What was this red light flying around in the clouds?

ADVANCE

Just Incase anybody thinks I'm making it up I want to prove why I wouldn't ---- I know everyone is conscious and therefore equal and that that's why I wouldn't lie or hurt~

Ok what was this anybody know/can explain?

About 2 years ago I went out on the driveway to wait for the school bus and it was the morning and the clouds where a dramatic scene, the whole sky with the clouds was orange and such, and it was windy also, and then I noticed a red light in the clouds which was a vivid red-light-dot on the left side of the sky, and for about 20 seconds it was flying to the right side and it was going fast, like after the 20 seconds it was from one side to to other, and while it was flying it went in evvvery direction, it was going up and down and back and forth going in round circle movements to the right through the clouds, and as it was going back and forth through the clouds you could tell it was going behind the fog and the light was defracting more, and after it got over to the right side it like disappeared, I think I remember thinking "woh it didnt even look like it went backwards through the fog, it (this is maybe) just looked like it slowly disappeared and got dimmer and like teleported" What was it???

Just Incase anybody thinks I'm making it up I want to prove why I wouldn't ---- I know everyone is conscious and therefore equal and that that's why I wouldn't lie or hurt~

Ok what was this anybody know/can explain?

About 2 years ago I went out on the driveway to wait for the school bus and it was the morning and the clouds where a dramatic scene, the whole sky with the clouds was orange and such, and it was windy also, and then I noticed a red light in the clouds which was a vivid red-light-dot on the left side of the sky, and for about 20 seconds it was flying to the right side and it was going fast, like after the 20 seconds it was from one side to to other, and while it was flying it went in evvvery direction, it was going up and down and back and forth going in round circle movements to the right through the clouds, and as it was going back and forth through the clouds you could tell it was going behind the fog and the light was defracting more, and after it got over to the right side it like disappeared, I think I remember thinking "woh it didnt even look like it went backwards through the fog, it (this is maybe) just looked like it slowly disappeared and got dimmer and like teleported" What was it???

Although he may be somewhat untastefully abrupt, he has a point. Some small airplanes can maneuver very easily and are often closer to the ground in a small enough radius to go from one close end to another. Otherwise the only other thing that could simultaneously emit light and accelerate that fast in 3D space in so many different directions is ball-lightning or a really small remote control device with strong lights.

Edited by SamBridge

Recently a hobby store here in town has started flying model airplanes at night with bright lights on them in odd colors or patterns, in low lying cloud conditions they are very strange looking and have been around for several years.

If you don't get any more of a look than a light in the sky it's impossible to say what it could have been...

No guys...I remember it even going back the other way, and as it moved in all directions in its circlular movements it went fassst, that's why I said to myself as I seen it that "it can't be any kind of airplane"

There is more, to this story in this time in my life, if you's want to know I can say the rest, it was a bad time...

Edited by ADVANCE

You wanna know the rest of the story? I was totally not going to school cause 1. boring 2. not letting me go to university and learn and do what I want now 3. I had my plan as in my other threads to stay alive and just contact universty to tell them it and done anyhow. Funny enough before I got to contacting the university or another one, facs took me out of my home, but it's really much weirder....the day before, or 2 days before I was in the hallway and my mom in kitchen and a blue light went down the table behind the sink along it and I looked to the right into my moms room and for a flash moment seen a blue door appear with little points at the corners, and my mom said she seen the light in the kitchen also, and also no windows were opens and no blue light emiters or blue glass sheets, nothing...and it came like as if out of the wall were no window is anyhow...so anyhow later that night or the next day my mom called me in her room where that door was...and she said do you smell that egg smell there? and that was there, as if a demon right? and then in the morning kinda the next day the horrible people took me away for a couple months..the first home was bad for the first couple weeks, and the night I first went there the mother sitting down said what's that egg smell in here, as if the demon was then there that did this....then days later....the sky incident happened...and pretty much nothing else happened later...escept for me going to a nicer home and then finaly back~ Hey I don't know why aliens or demons or angels do this stuff...why don't they just attack or something....idk........

