What makes you attracted to a certain look? I think I know the answer...

ADVANCE

1. For straight made people, it (is) disgusting as explained. Only thing acceptable for people straight is a clone or opposite gender.

It took me a while to figure out what you mean here. You claim to be homophobic, but you also claim that you'd find it acceptable to be attracted to another man, if he was exactly like you. Since you have conditions by which you could be attracted to another man, I don't think you're really homophobic, or androphobic.

Why do you think an intimate relationship with your own clone isn't a homosexual experience?

Maybe it would be more akin to masturbation?

But even a clone wouldn't understand your body's response to stimuli as fully as you do when masturbating. The experience would be similar to any other homosexual experience, imo.

The qualifier seems to be, for the OP at least, that the same gender person is attractive because he resembles us extremely closely. My point is that somewhere out there most of us have someone who looks just like us. If that person is compatible in other ways, the OP seems to suggest that it's acceptable to have an intimate relationship with a same gender person like that.

It seems a bit narcissistic, but I suppose I have no real problems with the logic, or the relationship. Tolerance costs me nothing and brings many benefits.

Because as I said like right at the beginning, your own body after creating your body "gets" the (best) attraction jewel from U...and changes it (the body and face) more strongly to a girl (for a straight boy) and "while" your the most attractive boy then to yourself, literally everything on your body is the most attractive boy shapes and face, your even more attracted to the diffienterated appearance that looks like you because as I said "it changed a bit" and instead has a vagina which is made as attractive and "is" good, and a penis would be good too on her, and this diffienterated look is even more attractive and is therefore the most attractive girl, look-face and body, that your attracted to, and personality can change and is not a problem~

So my exact clone only - so theres not 1% of disgust which is not acceptable, is ok because it's in the range of what's ok, and was made acceptable by my brain as attractive-the most attractive-boy face, ect. which is just acceptable ....(but only boys that are the same gender and are not look like me exact arn't acceptable and out of range for a straight person)

Edited by ADVANCE

Because as I said like right at the beginning, your own body after creating your body "gets" the attraction jewel from U...and changes it more strongly to a girl (for a straight boy) and "while" your the most attractive boy then to yourself, literally everything on your body is the most attractive boy shapes, your even more attracted to the diffienterated appearance that looks like you because as I said "it changed a bit" and instead has a vagina which is made as attractive and "is" good, and a penis would be good too on her, and is even more attractive and is therefore the most attractive girl, look, that your attracted to, and personality can change and is not a problem~

So my exact clone only - so theres not 1% of disgust which is not acceptable, is ok because it's in the range of what's ok, and was made acceptable by my brain as attractive-the most attractive, face, ect. ....(but only boys that are the same gender and are not look like me exact arn't acceptable and out of range for a straight person)

It may just be confusion over the way you write, but it sounds like you just said an attractive girl would look just as good with a penis.

Not that there's anything wrong with that.

ya, a god could create one, that is actually a girl with a penis.

Edited above paragraph for more betterness of understanding.

Once things have calmed down a bit, you might be interested in a trip to Thailand.

Ew that's disgusting above, not watching of course, and no it has to be a actual girl of course, a god could make one, the spiritual god OR us particle gods once we get to that point and can switch into a god or human, or a most advanced organism creature womb thing could make anything, which could make us into gods and have that power same thing then.

Do you realise that the thing you refuse to watch is a clip from a comedy show?

So it's clear that you don't want to learn.

You haven't answered the question about God "What is this 'god' thing you are talking about?"

Do you remember reading the site rules when you first signed up?

Ew that's disgusting above, not watching of course, and no it has to be a actual girl of course, a god could make one, the spiritual god OR us particle gods once we get to that point and can switch into a god or human, or a most advanced organism creature womb thing could make anything, which could make us into gods and have that power same thing then.

It's all too clear that you have some basic misunderstandings about science, coupled with a fervent aversion to learning what they might be. This is an unbeatable combination when it comes to discussion, and I wish you the best of luck wherever you go from here.

I would recommend that you start a blog, since it's easier to ignore people trying to have a conversation with you.

I like leather and goth apparel and suits but I think anyone looks good in it.

At the beginning there I was talking about the look of a girl I'm attracted to the most, but as said later, looks like me, which is for everyone also and also for everyone is that yourself is the most attractive same gender as cause it's taken after creating yourself, which is then diffienterated to op gender and more att to that face, including body.

Edited by ADVANCE

At the beginning there I was talking about the look of a girl I'm attracted to the most, but as said later, looks like me, which is for everyone also and also for everyone is that yourself is the most attractive same gender as cause it's taken after creating yourself, which is then diffienterated to op gender and more att to that face, including body.

But that's NOT true for everyone. The evidence is all around, lots of people of both genders attracted to one another but look totally different from each other. And speaking personally, the men that strike me as particularly good-looking have darker hair and a slighter build than I do, so no, your concept isn't for EVERYONE.

I'm not sure why you claim this is universal. Misery loves company?

If that was true then men like me who have beards would be attracted to women with beards.

That's silly.

Why do you not think things through before you post them?

Advance, you are making a fundamental error of assuming that everyone else thinks the same way you do. They don't.

Are you willing to consider the possibility that what you think is a universal truth is actually restricted to a sub-group of humanity?

Scientifically speaking, among a multitude of other factors, humans tend to be attracted to potential mates with MHC genes which differ to their own through olfactory ques, thus producing MHC heterozygous offspring with a higher likelihood of disease resistance.

http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F10.1371%2Fjournal.pgen.1000184

What I said is true that for like half of people that are straight and true that half that are gay if really are are may have a range extended to all men too and even their attraction after creating them kept for either or both a the diffienterated girl look attraction and the befor diffienterated look of themselves which may have or only been kept and possibly diffienterated to a different boy look of face, and body, and like I said prob arn't like straight people and born with a wider range to all men and are ok with it, what I said is all true~

No the beards and hair color do not matttter not even the body, we're talkin about the face shapes and that after creating you I'm sure the best attraction you want is taken somehow from you, I explained earlier how probbably, and also diffienterated a bit more to the girl face with the beard taken away and wanting that look even a bit more than your own now since diffienterated a bit over to it, a different genetal is added as much really is good but a same genital is really good as much too, hair color doesn't matter much, not even much body either, but body usually goes with blueprints of face.

y r u all gay

About op gender or even same gender, look alike attraction I said is true, and cause it diffienterated from you and left your look as most attractive boy and really close in the most attractive girl range to what u want now and it is true unless you came out dif or wrong probbably, your all gay so that's why nobody agrees they "look alike".....I have no clue if your siblings would be thriving on thr brink of this wanted look alike attraction, I'll know one day, like even if have to create~

like half

may have a range extended to all men
which may have
possibly diffienterated
prob arn't
a wider range to all men
what I said is all true~
I'm sure the best attraction you want is
I explained earlier how probbably
a bit more
even a bit more
a bit over to it

The #2 problem with the rectal extraction process is its lack of precision.

So because we don't condemn homosexuality as being the spawn of hell we are of course all homosexuals ourselves. Nice ad hominem there. I ask you again to keep your opinions to yourself and try to act a little more professional.

"No the beards and hair color do not matttter not even the body, we're talkin about the face shapes"

Again, trivially proven wrong.

Men like me have square jaws. Men don't find that trait attractive.

And, of course, most of us are attracted to film stars.

Most of us do not look like film stars.

So, most of us are attracted to people we don't look like.

As for "y r u all gay"

Two things.

You are the one who thinks people who look like you (i.e. men) are attractive.

Me thinks the lady doth protest too much.