Men drinking Soybean Milk

faslan

soybean milk cant the real milk but is so cheap and rich in nutrients less fat and very easy to home made

but i read it will increase Estrogen level in Men.

how far is it harm to to men

what is the daily recommended amount to drink for men

Soy contains plant estrogens. Different from human version and there are populations that consume more soy than Western cultures.

Generally they are more beneficial than harmful. I saw one for males where it increased(size) but led to a decrease in testosterone production. Not sure how you might want to take that... There are number of cases where female reproductive health has been compromised, but those diets were especially high in soy intake.

Soy contains plant estrogens. Different from human version and there are populations that consume more soy than Western cultures.

Generally they are more beneficial than harmful. I saw one for males where it increased(size) but led to a decrease in testosterone production. Not sure how you might want to take that... There are number of cases where female reproductive health has been compromised, but those diets were especially high in soy intake.

It's easy to draw hasty generalizations from correlations. Too much cow milk causes prostate cancer. Later research suggested that excess calcium is the mechanism, so there isn't anything uniquely bad in the cow milk.