3D Pen and "Ink"

EdEarl

lixpen.com

The smallest 3D printing pen in the world.

They are looking for funding to start a company. Their video is interesting. Someone draws 3D shapes free hand instead of the drawing head being computer controlled. If they aren't too expensive, I'd like to play with one, but really do not have the artistic skill to afford one if they are expensive. Kids would go crazy with one, except the tip might burn them.

They are looking for funding to start a company. Their video is interesting. Someone draws 3D shapes free hand instead of the drawing head being computer controlled. If they aren't too expensive, I'd like to play with one, but really do not have the artistic skill to afford one if they are expensive. Kids would go crazy with one, except the tip might burn them.

Wow, this looks really cool

• 1 month later...

These always seem to remind me of elegant hot glue guns, looks like fun, not too sure how many practical applications it might have though.

Also:This project was successfully funded on May 29.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.