The Earths core

Relative

Thank you for the link, I notice it says is thought to be, is the diagrams and thought in this arbitrary but logical based or is there some fact to it, because i am sure you can not monitor that deep or have been there yet?

Why not thought of that electrons are generated and turn all iron , metals, into a magnet?

could the mantle be the magnet and the core is the generator of electrons that charges the mantle?

Thank you for the link, I notice it says is thought to be, is the diagrams and thought in this arbitrary but logical based or is there some fact to it, because i am sure you can not monitor that deep or have been there yet?

Why not thought of that electrons are generated and turn all iron , metals, into a magnet?

I did come up with a better explanation, but I'm going to have to locate it on another forum, so I'll edit or repost when I do. Could be in a couple of hours time.

In the mean time learn what they do know about the Earth's inner and outer core.

It is a combination of theory and evidence. The structure of the core (molten with a solid inner core) is know from seismology. There are also theoretical models for the structure and composition of the core. There also (as the Wikipedia article says) models of the mechanisms for the generation of the magnetic field.

Because there is no mechanism for generating electrons.

Vecause the presence of electrons would not turn iron into a magnet.

could the mantle be the magnet and the core is the generator of electrons that charges the mantle?

No. There is no mechanism for the mantle to generate a magnetic field. There is no mechanism for the core to generate electrons.

It is a combination of theory and evidence. The structure of the core (molten with a solid inner core) is know from seismology. There are also theoretical modread unless u mean els for the structure and composition of the core. There also (as the Wikipedia article says) models of the mechanisms for the generation of the magnetic field.

Because there is no mechanism for generating electrons.

Vecause the presence of electrons would not turn iron into a magnet.

No. There is no mechanism for the mantle to generate a magnetic field. There is no mechanism for the core to generate electrons.

Hey , you said different in the other thread

'The magnetic field does not contain electrons. It is probably generated by electrons.''

The magnetic field comes from the core, so the core is electrons if the field is generated by electrons?

'The magnetic field does not contain electrons. It is probably generated by electrons.''

The magnetic field comes from the core, so the core is electrons if the field is generated by electrons?

When you say "the core is electrons" what do you mean by that?

When you say "the core is electrons" what do you mean by that?

I tried to write this sentence about 4 times, from mentioning Protons to talking about soup, but I suppose the simple term is kinetic energy making an electrical magna.

I also think that gamma rays, x rays penetrate to the core from the sun feeding the core its sustainable energy.

Edited by Relative

I tried to write this sentence about 4 times, from mentioning Protons to talking about soup, but I suppose the simple term is kinetic energy making an electrical magna.

I also think that gamma rays, x rays penetrate to the core from the sun feeding the core its sustainable energy.

Why would they go to the core in particular? Have you got proof those rays can penetrate that far?

I don't see what is differnt.

The core contains electrons. (All matter contains electrons.) It does not generate electrons. The movement of electrons in the core generates the magnetic field.

I don't understand the details (which is why I just pointed you at the Wikipedia page) but apparently there is a complicated mechanism where the magnetic field causes electric current in the liquid core, those electric currents generate magnetic fields, which generate more currents, ... And it is all driven by the heat and rotation.

As people have only recently been able to model this, I think it is going to be more than you can understand (as you struggle with simple things like speed and acceleration).

Er, no. They will not penetrate more than a short distance into the Earth (a few tens of centimetres at most, I think). Most will not even get through the atmosphere.

Why would they go to the core in particular? Have you got proof those rays can penetrate that far?

No proof just something I thought, especially the x rays they seem to travel through anything.

I don't see what is differnt.

The core contains electrons. (All matter contains electrons.) It does not generate electrons. The movement of electrons in the core generates the magnetic field.

I don't understand the details (which is why I just pointed you at the Wikipedia page) but apparently there is a complicated mechanism where the magnetic field causes electric current in the liquid core, those electric currents generate magnetic fields, which generate more currents, ... And it is all driven by the heat and rotation.

As people have only recently been able to model this, I think it is going to be more than you can understand (as you struggle with simple things like speed and acceleration).

Er, no. They will not penetrate more than a short distance into the Earth (a few tens of centimetres at most, I think). Most will not even get through the atmosphere.

arr right, I understand now, I thought electrons and electricity was the same practically,

Yes , I was saying electric currents has you put it, because if you electrify metal it becomes magnetized?

So I was asking, if the electrical currents, statically charge all the iron content of the earths volume, charging elements of the ground has such?

''could the mantle be the magnet and the core is the generator of electrons that charges the mantle?''

edited -could the mantle be the magnet and the core is the generator of electricity that charges the iron making it magnetic

And emr from the sun can only penetrate a certain depth because it meets an opposing emr force?

Edited by Relative

!

Moderator Note

This is an example of why the thread gets moved to the trash. You aren't asking a question, you're asserting something. Which is garbage, scientifically. No evidence, no test, so it doesn't even belong in speculations.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.