Does the Dark Matter Increasing?

Does the dark matter increasing its existing ratio? What I mean is Dark Energy: 73% Atoms 4% Dark Matter 29%, and I need a fact information that the dark matter had been increased for a long time.

I just thought a unsense, in hawking radiation, only negative particle (generated from quantum flactation anti-particle and particle pair) sucks into the blackhole and positive particle flies away. Is that 'lonely' particle Dark Matter? Literally, positive in physics, it means 'having mass' and 'existing'.

Does the dark matter increasing its existing ratio?

I have never seen anything that suggests that.

Is that 'lonely' particle Dark Matter?

I think Hawking radiation is electromagnetic radiation with a black body spectrum; in which case it isn't dark matter (which doesn't interact electromagnetically).

Dark energy seems to be increasing. Current theory has the energy density constant, while the universe is expanding.

Increasing energy of escaping galaxies should turn part of dark energy into own kinetic energy. And also increasing potential energy of escaping galaxies should consume dark energy. Isn't it?

Dark energy doesnt directly affect the galaxies. Instead dark energy affects the space between large scale structures.

no momentum or inertia is imparted to the galaxies so no work is performed on them.

think of it this way take a perfect fluid or gas and surround 2 galaxies on all facings and angles (the perfect fluid being extra galactic space with all its contents such as radiation dark matter etc etc.

now assume that perfect fluid applies a uniform force due to pressure change in all directions and in equal amounts.

As all facings of the galaxy have the same force due to pressure upon it equally at every angle and facing the galaxy does not move. Now do the same for every galaxy and large scale structure every where in every direction and angle equally.

The only thing that can change is the volume of space available.

This is how dark energy aka the cosmological constant behaves. The Friedmann equations include the ideal gas laws. In cosmology baryonic matter is often referred to as dust. As its overall % is so small compared to dark energy and dark matter.

Energy density per volume is akin to pressure via the particles equation of state. (allows us to calculate the amount of pressure a particle species exerts per energy density and volume)

Now what I statedis easily explained by the ideal gas laws and the FLRW metrics nothing too mysterious about how the cosmological constant affects expansion in and of itself. The FLRW metric does and excellent job of doing so.

However normally as the volume of a gas increases the temperature and pressure decreases. In this case however the temperature and pressure of everything but dark energy decreases. Dark energy remains constant?????

This is the mystery facing cosmology Why is dark energy constant? some form of energy must be added to the system to keep it constant. Where is that energy coming from?

We still don't have any conclusive answer.