Soft "Science" and Evidence of Your Own Eyes.

cladking

So my comments about foundations have some foundation basis in reality. (I was tempted to make a pun here :) )

;)

But my comment on levelling also referred to the survey techniques necessary to achieve a line, horizontal over a distance the size of a pyramid.

I suspect this is actually a curved line because it fits the contour of the earth. If they used water to level it then it has to be curved to fit this contour. Indeed, this is one of the very simple tests that can be done to establish building techniques but nothing is being done. There's been near silence for a long time.

No one cares that we aren't establishing facts because they already know the pyramids were build by bumpkins with ramps.

It's very difficult for me to not launch into tirades. Some of these things might be determinable by any visitor with a cell phone but still the data aren't available.

They probably used stellar references to get the line true N/ S. I'd guess E/ W were either derived from this by getting the diagonals the same or they used the sunrise on the equinox. That the earth was curved was very ancient knowledge to them.

It's very difficult for me to not launch into tirades.

Please don't. ;)

Yes a level (or horizontal) line is curved.

I would need the long or diagonal (horizontal) dimension of a pyramid is to calculate the effect of the curvature of the Earth, but I suspect it is of the order of 10mm deviation from a straight line

I mentioned a modern day story earlier in this thread about a very serious error due to failure to take this into account.

Please don't. ;)

Yes a level (or horizontal) line is curved.

I would need the long or diagonal (horizontal) dimension of a pyramid is to calculate the effect of the curvature of the Earth, but I suspect it is of the order of 10mm deviation from a straight line

I mentioned a modern day story earlier in this thread about a very serious error due to failure to take this into account.

It's 440 cubits = ~1 2/3 '/ c+ = 760' X 1.4 = 10,600' diagonal

The earth curves 16' / 5 mi so .2mi = ~16' X (1/ 25) or about a curve of 8" across the diagonal.

If this curve can be shown in the pavement then it is very strong support for geysers. The diagonal is not visible and there is probably a hill on it so it will have to be checked on the sides. I believe these are all visible so it should be easy enough. Just logging the path of a cell phone using its GPS along the side at pavement level should be sufficient.

No rant!

I know not cubits but when I was at school there were 5280 feet in a mile so your figure of 10,600' implies the dimension of a pyramid was 2 miles.

Is this correct?

The earth curves 16' / 5 mi

16.65 feet to be precise, but the figure is not proportional as you have it.

The deviation or offset of a circular curve from a tangent is

[math]offset = \frac{{{L^2}}}{{2R}}[/math]

Where L is the distance along the straight line (tangent) and R is the radius of the circle which = 20 925 525 feet for the Earth.

Of course a sensible builder will halve this by working from the centre (see the recent thread on centre lines in Engineering)

Edit according to the internet the dimensions of the Great Pyramid are 755' side and 1069 feet diagonal,

Over these distances the Earth's curvature works out at

side 0.16" or 4mm

diagonal 0.33" or 8.3 mm

So my original guess was pretty close.

Edited by studiot

I know not cubits but when I was at school there were 5280 feet in a mile so your figure of 10,600' implies the dimension of a pyramid was 2 miles.

Is this correct?

16.65 feet to be precise, but the figure is not proportional as you have it.

The deviation or offset of a circular curve from a tangent is

[math]offset = \frac{{{L^2}}}{{2R}}[/math]

Where L is the distance along the straight line (tangent) and R is the radius of the circle which = 20 925 525 feet for the Earth.

Of course a sensible builder will halve this by working from the centre (see the recent thread on centre lines in Engineering)

Edit according to the internet the dimensions of the Great Pyramid are 755' side and 1069 feet diagonal,

Over these distances the Earth's curvature works out at

side 0.16" or 4mm

diagonal 0.33" or 8.3 mm

So my original guess was pretty close.

OK, I see what I did wrong. The earth doesn't really get to curving 16.65' until you get out near 5 miles. It's not a straight line function.

:wacko:

If they used water to level it then it has to be curved to fit this contour. Indeed, this is one of the very simple tests that can be done to establish building techniques but nothing is being done.

I can't think of any other technique they could have used, which is why I offered this as an explanation for the trough of water apparantly surrounding the pyramid.

Further they would have had to carry this trough under the first (bottom) coursing to lay the base correctly.

