Here is Practical Explanation about Next Life, Purpose of Human Life, philosophical/religious facts, theories etc.

Practical Explanation ( For Example ) :- `1st of all can you tell me every single seconds detail from that time when you born ?? ( i need every seconds detail ?? that what- what you have thought and done on every single second )

can you tell me every single detail of your `1 cheapest Minute Or your whole hour, day, week, month, year or your whole life ??

if you are not able to tell me about this life then what proof do you have that you didn't forget your past ? and that you will not forget this present life in the future ?

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.
there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.
_______
for example :Your father existed before your birth. you cannot say that before your birth your father don,t exists.

So you have to ask from mother, "Who is my father?" And if she says, "This gentleman is your father," then it is all right. It is easy.
Otherwise, if you makes research, "Who is my father?" go on searching for life; you'll never find your father.

( now maybe...maybe you will say that i will search my father from D.N.A, or i will prove it by photo's, or many other thing's which i will get from my mother and prove it that who is my Real father.{ So you have to believe the authority. who is that authority ? she is your mother. you cannot claim of any photo's, D.N.A or many other things without authority ( or ur mother ).

if you will show D.N.A, photo's, and many other proofs from other women then your mother. then what is use of those proofs ??} )

same you have to follow real authority. "Whatever You have spoken, I accept it," Then there is no difficulty. And You are accepted by Devala, Narada, Vyasa, and You are speaking Yourself, and later on, all the acaryas have accepted. Then I'll follow.
I'll have to follow great personalities. The same reason mother says, this gentleman is my father. That's all. Finish business. Where is the necessity of making research? All authorities accept Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead. You accept it; then your searching after God is finished.

Why should you waste your time?
_______
all that is you need is to hear from authority ( same like mother ). and i heard this truth from authority " Srila Prabhupada " he is my spiritual master.
im not talking these all things from my own.

in this world no `1 can be Peace full. this is all along Fact.

cuz we all are suffering in this world 4 Problems which are Disease, Old age, Death, and Birth after Birth.

tell me are you really happy ?? you can,t be happy if you will ignore these 4 main problem. then still you will be Forced by Nature.

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".
If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works And chanting at least 16 rounds ( each round of 108 beads ) of the Hare Krishna maha-mantra daily.
Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.
every `1 is already Blind in this world and if you will follow another Blind then you both will fall in hole. so try to follow that person who have Spiritual Eyes who can Guide you on Actual Right Path. ( my Authority & Guide is my Spiritual Master " Srila Prabhupada " )
read it complete. ( i promise only readers of this book that they { he/she } will get every single answer which they want to know about why im in this material world, who im, what will happen after this life, what is best thing which will make Human Life Perfect, and what is perfection of Human Life. ) purpose of human life is not to live like animal cuz every`1 at present time doing 4 thing which are sleeping, eating, sex & fear. purpose of human life is to become freed from Birth after birth, Old Age, Disease, and Death.

special note : Intelligence has to do with the soul, not simply with the brain.

Take electricity, for example. Electricity moves between gross elements and through a gross wire. But the electricity itself -- it is not those elements, not that wire. It is subtle.

Thank you for the sermon but I’m perfectly content without any of the above.

You've fallen into the trap of expecting happiness at all times, there’s no way to be happy all the time as it’s a fleeting emotion and without the other negative emotions, happiness is meaningless whatever you care to chant, all you can hope for on a permanent basis, is contentment.

Thank you for the sermon but I’m perfectly content without any of the above.

You've fallen into the trap of expecting happiness at all times, there’s no way to be happy all the time as it’s a fleeting emotion and without the other negative emotions, happiness is meaningless whatever you care to chant, all you can hope for on a permanent basis, is contentment.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe your bogus nonsense ? just look at the fun of your rascaldom.

and don't impose your personal bluff and explain something more veritiable and tangible and if you will not provide me solid explanation then you have to keep your bogus bluff in your pocket with your fellow rascals.

so you mean im still wrong after explaining practical explanation and you are right without any explanation ? and i have to believe your bogus nonsense ? just look at the fun of your rascaldom.

and don't impose your personal bluff and explain something more veritiable and tangible and if you will not provide me solid explanation then you have to keep your bogus bluff in your pocket with your fellow rascals.

Very enlightened. :)

I’m perfectly content with my fool’s paradise; clearly from your angry rhetoric you have yet to find any sort of paradise. All I can say is good luck trying to find it, though it would seem unlikely you will.

I’m perfectly content with my fool’s paradise; clearly from your angry rhetoric you have yet to find any sort of paradise. All I can say is good luck trying to find it, though it would seem unlikely you will.

