anonymousone nonsense

anonymousone

From what I learned in Physics class energy is "the ability to work". So in other words energy is the force behind motion. Without energy everything would be 100% static. In order for matter to move, there must be energy to move it.

But what exactly IS energy? Does it have a physical existence? Is it just a type of matter? If energy isn't a physical, tangible substance then how does it exist?

Any theories or ideas?

energy is everything.

I have done some minor research on antimatter and how it can be both beneficial as well as harmful for us humans. So here's my question -

About 5 kilo of antimatter can produce enough energy to power earth for a millennium, but it is also enough to completely obliterate earth. Do you think we should invest money into antimatter research? Why?

just like before humans will risk as much as possible. dont expect a change

hi ive had experience injecting drugs into my head and they have made me so smart and they work quick. iq gains are permanent for me and without extra braincells made this way i wouldnt have proven string theory wrong. i love growth factors.

Edited by anonymousone

LOL, world's worst conspiracy. Hey, let's conspire to keep the masses from "understanding the universe", but let's publish review papers laying out all the evidence that supports it: http://arxiv.org/abs/1403.7377

The greys and the illuminati are just shaking their heads in pity.

......who says thats evidence?

the luciferian bible has the most evidence to support it actually

Edited by anonymousone

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.