Does (a company) people can help me in fixing my crashed computer?

Smith Wright

I have a Samsung Series 7 Chronos. Last week, I plugged in my charger and my computer went black and wouldn't start back up. I bought a new charger and tried that but it didn't work also. The charger I was using before was damaged from an end, so it might create that problem. I want to ask that can (a computer repair company) people help me to fix this issue also? I have heard that they provide support to software related problems only.. Any suggestions plz?

!

Moderator Note

We do not allow advertising here, not even when it is cleverly disguised as a question. Your question was too specific about one company. It might be that this is a genuine question, and that is why you were not banned as a spammer. Maybe someone can give you some advice.

If you have specific questions about a particular company, I suggest you call them up, instead of bothering us with it.

You should probably have it physically serviced. Remote analysis would be limited to guessing that something is wrong with either the battery or something internal.

Said company also has a strongly negative reputation. More so than a number of generally more accessible options.

Do you have any idea what the original voltage of the power supply was? They tend not to tell you. I mean an advert here tells me its "The 770Z5E ships with a compact 90 W power adapter" to the adapter but from the adapter to the computer there is a voltage drop.

Edited by fiveworlds

• 1 month later...

!

Moderator Note

Please note that the person who opened this post has not logged in since the day he posted this message. This could be an indication that he is not actually interested in the answers, and instead wanted to draw some traffic to the website that was being advertised.

There is too little information to provide any useful feedback anyway. Therefore I am closing this thread. I'd like to thank everybody who at least tried to guess the cause of the problem.