I guess I should just also include the super last weird thing that happened to me more recently months ago, were actually they do kinda attack...and no, something does happen out of dream - I was dreaming of like looking at a stage and sensed something coming in the background evil and for a micro sec felt it move my shoulder and then woke up to it for a micro sec moving my shoulder to roll me over that way...just to let you know that dream......and the more important dream I think after that one? - Was I was dreaming and in my kitchen and this little pin head like baseball bat with black hair matted down as the round was sliding in view behind the wall were you come in and I'm assuming it was levitating there at the middle of the wall, and it was starring at me, and I went to go hit at it and as my fist approached it's head it perfectly slid back the other direction and as my fist really got out at it it went perfectly faster in movement, and then in the dream still I paniced and went into the hallway to go to the garage door to get my mom and all the sudden I'm guessing the demon had me not being able to really walk-move and I tried screaming and barely could make a noise and as I got there my mom came in and I then woke up. now when I woke up, or a day later, for the first time ever I had sleep paralysis and couldn't move at all or open my eyes or talk for real now, and whenever I go to sleep late for now on I wake up like that for about 15 sec or less, and I usually make hard movements to wake my body up,cause my consciousness is awake but body is still sleeping..........so obviously the demon did this right?

Edited by ADVANCE

I'm not joking or anything, like as I said above I'm not...I'm just saying the truth and wondering what everyone thinks, or if you's conclude with me it must be something like aliens/spirits-angels or demons...or again what you's think, maybe you can explain, although the dream thing which was the last thing to happen for example is kinda well...not explanable other than proof...you could say the brain was knowing it for the first time I was having sleep paralysis before I even woke up and simulated it in the dream, and took it as bad and put a demon there...but that's unlikely especially because the big introduction in the dream with the thing drifting in looking at me, at which I didn't get the symptons untill trying to hit at it and then go down the hallway to door and then when in the hallway...got the same sleep paralysis symptoms......read above if you haven't to understand if you haven't...

Edited by ADVANCE

Who in the world negative that, down, wow, some people are really weirdo...I'm telling the truth people...so if you have a real explanation go ahead and just say it, but if it just simply seems it's proof well maybe it is...

Edited by ADVANCE

Obviously a Demon did this? You do realize you are on a science site... RIGHT.... ? You seem to lack critical thinking, just because you saw something doesn't mean it was real, and when you see something that is impossible it's not necessarily real, your mind can play games on you in many ways. This video attempts to explain critical thinking... I suggest you watch it, the entire series would in fact be a good idea...

Obviously a Demon did this? You do realize you are on a science site... RIGHT.... ? You seem to lack critical thinking, just because you saw something doesn't mean it was real, and when you see something that is impossible it's not necessarily real, your mind can play games on you in many ways. This video attempts to explain critical thinking... I suggest you watch it, the entire series would in fact be a good idea...

Oh come on, the strong light in the sky for 20 secs moving in very odd circular paths fastly, def real! not a red dot flash like at night-sparkels or something, it was def real and couldn't be any made-thing...well unless highly made by aliens or, unknown spirit things, that we can't examine yet...

And the dream thing, as I said above is seemingy proof too because, the brain could have sensed sleep-paralysis and simulated it, and used something evil-bad, but the introduction of the thing starring at me which was soooo Evil-like, was (before!), the simulated in dream sleep-paralysis possibly doing what was happening in real life in dream...

Edited by ADVANCE

Has anyone ruled out some idiot with a laser as the answer to the OP?

Most unlikely not, it was flying to the other side, not incredibly fast, but more slowly like it was really something up there so...

And not liken your language...

Stop negativing me people, unnegative those or all please, I'm conscious just like you and only saying what happened including obvious things like it was there, bright, or before brain&dream reaction could have happened ect. don't get upset cause what I say is true...