`1st of all who are you ? are you authority ? then simply explain another verifaible and tangible explanation. but without imposing your personal nonsense. and as far as i know you cannot explain anything at all. ( but you will still bark just like an street dog )

______

and no wonder i already know it that im in fools paradise and all of you are nothing but shameless, senseless, foolish rascal idiots just like street dogs.

you are Fool and “A fool is accepted by another fool."

For Example :-" fool’s paradise."All of you are fools and you have created your own paradise. Do you know that story?

One was drinking, so his friend said, ‘Oh, you are drinking, you’ll go to hell.’

“‘No, why? My father drinks.’

“‘Well, he’ll also go to hell.’

“‘Oh, my brother drinks.’

“‘So he’ll also go to hell.’

“’My mother…’ In this way, the whole list was passed. Then he said, ‘Everyone will go to hell then where is hell? It is paradise! If father is going, then mother is going, then I am going, then brother is going, then where is hell?’

“It is like that. There’s no question of fool. If everyone, all of us are fool, then where is the question of intelligent? ‘Hey, we are intelligent.’ This is your conclusion.

The problem you have is you already think you have the answer, I’m no authority but living your life for what may or may not be in the next life simply means you forget to live the life you have now.

Insult me all you want it won’t increase your chances of finding peace.

!

Moderator Note

Jaya, one more instance of insulting other members will result in suspension or a ban. If you are here to preach rather than discuss then I would suggest you read the rules again. Repeated soap-boxing will also result in a ban.

do not respond to this moderation

if you really want to be happy then follow these 6 Things which are No illicit sex, No gambling, No drugs ( No tea & coffee ), No meat-eating ( No onion & garlic's )

5th thing is whatever you eat `1st offer it to Supreme Lord Krishna. ( if you know it what is Guru parama-para then offer them food not direct Supreme Lord Krishna )

and 6th " Main Thing " is you have to Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare ".

If your not able to follow these 4 things no illicit sex, no gambling, no drugs, no meat-eating then don,t worry but chanting of this holy name ( Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra ) is very-very and very important.

Chant " hare krishna hare krishna krishna krishna hare hare hare rama hare rama rama rama hare hare " and be happy.

if you still don,t believe on me then chant any other name for 5 Min's and chant this holy name for 5 Min's and you will see effect. i promise you it works.

Could you offer some more guidance, please, on the subject of the chanting.

The questions which worry me, are these:

1. Is it OK to have illicit sex, gamble, do drugs, and eat meat - provided the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra is chanted? You seem to suggest this.

2. If so, must the Mantra be chanted before engaging in these activities in order to neutralise their harmful effects. Or can it be used retroactively - eg, suppose I've just eaten a nice dinner of roast meat. Will the Mantra still work if I chant after dinner. If so, how long can the chanting be delayed - a few minutes, a few hours - are there any reliable guidelines?

3. Following on from this, on a more general level:

a. How long should each session of chanting last - in your post you mention "5 minutes". Is that the optimum period to achieve full efficacy. Would any additional benefit be gained by continuing to chant for say, a further 10 minutes?

b. How soon does the effect of the chanting wear off. For example, if I chant each morning, will it have worn off by evening, and require a repeat session. Or does a single chant provide full 24-hour protection?

Your further advice will be appreciated, many thanks.

that is Fact that Supreme Lord Krishna exists but we posses no such intelligence to understand him.

there is also next life. and i already proved you that no scientist, no politician, no so-called intelligent man in this world is able to understand this Truth. cuz they are imagining. and you cannot imagine what is god, who is god, what is after life etc.

You absolutely cannot start by supposing the existence of something that can't be observed as "fact" (or in your case, "Fact" with a capital F). Quite the opposite; if it can't be observed in the real world, then it's supernatural and you can't use science to "prove" anything about it, or state "facts/Facts".

It's circular reasoning, bad logic, to assume the existence of a god as proof that it does what you say it does.

Science doesn't deal with "proof", it deals with evidence. It doesn't deal with truth/Truth, because what you think is true is different from everyone else on the planet.

Your religion is your own, but when you start preaching about Truth and Fact, you aren't trying to discuss science. You're just trying to convert worshippers.

Could you offer some more guidance, please, on the subject of the chanting.

The questions which worry me, are these:

1. Is it OK to have illicit sex, gamble, do drugs, and eat meat - provided the Hare Krishna Maha-Mantra is chanted? You seem to suggest this.

2. If so, must the Mantra be chanted before engaging in these activities in order to neutralise their harmful effects. Or can it be used retroactively - eg, suppose I've just eaten a nice dinner of roast meat. Will the Mantra still work if I chant after dinner. If so, how long can the chanting be delayed - a few minutes, a few hours - are there any reliable guidelines?

