Project help

Zyclef1995

pls am a final year student of computer science in diploma am having a little challenge with my project and d topic is BOOKSHOP MANAGEMENT AND ORDERING SYSTEM and am using VB10 to design it but at some point am having problem coding a button to update my database pls ur help will be really appreciated

!

Moderator Note

fiveworlds, please note that we take care here at SFN not to simply give answers to people for their homework. I have hidden your post in accordance with this. Zyclef1995, if you require help you will need to show some effort and explain what exactly you are struggling with.

pls am a final year student of computer science in diploma am having a little challenge with my project and d topic is BOOKSHOP MANAGEMENT AND ORDERING SYSTEM and am using VB10 to design it but at some point am having problem coding a button to update my database pls ur help will be really appreciated

You didn't show your source code..

am actually a novice but to some extent av develop the interface using Vb10 d oda face whr am avin problem now is abt linking d submit buttons of my sales n order menu so dat wen i click on d submit button d information i entered can be updated in my database so that wen i go to d menu for report i will be able to see every sales n order information i av saved