Hair gel stuck in my head

(aberrant)

Hello I joined because I got hair gel stuck in my head and it's making me bald. I was wondering if anyone could help me find a solution to get it out. I was thinking some form of decomposition might work. The gel I used is (SOFTSHEEN CARSON LETS JAM SHINING & CONDITONING GEL). Other than that I would like to learn chemistry on my own since I didn't get to study it in school. I really would like to do experiments at home rather than just learning concepts without applying them. Any advice on either of these would be greatly appreciated.

What do you mean, "stuck in my head"? It doesn't come out from a shower?

No the gel got into my scalp somehow since I didn't wash my hair for a long time. Now the gel has been making my hair patchy and thin. I have tried shampoo but it doesn't come out.

No the gel got into my scalp somehow since I didn't wash my hair for a long time. Now the gel has been making my hair patchy and thin. I have tried shampoo but it doesn't come out.

Are you sure that unwashed gel got into your scalp and is causing baldness.

Better consult a doctor.