68.6% dark energy, 68.6% expanded universe

sunshaker

While looking at the creating of higher elements, I wondered if there is perhaps a limit at this time of our universe expansion, And we have reached that limit Z118/z119, Has I believe there are a possible 172 elements,

These higher elements are what I believe is dark matter that as not yet broken down by the influx of dark energy into our expanding/stretching universe, It seems at the moment that 68.6% is the amount of dark energy in our universe or 68.6% expanded?

I realized that 68.6% of 172 is 117.99 (Z118) which seems at this moment to be as far as we can go creating heavier elements.

But sometime in the future it will be 99.999.....% DARK ENERGY, All dark matter broken down/expanded into all 172 elements. No more dark matter. A universe full of building blocks (171 elements) with Element 172 the "skin/shell" of our universe, Dark energy unable to expand our universe any more,

Our universe along with countless others become the "dark energy" filling some other "universe".

Oceans of fractal multiverses.

PRESENT%2BELECTRON%2BSEQUENCES.png

So, apart from the fact that you have a belief that there are only 172 possible elements (any evidence for this apart from a spreadsheet you colored?), and that the current best estimate of the percent amount of dark energy just happens to equal the same ratio of dividing the currently able-to-be synthesized highest atomic number divided by your unsupported so-called maximum atomic number just happens to be the same, how can we know that this isn't just a coincidence?

Further more, how can you claim above that someday the universe will be 99.9999% dark energy, when we basically don't even know what dark energy is?

Basically, all I see here is fanciful story telling. On a science forum, you need to present predictions and how closely those predictions agree with measurements -- in short, evidence. All I see here is a coincidence.

You know what else is 68.6%? The Canadian Hotel occupancy rate for the week ending 3 May 2014. http://www.hotelnewsresource.com/article77793.html I imagine those hotels had a run of rooms with a view of the universe expansion, right? The country of Namibia imports 68.6% of their power http://www.thevillager.com.na/articles/5727/Namibian-imports-68-6--of-power/ Maybe they should power them with reactors based on element 118? The University of Wisconsin Madison acceptance rate was 68.6% http://www.acceptancerate.com/schools/university-of-wisconsin-madison just think, at the end of the universe even C- students with SAT scores in the low percentiles will be accepted into the school because the acceptance rate will be 99.9999% just like the supposed ration of dark energy in the universe.

The above examples are farcical, but currently the coincidences here seem just a relevant as the coincidence you have manufactured above.

So, apart from the fact that you have a belief that there are only 172 possible elements (any evidence for this apart from a spreadsheet you colored?),

http://A Suggested Periodic Table up to Z ≤ 172, Based on Dirac–Fock Calculations

Also there are a lot of top scientists/chemists who are leaning to a table with 172 elements

Eric Scerri

http://www.academia.edu/4033202/Cracks_in_the_Periodic_Table

The amount of Dark energy "increases" as the universe expands,

Yes, We do not know what dark energy is, But if its increasing as our universe expands, To me this implys Dark energy is outside our universe(what our universe bubble is expanding into).

Black holes being the conduits that keep the universe expanding evenly, moving dark energy to different areas of universe sometimes consuming sometimes expelling these energies.

universe+expanding+within+lower+dimensio

When our universe is fully expanded out to Z172, Our universe takes its place as another Higgs particle, Along with other universes/multiverses becoming the Higgs field/Dark energy of another Fractal universe.

Universes within universes.

bigbang_higgs.jpg

That reply doesn't address why 68.6% is anything more than a coincidence. This is a science forum. I need more than just coincidence to accept something. I need evidence supporting why the ratio of dark matter drives what elements can be synthesized.

Some people think in "Math", While others think in Pictures",

I know my ideas have their limits because I have very little math, But........

post-79233-0-19933900-1411484338_thumb.png

post-79233-0-77690900-1411484361_thumb.png

It is why I believe dark matter is mainly in intergalactic space between galaxies, Galaxies form in the bubbles of dark energy, Within these bubbles/pockets are small amounts of broken down dark matter which gives us our 5% of "ordinary matter" which make up the galaxies etc,

The higher elements are still folded within the dark matter that surround these pockets, Higher elements are released the further the universe expands, As dark energy continues to flow into universe stretching and breaking down dark matter.

We cannot create elements that do not yet exist at this present time of expansion. But are there folded in dark matter/space time..

Are Stars all what we believe they are, "dark matter cores"

Could stars be dark matter crumbs that have been "shot blasted" of by the inflow of dark energy into these pockets, Allowing them to burst into life in these pockets of dark energy. The bigger the crumb/dark matter the larger the star.

When you want to create a pearl in a oyster you add some "grit", Perhaps a crumb of dark matter within a nebula is that "grit" that attracts the hydrogen.

Are the largest stars yet to come, which will have cores POTENTIALS of these highest elements, Not just up to iron.

Astronomers using Hubble found the element boron in extremely ancient stars. suggesting boron dated back to the big bang.

Edited by sunshaker

But it isn't. It is mainly in galaxies. And in the large scale structures of the universe: galaxy clusters, filaments, etc.

Physicists assume that dark matter exists because it's required under current theory to explain the motions of galaxies and giant galaxy clusters. Every galaxy is thought to be "SURROUNDED" by a halo of dark matter that helps bind it together gravitationally. Studies also suggest that webs of dark matter serve as the unseen scaffolding for cosmic structure at the largest scale.

http://www.nbcnews.com/science/space/ams-space-experiment-sees-hints-dark-matter-particles-n206411

Yes dark matter is in galaxies (not mainly), It is also the greater mass that binds all galaxies together, has in the filaments you have already mentioned.

Where ever there is a "pocket/bubble" of dark energy, There will be galaxies/clusters or small pockets of dark energy with just a few stars.

The lead author of the Nature paper, Caltech astronomer Richard Massey, said the COSMOS study provides the best confirmation that dark matter determines "the underlying structure of space." Galaxies as well as primordial globs of gas and dust form "within this dark-matter scaffolding," he said.

Edited by sunshaker

Thank you. That quote supports exactly what I said: dark matter is mainly in (and around) galaxies, with the density increasing towards the centre of the galaxy, and in the large scale structures.

There is dark matter between galaxies, but far less than in galaxies.

Where ever there is a "pocket/bubble" of dark energy, There will be galaxies/clusters or small pockets of dark energy with just a few stars.

What evidence do you have for "pockets of dark energy"? As it has not been detected yet, and no one knows what it is, I am curious what you base this on.

Edited by Strange