And I need neutralness to edit like I need to on my really important thread for the world so that score has to be fixed.

Boooo Losserrr, your the demon.

You stack yards got a problem? Keep it to yourself, I'm formal unlike you.

Edited by ADVANCE

If you want a neutral score, then come up with things that actually make sense for once :)

I seen that fuzzwood , booooooo, thumb down, not gonna ever answer any other question either because I have one mission, and am only asking on here and saying our next move

They do make sense, I'm the biggest minded genius on here.

You stack yards got a problem? Keep it to yourself, I'm formal unlike you.

Edited by ADVANCE

!

Moderator Note

ADVANCE

Can you stop criticising other members for giving you negative reputation - you do not generally know who has given reputation (either good or bad) thus your accusations and childish name-calling are completely misplaced.

In this and other threads you should concentrate on the topic and avoid talking about other members / their motivations.

Do not drag this thread further off-topic by responding to this moderation - you can report this message if you think it is unfair

I'm conscious just like you and only saying what happened

Yes, you do. And that's a big problem, considering you don't know what happened. And you're not listening to rational explanations, but stick to your own otherworldly ones. And that's fine, but don't expect any upvotes if you're dismissing other people, who have actually taken time out of their day to try and help you. For free.

Now go and watch the video Moontanman posted. Let us know when you're done and ready to discuss what you saw, as opposed to arguing for your explanation.

As far as sleep-paralysis is concernd, I have my own little observations. Sometime back, I too discovered that it occurs with me, in the sense that I feel bound, I wish to open my eyes but can't. I have dreamt scenerios like getting stuck in a room with fire and not being able to open the door, trying hard again and agaim and finally waking with supreme effort(as I feel it). When I tried to monitor when this occurs, I figured out this happens most when I wake till late at night, and almost everytime I study. Now, one night, I did lot of math,as fast as I can, solved a lot of problems and when it was 3am, I tried to sleep. But then, my mind won't shut. It was running horribly, equation of that plane, a vector projecting there, a circle, my new bicycle, how a point on wheel follows a cycloid; and I see myself dropping my ice-cream.At this point, I tried to return to cycloid but I was stuck and coul dn't. Sleep paralysis, as you say, happened.

And it happens with me back to back many times. The other day, I did reading. I read all about the elecrophillic aromatic substitution, a part of organic chemistry. It was again 3am, and I try to sleep. This time sleep comes easy, as easily as I did reading and enjoyed it. I have done this experiment many times and observations have nearly been same. I emphasize that, all this sleep paralaysis, as I feel, happens when you have done a lot of mental exercise and you try to halt it all of a sudden. Brain rebels, connects various threads, and make horrible connections and stories you feel are happening with you. A demon is nonsense. A demon can't tell what a cycloid is.

Well I already explained and can't write it again, can just look back, and its strange about the dream and what I now can have if going to bed very late, even still strange like proof even if you match the brain with it first happening like I already said yesterday because still the introduction and the evil feeling of how it played out in the dream before the match of it simulating a first sign of pain outside of dream...just saying these 2 things to hear what it could be, or if no explanation then possibly just proof for us to know maybe then, that something may exist, I'd say it may not be aliens bacause escpescially the dream case would mean its the whole god devil and angels demons if these spirit things exist... I myself, say def these two cases were a demon...but I still walk around with not total proof myself... Although if you read the story and the blue light ect, maybe I'm letting it go too much, maybe its right there~

Edited by ADVANCE

ADVANCE after 4 years of clinical emergency medical experience I can say there is nothing special about your dream.It certainly isn't proof of anything. The Human brain is very vulnerable to organic chemistry. Drinking alcohol is a very simple example of altered perceptions by chemical induction. Something as casual as a nasty urine infection can cause hallucinations. This is why patients have be to medically cleared before seeing a psychiatrist and personal experiences are not taken seriously as scientific proof. If you are experiencing something that is taking its toll on everyday life you should seek medical attention.