So if dark matter exists, what would it be made out of?

Buych778

Ok Nullus, let me correct what is incorrect on your last few posts.

1. Dark Matter is matter as anything with mass is matter, and the dark matter theory was created to explain the "missing mass" in our space.

2. There is no such thing as clear antimatter, antimatter is the same exact thing as matter, but it has a negative polarity, and reacts with matter to form energy.

3. Dark energy is not positive energy, you are mixing up way to many theories. There is no positive or negative energy, but there is a positive and negative charge. I don't know that much about dark energy, but I do know quite a bit about black holes and know that the charge that is contains may vary, as it may be made of antimatter or matter.

4. The way you organize your info is way to confusing and it is just messing everything up, you should just explain everything in paragraph form or a list as I am doing.

It seems that you are mixing up to many theories, again, as strange said, provide references for your info, and define things better, it seems as though you just keep saying the same thing in the same way, expecting us to understand, which would be the definition of insanity, which by you sound like does not seem to be correct. You seem to know quite a bit of stuff, just you are referring to things using incorrect terminology, and are again mixing up theories. I don't mean to sound mean, and you are not wasting any of my time, actually, you have got me researching more and trying to figure out what you are saying, which has expanded my knowledge, and so thank you. I am just trying to have a discussion where we are all looking at information that we all know about. I am sorry if this sounds mean, or if any of my previous posts have sounded hostile, it wasn't really intended in that way.

• 2 weeks later...

one of the strongest candidates for what dark matter is is sterile right hand neutrinos, (anti neutrino) here is the technical papers on it

"Detection of An Unidentified Emission Line in the Stacked X-ray spectrum of Galaxy Clusters"

http://arxiv.org/abs/1402.2301

and "An unidentified line in X-ray spectra of the Andromeda galaxy and Perseus galaxy cluster"

http://arxiv.org/abs/1402.4119

Next decade of sterile neutrino studies

http://arxiv.org/abs/1306.4954

further info can be found in the standard model SO(10) particles,

Edited by Mordred

• 2 weeks later...

In the final analysis, it is likely Dark Matter, if it exists, will not be made of particles already known - it least to the extent their properties are now known - if it turns out to be a neutrino - the mechanism of accelerated expansion on a global scale will involve some new physics and a lot of speculative new theory as to how these particles function to accelerate masses on a global scale

• 2 weeks later...

This is just my thinking, the Dark Matter is whole group of all particles' mirror particle that stays in one same charge. Like ion particle, they are separated from other visible particles. So it is like extra-dimensional. Another theory is that the dark matter is just energy which are interating with gravitational force, then it means they are interacting with other forces (such as electromagnetism). So when the atom generates enery, (quantum mechanical) it is interacting somehow with gravitational objects. And the dark energy is just anti-force of dark matter energy. We can deal with it, because the dark energy was not created for 73% of universe. It had been increased, and dark matter had been decreased. I'm sure with this. So the result is dark matter is energy which can converted to opposite force, and related to the fourth forces.

• 11 months later...

I guess I double posted, maybe an admin can merge the posts. I had the thought that perhaps dark matter is in a higher dimensional space it is attracted close to the plane of our 3 dimensions by regular matter and normal effects of gravity and clusters where matter is dense, ie near galaxies. The gravitational effects can be observed by us, but since our observations are confined to our 3 dimensions the matter itself is hidden, perhaps it may be possible to observe the higher dimensional dark matter as it occasionally crosses our 3D plane through its higher dimensional space.

http://www.scienceforums.net/topic/91621-dark-matter-in-higher-dimensional-space/

And here's an article by nature I googled up.

http://www.nature.com/news/2005/050829/full/news050829-18.html