Calculus app

Ricot

Hi everyone. I am Ricardy Ricot.

I created an android app that randomly changes it's background image to an image of calculus formulas/equation taken from calculus 1 every time you click/tap on the screen. It chooses randomly between 104 formulas. It acts like flashcards in a sense. However, the idea was not to memorize those formulas, but to have them at your fingertips wherever you may be so you can think about them and see the ramifications that they imply. And I think that the fact that it is random spices things up. You can never be sure which formula you will see next.

This app can be downloaded from this github link (free of charge): url deleted

You will need to install it on an android device to use it. It can be downloaded to an android device from an email or from facebook for example. By default, android does not install apps that do not come from the android market. However, you can change that. You will be given the option to change that setting once you download the app.

If you have any feedback, I will be happy to hear them. My email address is email deleted

Ricot

!

Moderator Note

Ricot,

Advertising is not permitted on this forum. Yes, that includes offers of free apps. Further instances and you may be banned as a spammer.

Please do not respond to this modnote.