Why would there be a God?

Ten oz

@ JohnC,

You say,

Repeat the experiments and win a million dollars (as well as massive international recognition)

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/The+Maimonides+ESP-dream+studies.-a014527221

(see link above)

No need to because not only was everything recorded on film but extensive writing has been done discussing this. (see link above).

If you want to submit it to James Randi however you can just send him the book (see link below.).

http://www.espresearch.com/dreamtelepathy/

http://www.deanradin.com/evidence/Sherwood2003MetaDreamESP.pdf

Psychiatrist Montague Ullman established a dream laboratory at the Maimonides
Medical Center, Brooklyn, in 1962 (Krippner, 1991). Before the laboratory
closed in 1978 (Krippner, 1991; 1993; Ullman
et al
., 1973; 1989), his research
team had conducted thirteen formal dream ESP studies and three groups of pilot
sessions (see Table 1). Of the thirteen formal studies, eleven were designed to
investigate telepathy and two precognition. The pilot sessions were designed to
investigate clairvoyance, telepathy and precognition, respectively (see Table 1)
The Maimonides procedure was developed and improved over time and a

number of different procedural variations were explored. Thus

Even a Trillion to one odds is not proof of something and could be described as luck. Without a measurement tool (aside from humans), there can never be proof.

Maybe you missed my own comment about James Randi in what you just quoted,

Imagine you contacted someone you had not spoken to in over a year via telepathy and encouraged them to call and then they called you the next morning. Of course it could be chance. You'd never win any James Randi money for it.

Odds are not proof by any standards.

I think you may also have missed this part,

I am very happy to discuss or answer questions even if in PM if you are serious, but not so much if I am just walking into a set up troll. I think the distinctions are obvious enough and am not accusing anybody here of anything, it is just what I have come to expect when airing this topic publicly.

because I had said this,

I find these types of threads are often policed by skeptics who just want to feel satisfaction by stating obvious facts that point to PSI as hogwash.

So.. Jest all you like. Anybody with serious inquiries or who wish to discuss can or could PM me.

I think it is fairly simple to prove this too yourself if you get enough responses that are like

Imagine you contacted someone you had not spoken to in over a year via telepathy and encouraged them to call and then they called you the next morning.

I am at the point I simply feel sorry for those I feel have missed out on seeing enough evidence of this sort of thing in their lifetime. They must think death is a blank state of nothingness, and that is just for starters.

Anybody with serious inquiries or who wish to discuss can or could PM me.

Cheers,

Edited by barfbag