I also observed that there is no evidence they had the more sophisticated level equipment used by the Roman Agrimensores.

the Romans also invented a device for setting right angles, called a groma, which I don't see evidence of, so I wonder how they did this.

I can't think of any other technique they could have used, which is why I offered this as an explanation for the trough of water apparantly surrounding the pyramid.

Further they would have had to carry this trough under the first (bottom) coursing to lay the base correctly.

I also observed that there is no evidence they had the more sophisticated level equipment used by the Roman Agrimensores.

the Romans also invented a device for setting right angles, called a groma, which I don't see evidence of, so I wonder how they did this.

I seriously doubt there is any other method to accurately level large areas using ancient means. I don't really know why it is believed to have been so accurately leveled but Petrie's numbers don't seem to support it.

You're probably right that the leveling was at or below the first course.

This would be a very important data point to ascertain how the pyramids were built.

The pyramid is like the weather; everyone talks about it but no one does a thing about it. Orthodoxy is still reeling from ramps having been debunked and still unwilling to establish data points.

• 3 months later...

One of the things that has disturbed me the most over the last few years is that there were hundreds and hundreds of quarrymen. This was the most numerous job at the site if my theory is correct yet I had never seen so much as a trace of them anywhere. This was probably a relatively low status job and primarily required a strong back. These workers got good medical care and a solid diet just like all the others and it appears they even used dust suppression in the quarry since some water was apparently channeled there. But before now there was no trace of the workers themselves. Now this very last piece of the jigsaw is in place and they've been found.

Quarrymen appear to have thought of these stones as "horuses". Horus the elder was the phenomenon of the land where the pyramids were built and horus the younger was the stone quarried from this land of horus; he was born of horus the elder.

503a. which allows each Horus to glide through, in which N. will glide through, in this flame under that which the gods create.

But the problem is that there's no evidence anywhere for the quarry workers except the handiwork left in the 6 1/2 million ton pyrramid and in the quarries. There should be many hundreds of quarrymen including some at Giza.

"Chief of Sculptors" is it!!!

1128a. To say: It is certainly not N. who asks to see thee
1128b. in the form which has become thine;
1128c. Osiris asks to see thee in the form which has become thine;
1129a. it is thy son who asks to see thee in the form which has become thine;
1129b. it is Horus who asks to see thee in the form which has become thine.
1130a. When thou sayest, "statues", in respect to these stones,
1130b. which are like fledglings of swallows under the river-bank;

The men weren't quarrying stone, they were sculpting horuses.

http://ngm.nationalgeographic.com/ngm/data/2001/11/01/html/ft_20011101.5.fulltext.html

Near the bottom of this page you can see the overseers name is "Nefu ef nesu".

• 1 month later...

Here's a fairly little thing.

I've finally discovered the scientific term for the counterweight that lifted the stones though I've suspected it for some time now.

Utterance 300.

445a. To say: O Hrti of Nsȝ.t, ferryman of the ’Iḳh.t-boat, made by Khnum,

445b. bring this (boat) to N. N. is Seker of R-Śtȝ.w.

445c. N. is on the way to the place of Seker, chief of Pdw-š.

445d. It is our brother who is bringing this (boat) for these bridge-girderers (?) of the desert.

I hadn't been confident of the meaning of "Hrti of Nsȝ.t" and since meaning is contingent on context in the ancient language I couldn't be sure that the "’Iḳh.t-boat" was actually the boat in which the ballast (seker) sat (the counterweight). "R-Śtȝ.w" is the ancient name of the place the great pyramids were built and it meant "Mouth of Caves". "Pdw-š" is the proper noun for "Spread Lake" which no doubt got its name because it spread from the source of water. There are a couple of explanations of this in the PT.

The pyramid expressed in its vulgar form was the bridge to the sky for the dead king. This makes the "boat" needed at Giza for the ballast (seker) to be needed for the ballast to build the pyramid. But this understanding is contingent on "Hrti of Nsȝ.t" not rearranging the context and meaning. Well, it turns out through solving the context Hrti is merely the name of the individual from Ns3.t who was in charge of bringing in supplies or boats. Jobs were awarded on the basis of the hometown of the city whose inventor called home.

All of these terms are solved by context as the meaning emerges. Every word had only a single meaning and every object had three words to describe it; a scientific term, a colloquial term, and a vulgar term. The meaning of the utterance depends on the selection of terms.

