ARE HUMAN’S SIMULATIONS RELIABLE MIRRORS OF nature\s PHENOMENA.

Kramer

---- If there is absolute not about any kind of moving I admit that I misunderstood.

But -- If there is about “popping ups” things that authors have been able to measure before the things “collapse”, --- here I want an explanation. Because this has to do with movement, has to do with intervals of “time” and of ”space” --- short has to do with movements nevertheless of whatever kind.

So ser. Not I have misunderstood, opponents have rushed in wrong valuation about importance of my thread.

And if there is something that moves, in whatever kind of movement, this thing needs a name. Mathematic name of what “collapse” is insufficient. This needs a name of real physics things – particle. It is it that experimenter measure, not abstract mathematic concept.

Wave function collapse is something you'd discuss in an undergraduate quantum mechanics class, which you'd take after several prerequisites. Basically your complaint is that nobody can condense several years of physics classes down to something you can easily digest. They can't. Shocking revelation.

Even a pop-sci book on QM might give enough information to help. I'm guessing you haven't even bothered to read one of those.

Kramer

Exist a flower, which is named by people: “don’t touch—I drop dead”
Exist in theoretic Physic a “wave function” which “collapse” not by “touching” but even-only by watching on it. Kind of “exist a link between “androids psychic and natures phenomena.”

I try to recall by eons some fragment of forgotten knowledge:

Shrodinger invented an equation for side - skip the difficulties created by the principle of Heisenberg about ‘uncertainty of status’ on some physics phenomena inside very tiny volumes of space..

In this equation the “wave function psi” took a legendary importance in quantum physic theory about the ideas of fluctuation energy (quanta) inside tine volume of space in very tine periods of time.

Impossibility to make whatever measurement of phenomena inside the tiny sphere of space, because in whatever attempt to make a measure--- the phenomena ceased to exist, was called “collapse of wave function”.
….. and quantum physic won the fame of some kind of weirdness, that fantasy my create, based or not -- who know , who care?.

And you see a break-throw. Somebody has realised ‘the impossible measurement’, has used the short period of time, between intervention and collapse, for fulfills the measures.. After many measurements, has derived a kind of a law: Path of desire, and display of trajectories of ?.
It was a century myth. It was a century mystic.

Now, that experimenters of Washington University have de-mythed and de-mystifyed the idea of “impossibility of measurement”, moderators jumps on O.P. kind of, his lack of knowledge are the theme of dispute.

Instead , I think, they must debate about this event, which is the theme of thread, and scrutinize the validity of experiment, as expert must do. And made reexamination about their own knowledge on “quanta”. Nobody know for sure what a quanta is!

I am really not sure what you are trying to say. The experiment was carried out to test the predictions of quantum theory: specifically, how the wave function changes over time.

The experiment was found to be completely consistent with the calculations of the theory.

What has this got to do with myths or mysticism? The experiment may be in conflict with your (apparently very confused) understanding of theory but I don't suppose anyone cares about that.

Instead , I think, they must debate about this event, which is the theme of thread, and scrutinize the validity of experiment, as expert must do.

The entire reason for publishing the experiment in a peer reviewed science journal is to encourage scrutiny and criticism from experts, and to get others to try similar experiments.

I don't know about anyone else here, but I am certainly not qualified to comment on the validity of the experiment. (I will repeat: if you had posted this in the appropriate forum, you might have got answers from people with a greater level of understanding. Perhaps you should use the "report" function and ask a moderator to move it.)

Strange

The experiment was found to be completely consistent with the calculations of the theory.

What has this got to do with myths or mysticism? The experiment may be in conflict with your (apparently very confused) understanding of theory but I don't suppose anyone cares about that.

----- That’s more than enough, to close the thread.