¿Is the electromagnetism the equivalent to consciousness?

YaveYavo

Hello to all,

I have a web to which I would like that you give a look, in concrete to the science section of (url removed by moderator) to see what you think.

My web is based on the idea that the consciusness is the electromagnetism but to demonstrate it goes embracing from numerous perspectives (and always with scientific studies) as how it can be this way at all the levels from cellular to organism and even planetarium. Therefore embracing topics as the biophotonics, the interaction of the electromagnetic fields whith the material quantum fields mediated by biomolecules or water, the effects of electromagnetic contamination, different mensurations and studies of distant interactions, the conscience of GAIA visibe through geomagnetic pulsations and Schumann resonances, and even extrapolating this last, equivalent signs in the planets of our solar system.

Well, to see if you like and/or it is for your profit. I recently released the web..

Edited by CaptainPanic

!

Moderator Note

YaveYavo,

Please observe our forum rules, especially section 2.7, which states:

Advertising and spam is prohibited. We don't mind if you put a link to your noncommercial site (e.g. a blog) in your signature and/or profile, but don't go around making threads to advertise it. Links, pictures and videos in posts should be relevant to the discussion, and members should be able to participate in the discussion without clicking any links or watching any videos. Videos and pictures should be accompanied by enough text to set the tone for the discussion, and should not be posted alone. Users advertising commercial sites will be banned.

I think this was not a commercial link, which is why you weren't banned. Unfortunately, there are so many people who start blogs or websites that we cannot allow people to advertise them here. Please find another place to advertise your website. You are welcome to discuss any scientific topic on our forum.