So:

"’Iḳh.t-boat" was the scientific term for the counterweight that actually lifted stones one step at a time to build the pyramid.

"Henu boat" or "3nw-boat" was the colloquial term and;

The (thighs of the) "Bull of Heaven" would be the vulgar term.

Of course they also used descriptive terms in context and from other perspectives called it things like, "the boats of maat (balance)" and the "boats tied togerther". It was isis (goddess of the counterweight) who siezed the "forward cable of the boats tied together" as her harmonious sister (nephthys) "held the stern cable". The language and means to build the pyramid are both quite simple but are intimately connected because the words were the "the words of the gods", and it was the "gods" who built the pyramid which not only built itself but whose scientific name was "mr" which meant "instrument of ascension". Everything just fits together.

Edited by cladking

• 1 month later...

I said the pyramid was built right on top of the water tight paving stones because this is essentially what Petrie reported. The paving stones were put dowm first on sockets cut especially to recieve the fine Turah Limestone. Other places this was done were water tight and this whole pyramid base was surrounded by a 15' wall obviously to impound water. I've broght the thread back for two reasons.

Chiefly because pictures of the pyramid founded on the water collection device are beginning to appear on the internet finally;

khufus-pyramid-bottom.jpg

But also because it appears Egyptology is finally planbning to study this and it will show the pyramids were built with water;

http://www.aeraweb.org/articles/the-2015-great-pyramid-survey/

If they check the altitude of each of these points they will see that the water catchment device the ancients called the "Ssm.t" (integrated apron) follows the curve of the earth because water follows the curve of the earth.

I don't comprehend why people resist the obvious. It's great to see Egyptology looking into this.

• 5 months later...

I'm afraid the survey of the pyramid base didn't pan out for falsifying my theory.

Unfortunately all the known points were too close to the centers of the sides to

show much difference in elevation. I suspect they didn't measure the elevations

anyway so talking about r ^ 2 is irrelevant.

On a much brighter note they have done some of the infrared scanning and early

results show anomalies that are consistent with my theory. Indeed, they show

what is apparently the entrance to the Mafdet Lynx which is subsumed under the

NE corner of the pyramid according to my understanding of the PT and physical

evidence. Since this statue is low in the structure and surrounded by walls it seems

to have heated up significantly this last summer and is now radiating this heat through

the narrow doorway and being seen by the infrared transducers.

12119027_10208056732721931_2190307899126

This is under the light area that shows the location on the gravimetric scan;

http://hdbui.blogspot.com/

Since the Mafdet Lynx faces slightly north of ENE itis llikely that this passage leads to the

area behind her right foreleg. This is in keeping with ancient thinking since the statue was

to "protect" the pyramid and the "temple" at the grotto.

You can even see the path leading to it that was very ancient when the pyramid was built

around 2700 BC.

Screenshot%20-%2010_11_2015%20%2009_24_5

I suspect this door still works properly and can be opened by merely removing the

wooden pin through the upside down dark T shaped stone to the left. This entrance

is about 163' south of the NE corner.

Things should start moving pretty fast now. There are many more anomalies that

will prove my theory but this one they already found is the most important because

that path leads straight to the Book of Thot which was their equivalent to the Handbook

of Chemistry and Physics".

Edited by cladking

• 2 months later...

I should wait a few days but time isn't going to change anything because nobody cares.

I tried for years to embarrass Egyptology into doing scientific testing on the great pyramids because I was and am convinced that real science rather than the bone divination they've practiced for two centuries would answer the basic questions about how they were built whether that means was ramps or levitation. I was sure my theory would be well supported and among the many predictions of my theory is that there would be a large thermal anomaly a multiple of 81' 3" south of the NE corner. Low and behold they finally bring science to the Giza Plateau after more than a quarter century of parsing the Pyramid Texts and the first thing they find is a thermal anomaly 163' from the NE corner (I attribute the 6" discrepancy to stone thicknesses). We were told there would be updates and information but the reality is that almost all the data that I have at this time was inadvertantly released. There was an "update" several days ago right on scedule but there was no new data. No data necessary to understand the anomaly. I'm not even going to link the update since it's poorly done and all it says is the testing will be continued several extra months and two more anomalies have been discovered on the north side. Yes, I probably know what these are but they didn't even bother to list the location (90' west of the NE corner et al).

