me to bother you such needless reading. It only takes 15 minutes to read this Man's ideas. I guess you have more important things to do.

You do not have to be a population geneticist, behaviorist or ecologist to understand the main point of this link. These ideas are the ONLY (real) plans I have found to correct this serious problem we face today. Or as (Carl Sagan, and other Scientist) refer to as (A careening out of control teenager run rampant) we call our World -- (the "teenager" the Humans that inhabit it). Sure, some of David Pollard's ideas are complex and may not work, but at least the Man has tried to come up with some solution. Unless you've lived under a rock for the past 20 years you know that the World "Humans" face dire dilemmas (i.e., global warming, pollution, over-population "Humans' only", AIDS, mass extinction of several species... etc.. etc.. etc.." And what is anyone doing about it..? Nothing.. Petty lobbying attempts to put a bandaid on a gushing wound. That is our answer. This will get nothing done. A change of the entire Human mindset is the only answer. Bigger than any in our history. But, this is probably a futile attempt, history has shown action is rarely taken till the problem smacks us right in the face. Unfortunately, in this case in may be too late to change anything. "I will try nonetheless." I figured no one here would even (try) and take this link seriously. For, it means we have to part with so many "must haves" in our lives and take responsibility for the situation we have put ourselves in.

Btw, what was so (short lived) about the (BS) in this link....?

Guest Dave Pollard

Thanks GravItOn. If there are readers who would like to know what How to See the World is all about, I've written a precis called The Third Way which you can find here