Bermuda and Triangles?

Synaptik Gap

So, I've been studying and i would like some opinions on the Bermuda Triangle. