Thank god I just vomitted.

Why does vomitting make you feel better? It only lasts for a few minutes, but afterwards you feel fine, not sick anymore.

Whatever the mechanism is, I'd like to implement it in such a way that I no longer need to run to the washroom and induce vomitting in order to feel normal again.

Beer before liquor... :rolleyes::embarass::confused::-(:eek:

Why does vomitting make you feel better? It only lasts for a few minutes' date=' but afterwards you feel fine, not sick anymore.

Whatever the mechanism is, I'd like to implement it in such a way that I no longer need to run to the washroom and induce vomitting in order to feel normal again.

Beer before liquor... :rolleyes::embarass::confused::-(:eek:[/quote']

Don't make a habit of inducing vomiting - the stomach acids erode the walls of the esophogus. That means - don't do the things that send you to bow before the porcelain throne.

Lol, okay, thanks for the replies, but, I totaly wasn't asking any of that.

Yah, I'm not belemic or anything, but a man's gotta do what a man's gotta do, when he's wasted.

However, I do appreciate the advice, and will offer some of my own.

JUST SAY NO TO MARTINIS

• 2 weeks later...

Vomiting is the body's way of saying 'hey, there's some stuff in here that is NOT good and we have to get rid of it'. When you get food poisoning and begin to vomit and have diarrhea nonstop, it's because your body wants to get rid of the bacteria as fast as possible. When you drink too much and have too much alcohol in your body, your stomach attempts to remedy that problem by expelling anything you put into it. When you eat too much and your stomach is stretched from all that food and liquid you put in there, you almost want to vomit to relax your stomach and get rid of all that food. It's almost like a reflex action. You feel better afterward because that toxic 'stuff' is out of your body.

Just a quick tip I've found when I feel a bit close wanting to meet the "porcelain throne", is to suck on an ice cube. And when you think its really close just clench on the ice cube a bit more. I don't know why but whenever I've had too much, this little trick has avoided any embarassing projections.

And if you order the right drink you'll never be far from one.

• 2 weeks later...

Alt, in order to avoid getting sick after drinking, remember the 2-1 rule. For every two drinks consumed, drink a glass or water. It'll keep you from drinking too much too soon and make sure your stomach doesn't get saturated with alcohol which can irritate the lining. Alcohol also robs you of fluids, so water intake is doubly important.

• 2 weeks later...

Having even 3-4 drinks is not considered "excess," but the rule would still apply. Actually, the act of intaking water frequently would help to keep you from drinking to "excess." It's a good rule for any amount of drinking, not just the stupid amount.