So here we are in limbo. They finally find the courage for a little science but not the courage to release the results.

But also because it appears Egyptology is finally planning to study this and it will show the pyramids were built with water;

http://www.aeraweb.org/articles/the-2015-great-pyramid-survey/

If they check the altitude of each of these points they will see that the water catchment device the ancients called the "Ssm.t" (integrated apron) follows the curve of the earth because water follows the curve of the earth.

I don't comprehend why people resist the obvious. It's great to see Egyptology looking into this.

I tried to get this information. I'm not sure what went wrong but there was apparently failed communication.

I've watched for the report and haven't seen it. It appears they didn't try to measure the heights of the so called "pavement" except in the centers of the pyramid. The R Squared on stones close to the center would probably be too poor to be meaningful. These are exceedingly well installed so this data would still be of extreme value to me.

... blah blah blah ... predictions of my theory is that there would be a large thermal anomaly a multiple of 81' 3" south of the NE corner. ... blah blah blah ... a thermal anomaly 163' from the NE corner (I attribute the 6" discrepancy to stone thicknesses) ... blah blah blah ...

163 - 81 = 82 not 6

163 - 81 = 82 not 6

Whilst cladking is clearly talking crackpottery of the finest order - just to show that members are reading and taking note;

163 - (81.25)*2 = .5 or in older school 163' - (81'3")*2 = 6"

The maths is correct as he does state a "multiple of" - still rubbish of course.

Whilst cladking is clearly talking crackpottery of the finest order - just to show that members are reading and taking note;

163 - (81.25)*2 = .5 or in older school 163' - (81'3")*2 = 6"

The maths is correct as he does state a "multiple of" - still rubbish of course.

Of course it's crackpottery and it will remain so until the day I'm proven correct.

Speaking of which, I wager they haven't released the results of any of this recent testing because it is all indicative that I am correct. When they get into the pyramid there is a high probability they will find the missing second Sphinx and it will be surrounded by writing which they'll initially misinterpret as tomb writing in a tomb. In the spring they'll find all sorts of cold anomalies and I predict they won't even have a press conference for these.

How embarrassing would it be for them to release the fact that there is a thermal anomaly at ground level 90' west of the NE corner? Orthodox beliefs can't incorporate these facts but my theory predicts them. It makes all sorts of predictions and they seem to be coming to light. There are several ways they could just cut to the chase but until people demand results they may not be forthcoming. They promised data by the end of the month but it looks like it's not coming.

When I'm proven correct it will take mere months before people start saying it was obvious all the time. The evidence of your own eyes shows that Egyptological theory is vacuous and they "mustta used counterweights to build the pyramids". In the meantime my theory will continue to make accurate predictions (prophesy) because that's what all "good" science does.

This is hardly a prediction (mebbe a postdiction) but if Egyptology had been using science all along this would have been solved no later than about 1995 (long before I got involved).

• 8 months later...

A lot of water has passed under the dam since I posted this two years ago.

They were called "boats" by the builders. Every word in the ancient language had a single meaning but words could be modified by appending another word to them. Machine parts were called "sceptres" but there were many kinds of machine parts and 27 different survive in the record. Neither the dndndr nor the 3nw boats had anything to do with water except the "3nw-boat" was a counterweight that was filled with water in order to lift the stones. This countrerweight was set on the side of the first step at the top where it was filled with water. When it bacame heavier that the sled full of stones (dndndr-boat and horuses) at the base of the pyramid the rope that connected these boats transferred enough force to lift the stones.

These were mostly 20 ton loads and two primary systems operated almost all the time. If one was down for maintenance the other operated twice as fast. There were various other systems in place to keep these two primary lifters working all the time during working hours.

c4d5b6dd-5759-4837-9856-01de67971a64.jpg

Speaking of water passing under a dam the mn-canal depicted above which went from the mehet weret to the "queens chamber" has been found. This took water that went under a weir (type of dam) to the pyramid where it was distributed for use in counterweights. You can actually see this canal in the raw data. It runs above the entrance and just below the gables which protected the exposed sectrion from falling stone. It was critical infrastructure so even though the span was very small they still covered it to assure it could continue to function until the last stone was lifted into position.

pyramid-entrance-D86R14.jpg

You can see the raw data here;

http://www.hip.institute/press/HIP_INSTITUTE_CP9_EN.pdf

People need to get used to the idea that ramps are debunked, this latest data prove there were no internal ramps either, and that the pyramids were built by pulling stones straight up the side one step at a time.

