12 questions

DTonesXD

I have some questions that i really would like to know the answer to. Please be as detailed as possible and justify and conclusions. Thanks :)

1. What would happen if the earth were to stop rotating?

2. What happens in a black hole? My theory is that nothing actually disappears but rather breaks up into millions of pieces and therefore seems like something has disappeared

3. Will it ever be possible to cut through the centre of the earth? E.g. from australia to japan

4. Why do i wake up before something happens?E.g. a poster falling down. I don't know it is going to happen but there i am, suddenly awake lying there wondering why i am awake and then 5 seconds later, the poster falls down

5. How do i predict what i will see on tv? This is really strange, i think of an episode of a series randomly and then within the next few days i am watching it on tv. No force made.

6. Where did humans come from? Could we have come from plant mutations? In that case, where did plants come from too?

7. What is the closest thing to a dinosaur now?

8. How do bladeless fans work?

9. Why do allergies exist?

10. Where is anti matter stored and how does one know it is anti matter?

11. Will hover cars ever happen?

12. How does something like this happen? http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26764929

I have some questions that i really would like to know the answer to. Please be as detailed as possible and justify and conclusions. Thanks :)

4. Why do i wake up before something happens?E.g. a poster falling down. I don't know it is going to happen but there i am, suddenly awake lying there wondering why i am awake and then 5 seconds later, the poster falls down

I have experienced similar things, as I am sure others have. Eg " Just waking up before the alarm goes off etc ."

I have a possible explanation . Just to make sure you are still about ? . Please say " yes , I am still about ! "

The explanation does give an interesting possible insight into what quite "NOW " Actually is !

post-33514-0-56660900-1400482579_thumb.jpg

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

!

Moderator Note

DTonesXD, it's better to ask individual questions, or have them at least be closely related, rather than bundle them up; it makes for a less-confusing discussion. I'm going to close this and let you re-post.

———

Mike, answers to questions need to be mainstream science and on-topic. It's not an invitation for you to go off on a speculative tangent.