3. Following on from this, on a more general level:

a. How long should each session of chanting last - in your post you mention "5 minutes". Is that the optimum period to achieve full efficacy. Would any additional benefit be gained by continuing to chant for say, a further 10 minutes?

b. How soon does the effect of the chanting wear off. For example, if I chant each morning, will it have worn off by evening, and require a repeat session. Or does a single chant provide full 24-hour protection?

Your further advice will be appreciated, many thanks.

who cares ? im selling Gold but i cannot sell iron at the place of Gold and if you want to buy Gold then you have to pay Good price similarly you have to follow rules and ragulation otherwise Hare Krishna mantra will still act but it will act in this manner just like for example :- if you will show fire to the dry wood then imediatly fire takes place but if wood is wet then only smoke will come which will only give pain to your eyes and nothing more similarly you have to follow complete rules and ragulation otherwise if you will chant with offence then it will also act but same like wet wood.

Here is no Question of Holy Books quotes, Personal Experiences, Faith or Belief. i accept that Sometimes Faith is also Blind. Here is already Practical explanation which already proved that every`1 else in this world is nothing more then Busy Foolish and totally idiot.

You absolutely cannot start by supposing the existence of something that can't be observed as "fact" (or in your case, "Fact" with a capital F). Quite the opposite; if it can't be observed in the real world, then it's supernatural and you can't use science to "prove" anything about it, or state "facts/Facts".

It's circular reasoning, bad logic, to assume the existence of a god as proof that it does what you say it does.

Science doesn't deal with "proof", it deals with evidence. It doesn't deal with truth/Truth, because what you think is true is different from everyone else on the planet.

Your religion is your own, but when you start preaching about Truth and Fact, you aren't trying to discuss science. You're just trying to convert worshippers.

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )

____

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**

__

that is all.

Edited by Jaya Jagannath

Special Note :- and if you are not able to define what is conscious on the basics of medical language or scientific basics then i will say only two words ** Fools Paradise.**

If I find paradise what does it matter if I arrive there foolishly or indeed by accident?

If I think I’m in paradise so what if I’m a fool, for thinking it, I’m still there?

It’s fine that you like all your rules, but what compelled you to dictate that others must also follow them? And why do you get so angry when others disagree?

Maybe you should have a good chant before you commit to posting another rant.

If I find paradise what does it matter if I arrive there foolishly or indeed by accident?

If I think I’m in paradise so what if I’m a fool, for thinking it, I’m still there?

It’s fine that you like all your rules, but what compelled you to dictate that others must also follow them? And why do you get so angry when others disagree?

Maybe you should have a good chant before you commit to posting another rant.

`1st of all your western civilization is soul killing or suicidal civilization. so you do not know how right ? alright simply tell me answer to my this question that If everything is pleasure, then why you take the counteractive process ( in sex life ) ? Why do you want to kill child? Pleasure? Why do you take contraceptive method if it is pleasure?

now simply tell me what is your answer without changing the topic. what is your answer ?

You answer my questions and I'll answer yours, seem fair?

you are nothing but shameless, senseless, rascal idiot. and you will neither understand anything at all nor you will explain anything verifiable and tangible. therefore you are nothing but bogus nonsense. who is wasting my time with his dry opinions.

You clearly forgot to chant before posting this, why are you so angry?

I'm just trying to understand you, a little humility goes a long way when communicating an idea.

You can't force people to understand.

Edited by dimreepr

all right for what you are waiting for ? why don't you define what is Conscious on the medical language or scientific basics ? explain it now.

and the first step is to know the difference between a living body and a dead body. What is the difference?

and then next Question is Why a dead child born does not grow, does not change body? The body is a lump of matter. Analyze the body. Where is life?

explain about these points which i have written upside ^. go ahead and do it now. ( and don't give me anytype of link because that is not an argument and i didn't gave any link in my argument )

____

__

that is all.

This is a thread YOU started. It's a discussion about YOUR idea. It's not about my idea.

I'm saying you are trying to use science in a way it's not meant to be used. It's not for speculating on what might happen after we're dead if there's no observable way to measure what you're speculating about. You can't test it. So using science to determine things about an alleged "afterlife" is like trying to measure how many past lives you've had with a slide rule.

And even when you talk about these things philosophically, you exclaim in assertions and use words like Truth, and try to make it seem like what you say is fact rather than your opinion, your idea of what might be. This makes it seem like you're preaching at us, that you have the one TRUE answer.

We came to talk and you've just been yelling and insulting. What's up with that?! :unsure:

Edit to add: I really like the first part of your title. Explanations are what science is for. We always look for the best explanations by seeing how much evidence supports them. Explanations aren't wrong or right, they're trusted or not by seeing how they match up with the real world.

Edited by Phi for All
addition