You might as well start getting used to the idea that Egyptologists are wrong about everything else as well. There were no superstitious people who buried dead kings in pyramids so they could live forever.

The king is dead, long live the king.

Speaking of which, I wager they haven't released the results of any of this recent testing because it is all indicative that I am correct. When they get into the pyramid there is a high probability they will find the missing second Sphinx and it will be surrounded by writing which they'll initially misinterpret as tomb writing in a tomb. In the spring they'll find all sorts of cold anomalies and I predict they won't even have a press conference for these.

A great deal has transpired since January 27th as well.

As I predicted no new results from the thermographic imaging have been released. There was an official vague mention of a "hot spot" on the northern face and then only quite recently it was leaked out that this hot spot was on the eastern side exactly as I had predicted. There have been other leaks of data as well that have confirmed my interpretation of the nature of G1. Most importantly was that the thermal anomaly near the NE corner on the east side persisted throughout the day. This is important because it shows that it is connected to a heat source deep inside the pyramid and isn't simply being caused by the morning sun as some have opined. When this new story of a linear void behind the gables (mn-canal) was first released there was an attached video of an Egyptologist reading a statement while behind him was the data that comprised the thermal anomaly on the north side! Unsurprisingly it was exactly as I had predicted. The heat manifested in horizontal banding extending up some 150'. Unfortunately it was removed before I could study it in detail. I had feared that the heat anomaly here could have simply been the northern entrance to the Mafdet Lynx (the heat source) about 70' from the NE corner at ground level but should have been more confident. Under some conditions this point spot for heat could have shown up more that the large region above and since no data (like collection techniques) have been released yet it was impossible to be sure of much of anything. It's even possible that the data showing a large hot spot was something else since it was unlabeled and no scale was shown.

I had expected them to go ahead and do the hot imaging of the pyramid in the spring but apparently they dropped this testing like a hot potato when they saw the initial results. They are now talking about going back and doing it right. This involves gathering data for a protracted period and then using a computer to analyze results.

Things are going to start moving faster and faster now. The genie is out of the bottle and we're going to find out that nothing is as it appears. This will affect every area of science from mathematics to cosmology. We'll find that homo sapiens died out long ago to be replaced by homo omnisciencis.

We will only win from these rediscoveries and reinterpretations even though some individuals will be very slow to accept the reality.

Edited by cladking

• 5 years later...

It's always been assumed that there wasn't a single Ancient Language as is suggested in some ancient sources and necessary for my hypotheses about pyramid construction and why the evidence hasn't been seen despite it's ubiquitousness and vast array as to type.   "Proto-indo-european" languages may well have all arisen from a single vocabulary that I call Ancient Language which like animal languages was representative, digital, and lacked abstractions.  

There is growing reason to believe our interpretations of the oldest writing is misinterpreted and mistranslated.  There is growing evidence that there was a single global language with very few words.  

mg30990701.jpg?width=800

https://www.newscientist.com/article/mg23230990-700-in-search-of-the-very-first-coded-symbols/

We don't so much experience "evidence" as we see what we expect to see.  Ancient people simply didn't think like we do.

"the second moment after he saw N (the dead king) , the second moment after he perceived N (the dead king)."

The Pyramid Texts: The Pyramid Texts: 6. Mostly Serpent Charms, Utterances 226-243 (sacred-texts.com)

• 1 year later...

This whole thing has been happening in very slow motion for many years now.

A doctor and polymath as well as an expert on ancient Egypt and hieroglyphs  has given me permission to reproduce his work undertaken because of my contention that Ancient Language  does not obey Zipf's Law which holds all writing displays word incidence that lays out on a logarithmic scale. I knew it didn't obey the law because of its appearance so never counted words.  

South-Wall-Zipf-Decay.jpg

By; Manu Seyfzadeh

As you can see it's almost exactly as I had predicted; two well defined intersecting lines instead of a sweeping curve as all modern languages exist;

2Yian.png

Also I have contended since 2006 that the Egyptians could use linear funiculars without having the wheel which had existed for ten centuries when great pyramids began.  I have contended they could have simply used a log or roller confined to a trough. Now that are teams working on this;

rs=w:388,h:194,cg:true

https://egyptianpulley.com/the-egyptian-pulley

They've actually demonstrated the ability to lift heavy weights up steep inclines.  

