Supertring & quantum mechanics TIME Gerard 't Hooft Prof Leonard Susskind

Bob L. Petersen

Supertring & quantum mechanics TIME Gerard 't Hooft Prof Leonard Susskind

Supertring is the way it's spelled on youtub. Now you find it with just that,

Supertring. Gerard 't Hooft has won a Nobel Prize and Leonard Susskind

covers all the math used by Physics at Stanford.

I have to reserve the rights so that I may defend my Ideas and possible Theory.

I should be able to at least have something only someone fron Cern could know.

I restarted subject in 2008. But I know when they had Bains. The short title is Parts.

Half way into this I realised their were too many Effects in the Universe's System.

Bob > Petersen

In 1973 I bought a CRC a Hand Book of Cemistry and Physics. Number 54 used it's numbers and in 1990. I mentioned something in it to those who worked on making magnetic films by spatering material. It is not a method it is what can be made by are world. What are they called. The book was chained to a table. Parts were missing. I wasn't a favorite either. One more time later. Gather things up and thing about them. If it pleases you.

Iam going to start here with Tesla and go on down. I have made my coments on Tesla Waves before.To big and to few to be able to catch one to read it. there is more of course. I am now approaching what some people feel is the temature of the wall surrounding are Universe. I see it as the tempature of our Universe. There is a ?NOISE? there. Much greater then that above it.

Mathematic's term is a Crtical point. One easy thing to say can be happening there. What was happening around there is not happening there something else is.

The effect around and above that tempature tick tock in there actions with effect reversing.

Now the CRC on HElium.(Looking FOR ABSOLUTE ZERO) I just wonder about it back then, When it's tempature pushed below 4 degrees it starts to take a much great cooling power. Much great there more than two Critical Points. How is it geting away? No Boson as we know them else where. We need them to move on in our understandin of ?THING? I am leaving it for you to think about. The upper Limit has to have what causing what.

He did whisper (as in a aside) else where he wants those listening to think.

Gerard 't Hooft

and

Leonard Susskind

Thank You

Bob L. Petersen

Gerard 't Hooft

and

Leonard Susskind

Thank You

Bob L. Petersen

Gerard 't Hooft

and

Leonard Susskind

Thank You

Bob L. Petersen

Gerard 't Hooft

and

Leonard Susskind

Thank You

Bob L. Petersen

Edited by Bob Petersen

This contains the sources for what I am basnig my Theory on. The short Title is Parts. First the Electroon and the Positron are not perfect anti-partiles. What is and what could be and work are the greatest problem. The Proton and it's don't fit right either There is a second page that has not been post. Because this one could find any place where I had been working.

Thank You.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Those are some of the worst handled Reference, too. The background for this thought was discribed before 2010. It goes beyond what QUARKS gave us. We should from the 8Fold Way almost be expecting Quadrics. But end up looking a 3 and 5. The 3 vectors and a a divided scalar. The equations Fourier or Feynman use the values of such areas. To start with Feynman and end looking right at Extensions of Gell-Mann.

It's quite alot to think about and quite alot of time to figure why it is really something to behold.

What was breezed through was very old. But until fully described is meaningless.

Trivial what was once meaningless til..... Rodger Penrose

Bob L. Petersen