Leader of the free world?

pljames

Who is the leader of the free world and when did this happen? Who elected BUsh? The Pope and Bill Gates can have a audience with the president but he will not return my e-mails. How can I respect him if he does not respect me?

Paul

If you have managed to get access to the President's personal email address, then I predict you really have no need of him.
Check Paris Hilton's email list. Maybe you will get lucky and it will be there.

What does not returning one of thousands of emails have to do with respect? I am surprised you didnt get an reply from sombody in the white house though. You would be much better off with a real letter.

What does not returning one of thousands of emails have to do with respect? I am surprised you didnt get an reply from sombody in the white house though. You would be much better off with a real letter.

Death threats are a good way to get a prompt response.

Who is the leader of the free world and when did this happen? Who elected BUsh?
According to the 2004 election map, you North Carolinians had something to do with it. I'm not blaming you personally, since my state aslo went red, but you're pointing the finger at a mirror here.
The Pope and Bill Gates can have a audience with the president but he will not return my e-mails.
The Pope is breathing easier knowing that he is on the A list. And Bill Gates helps W cheat at MS Solitaire.
How can I respect him if he does not respect me?
He says the same thing about you.

It gives me the willies when you refer to W as the leader of the free world. Stop it now or I will edit all your posts with have-a-nice-day smileys.