With Whom You Stand?

harshgoel1975

This powerful question that will change the way mankind think and will lead to stop the bloodshed.

Take a deep breath, with an open mind, think

In case required, whom you support, you have two options to choose

1. Your fellow human

2. GOD

No ifs and buts, no conditions, Need just a straight answer, think all the factors

Take a minute and take a deep breath, before making a hasty decision.

Why you need to give preference to GOD rather human.

Whom you know better? Fellow Human or GOD.

Why you want to go to heaven at the sake of killing your fellow humans.

Do you know heaven/GOD exist? but your fellow human are real.

Who you have seen and talked? God or fellow human.

Whom you afraid of? GOD or fellow human,

Why you start hating the human if he didn’t believe in your GOD?

Why you think your GOD is superior to his GOD?

Why you want to establish your GOD kingdom over all Humans? Who asked you? Why? What his (GOD) purpose?

Why you want everyone to believe in what you believe as GOD?

Why you spread propaganda with other humans to convert in believe in what you believe?

Why you act as puppet in Hand of GOD to hate your own human beings?

Why you act as puppet in Hand of some people in the name GOD to hate your own human beings? When even those people never seen the GOD?

If the GOD just talk about loves and just loves why daily there is thousands of killing, conversions, preaching and so many things, other than love as well etc. why can’t be it just simply love ?

Think why?

Think why?

Take your time.

And ultimately you will found that, No matter what is the religion, caste, creed, language, reason, country of a Human being, you will found him same as you rather than any other alien entity or GOD.

Fellow human will look alike you more than any alien or outsider or GOD.

And you will Support him rather than GOD.

And this will lead to a peaceful earth, where everyone leaves peacefully. This will stop blood shed

And a few handful people who just divide human and make living on donation and charity without any hard work as common man, need to work like a common man.

And Human start loving human as human rather than as believers.

Support human rather than God or the so call follower of GOD no matter what it takes.

Let’s all human Stand as one humanity

Advertising link removed by Moderator

Edited by Phi for All
Advertising link removed

Like most things in life, religions exist on a spectrum that ranges from the non practising agnostic all the way to the radical extremist; most are somewhere in between and often takes comfort in their belief.

They may not need a god to be good but if that’s what it takes, why not?

On average, it's actually pretty close. I know most of my fellow humans about as well as I know I god.

Knowing is different from interaction, i know xyz but my friend i know in and out up to some extent....so heard and read about someone ... is knowing.. whom you know more .. just read and heard about him or talked with him....further... why it looks so difficult to stand with fellow human...rather than just some whom even we never met before... this will save our planet...

We do just fine, but thanks for asking.

this is what exactly needed, follow social norms, stick with what is right and don't hurt anyone in the name of unknown....

Like most things in life, religions exist on a spectrum that ranges from the non practising agnostic all the way to the radical extremist; most are somewhere in between and often takes comfort in their belief.

They may not need a god to be good but if that’s what it takes, why not?

Why we want to support some one not belong to us...( at first place not very sure, as many mouth as many description of him )...for many many people it is bread earning business... if you this faith works.. that true.. then have faith in doing just right.. not the appeasement of anyone...( so called GOD)...

All animals that live in groups must have some social construct. If wolves killed all other wolves how would they ever be able to work as a team to hunt. Being it flocks of birds, schools of fish, pride of Lions, or a tribe of humans evolution has already made it possible for animals to stand together without needed to invoke a God. By our nature humans need other humans. If anything God allows many to forget that by places man in a world beyond that of the natural one.

All animals that live in groups must have some social construct. If wolves killed all other wolves how would they ever be able to work as a team to hunt. Being it flocks of birds, schools of fish, pride of Lions, or a tribe of humans evolution has already made it possible for animals to stand together without needed to invoke a God. By our nature humans need other humans. If anything God allows many to forget that by places man in a world beyond that of the natural one.

Agree.. so with whom you stand... human or GOD ?

Doesn't the question boil down to this:

Should humans stand on the side of Religion, or on the side of Science.

Or, to put it in more personal terms - if you want to improve the human condition, which should you become - a Priest, or a Scientist?

Newton second law of action and reaction should be sufficient to get reward and punishment for our deeds.

This doesn't make any sense. How can morality be ground in F=ma?

It's possible to stand with humans and god.

this would require evidence of god.

I suppose Newton's Third Law, about action and re-action, does offer a rationale for moral behaviour. Thus - if you act by hitting someone, you'll get a reaction - you'll get hit back. So, don't hit people.

I suppose Newton's Third Law, about action and re-action, does offer a rationale for moral behaviour. Thus - if you act by hitting someone, you'll get a reaction - you'll get hit back. So, don't hit people.

this shows a deep misunderstanding of what newtons third law means and is a gross misapplication of the theory.

Edited by andrewcellini

even 99.99999% or rather 100% people ... no one has seen GOD, it is brain wash kind of stuff.. where a elephant kid tied to a strong chain.. and when the elephant grown up and strong enough to break the chain.. he can't ... as from the childhood he has been trained to think so.... anyway...Even if the GOD exist or no.. I will stand with my fellow Human... Would you...

yea.. that's correct New third law is law of Karma... what do is what you get... Simple maths... So third Agency involved...Natural Law of physics.... So I stand with Human ....

This doesn't make any sense. How can morality be ground in F=ma?

my mistake.. Should be read as third law rather second law...

yea.. that's correct New third law is law of Karma... what do is what you get... Simple maths... So third Agency involved...Natural Law of physics.... So I stand with Human ....

my mistake.. Should be read as third law rather second law...

you are missing the bigger issue here; you can't equate karma with newtons laws because it is taking the theory out of its useful context and making it a non sequitur. any conclusions you are deriving are essentially baseless and are clearly illogical.

Edited by andrewcellini

even if we assume for a fraction of second that so called GOD exists, under a given condition with equal point ( weight ) on each side ( human and GOD) , who will we favor, If we asked this question to each and every human on earth... for sure life will become better.....because we have conflict that ours GOD is better than theirs, they are inferior because they do not worship our GOD, once we decide to stand with human rather than so called variety of each religion GOD... issue will be resolved.....everyday we would be able save many human lives... Many people who is running their shop in the name of GOD ...have to work.....So ?

Edited by harshgoel1975

Really? Without Gods there'd be no disputes over land, property, political ideologies?

Odd as it may see, I have never decided to kill someone for their beliefs in those matters.

Sadly, it seems that religion brings forth different behaviour.

How do you know? Do you hope to eliminate deceit and selfishness by eliminating the concept of God?

At least we would eliminate one cause of it.