War in Ukraine

Irbis

West money supported him therefore we can't successfully resist. :)

Well, nobody on the west expected he will piss on constitution..

People on the west are paying for methane. If we will find other source of energy, we won't need Russian's gas anymore, no matter who will be ruling Russia. So it won't help your's economy in long term.

For now Putin is afraid of lost of clients. After inventing alternative sources of energy, he will lose everything..

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Crimea and Donetsk are so glad to enter the confederation.

Crimea has now destroyed economy. They were earning significant portion of budget on Ukrainian's tourists arriving Crimea at summer time. Now they're permanently lost.

About Donetsk economy now, better say no word..

You mean the remaining "Ukraine" hates Russia? Crimea and Donetsk are so glad to enter the confederation.

They are so important recipient from Russia. With money and goods they recieve Russian policy. The policy makes them more backward.

Today one Russian has bragged that he will deceive poor refugees when they will work for him.

Poor refugees really are people of second grade in Russia.

Crimea has now destroyed economy. They were earning significant portion of budget on Ukrainian's tourists arriving Crimea at summer time. Now they're permanently lost.

The stream of Russian tourists is big there.

• 4 weeks later...

Russian people, you must wake up finally.. !

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/russian-mom-faces-treason-charges-for-call-to-ukrainian-embassy/515104.html

"A Smolensk woman faces charges of high treason after she phoned Ukrainian diplomats to warn them that Russian troops may be en route to their country, newspaper Kommersant reported Thursday.

The woman, identified in the report as a mother of seven named Svetlana Davydova, is currently being held in Moscow's Lefortovo pre-trial detention facility after a court issued an arrest warrant last week, according to the report.

The alleged crime occurred last April, when Davydova contacted the Ukrainian Embassy in Moscow and told them that a military base near her home had been virtually emptied after the troops were sent somewhere, her husband, Anatoly Gorlov, was cited as saying by Kommersant.

According to Gorlov, she had also overheard a Russian soldier from the local military base telling someone by phone on a bus that he was being sent on a mission. Fearing that Russian soldiers were being deployed to eastern Ukraine, she informed the Ukrainian Embassy of what she had heard."

post-100882-0-75273000-1422616498_thumb.jpg

Original material

http://tvrain.ru/articles/leviafan_svinolup_raspravil_plechi_pochemu_mnogodetnuju_smolenskuju_mat_obvinili_v_gosizmene-381282/

Edited by Sensei

Russian government promises to reduce price of vodka for consolidation of folk against USA and Ukraine. Not all is so bad in Russia. :)

I have decreased price of mine vodka to ~10% of shop price by using Graham condenser. Right now I have 50 L waiting in queue for distillation.. :)

The cowardly European policy causes approach of Russian tanks to their borders.

I don't think you appreciate the potential consequences of militarily engaging with Russia. It is imperative we pursue diplomatic solutions first before we dig our heels in. When and if historians look back at any conflict that may have happened in this era between NATO and Russia, it is important we are seen as having acted responsibly and without undue haste.

I don't think you appreciate the potential consequences of militarily engaging with Russia. It is imperative we pursue diplomatic solutions first before we dig our heels in. When and if historians look back at any conflict that may have happened in this era between NATO and Russia, it is important we are seen as having acted responsibly and without undue haste.

I agree with your outcome - but frankly the historians of the future can go screw themselves.

I want our governments to act correctly, with a firm moral and ethical background, in accordance with international comity and law, and holding the civil and human rights of all participants in the very front of their minds. Acting with half an eye on future legacy, on the lecture circuit, on the place in history is morally bankrupt - it smacks to me of all the hypocrites who claim to be moral and ethical yet only behave the way they do because their monstrous deity has threatened them with eternal hell-fire if they disobey.

Russia cannot win conventional conflict with joint EU+USA, for simple reason of quantity of people 507 mln+320 mln versus 144 mln Russians..

If winning would be not possible there is risk of using non conventional weapons.

I agree with your outcome - but frankly the historians of the future can go screw themselves.

I want our governments to act correctly, with a firm moral and ethical background, in accordance with international comity and law, and holding the civil and human rights of all participants in the very front of their minds. Acting with half an eye on future legacy, on the lecture circuit, on the place in history is morally bankrupt - it smacks to me of all the hypocrites who claim to be moral and ethical yet only behave the way they do because their monstrous deity has threatened them with eternal hell-fire if they disobey.

I meant we can only do our best and we can't be the final arbiters of what was the right thing to do; we haven't got the benefit of hindsight. Also, it is by thinking forward, looking back, we may help to ensure our continued existence into the future. We need to keep our eyes on the wood as well as the trees.

Edited by StringJunky

The same was with Hitler. You only lose supporters in negotiations with Russia. And of course I will stay idle, due to your opinion, when Russia will destroy your country .

Russia cannot win conventional conflict with joint EU+USA, for simple reason of quantity of people 507 mln+320 mln versus 144 mln Russians..

That's dangerous statement because you have no uniform opinion.

Progress of russian's terrorists and russian army after September 2014 ceasefire...

m17390499,MAPA-WALK-ZAPETLONA.gif

Just between 10-11 Feb they lost 87 people, 12 tanks, 14 rocket launchers vehicles, and 16 armored vehicles.

Ukrainians lost 19 people.

Edited by Sensei

I think I've found a reason why Russia is fighting Ukraine with equipment and personnel not bearing Russian military insignia. If they were to acknowledge, or be formally seen, as militarily supporting the separatists they would be in breach of the Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances signed by Russia, US, UK and Ukraine in 1994.

Edited by StringJunky

• 2 weeks later...

Terrorist's attack in Ukraine on Sunday 22 February 2015 recorded on video, 4 people dead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DhyNs3xXheA

It was paid $10k by russian's gru according to counter-terrorists that caught men who did it on order from moscov:

Mine was radio wave controlled.

Caught men (according to Ukrainians counter-terrorists forces):

Source on Ukrainian's gov website

http://www.sbu.gov.ua/sbu/control/uk/publish/article;jsessionid=A73CAF12B4A4EBFD161E80EC50F3B375.app1?art_id=138430&cat_id=39574

Edited by Sensei

Sweden and Finland have no nuclear weapon. Therefore they should urgently come in NATO, because Russia can attack them.

Ukraine has made the mistake. USA and UK promised protection for Ukraine if Ukraine has no nuclear weapon. Ukraine hasn't, but USA and UK don't fulfil the promise. Of course Ukraine is partially guilty in it. But Russian aggression against Ukraine is unfortunately instructive example.