Again, it is quite apparent they had actual pullies but these experiments prove they were not necessary.  

As an aside since this thread is at the top anyway, there is a humorous little tidbit from the CIA where a mystic was interviewed and repeatedly said that there was water spraying up.  Even though the mystic actually mapped some aspects of my hypotheses and this is CIA I still tend to discount it in its entirety.  

https://archive.org/details/CIA-RDP96-00789R001601170001-5/page/n4/mode/1up?view=theater

I also find it absolutely fascinating that he described people with attributes of animals since the usage of metaphysical language forces an entirely different mode of thought that is just like animals.  

This fits with my contention that homo sapiens are extinct and we are homo omnisciencis.  

Edited by cladking

1 hour ago, cladking said:

This whole thing has been happening in very slow motion for many years now.

A doctor and polymath as well as an expert on ancient Egypt and hieroglyphs  has given me permission to reproduce his work undertaken because of my contention that Ancient Language  does not obey Zipf's Law which holds all writing displays word incidence that lays out on a logarithmic scale. I knew it didn't obey the law because of its appearance so never counted words.  

South-Wall-Zipf-Decay.jpg

By; Manu Seyfzadeh

As you can see it's almost exactly as I had predicted; two well defined intersecting lines instead of a sweeping curve as all modern languages exist;

2Yian.png

Also I have contended since 2006 that the Egyptians could use linear funiculars without having the wheel which had existed for ten centuries when great pyramids began.  I have contended they could have simply used a log or roller confined to a trough. Now that are teams working on this;

https://egyptianpulley.com/the-egyptian-pulley

They've actually demonstrated the ability to lift heavy weights up steep inclines.  

Again, it is quite apparent they had actual pullies but these experiments prove they were not necessary.  

As an aside since this thread is at the top anyway, there is a humorous little tidbit from the CIA where a mystic was interviewed and repeatedly said that there was water spraying up.  Even though the mystic actually mapped some aspects of my hypotheses and this is CIA I still tend to discount it in its entirety.  

https://archive.org/details/CIA-RDP96-00789R001601170001-5/page/n4/mode/1up?view=theater

I also find it absolutely fascinating that he described people with attributes of animals since the usage of metaphysical language forces an entirely different mode of thought that is just like animals.  

This fits with my contention that homo sapiens are extinct and we are homo omnisciencis.  

So according to your link, CIA reports now take the form of handwritten bullet points that have no explanation and make no sense.

For some reason the image of a hovercraft full of eels comes to mind...........

7 minutes ago, exchemist said:

So according to your link, CIA reports now take the form of handwritten bullet points that have no explanation and make no sense.

For some reason the image of a hovercraft full of eels comes to mind...........

As I said I discount the report in its entirety.  It is merely interesting that no part of such a detailed account contradicts any of my hypotheses at all.  I find it humorous because I discount it. 

There are some strange things implied by my hypotheses but those not in agreement with known science AND with ancient science I dismiss in their entirety.   

Edited by cladking

56 minutes ago, Bufofrog said:

Balderdash, or in the ancient language, nuh-uh.

Did you not see the chart showing the same symbols being used all over the world or the one showing Ancient Language breaks Zipf's Law.

One of the reasons it breaks Zipf's Law is that there are very very very few words that were used.  Most of the words were nouns and none of the words are necessarily abstraction.  Indeed, there were also no words for "thought" or "belief" as well as no taxonomies!!  

Many languages are traced back to a single one called "Proto-Indo European" and I believe they all split even earlier than this and this is invisible because none of these languages were actually recorded and survived other than Sumerian and Egyptian. 

I believe the fact that all languages obey Zipf's Law and the Pyramid Texts do not is highly significant.  It implies a different formatting or usage or a different way to think.  I believe it is all of these.  

I really intend this thread to be "the evidence of your own eyes" so intend to try to avoid this specific subject to the degree possible.  

• 1 month later...

It is clearly seen in this picture of the top of the Great Pyramid that stones came up the bottom of the photo and were then spread from right to left starting on the far side.  

5.jpg

This is consistent with the usage of linear funiculars to lift the stones.  

Edited by cladking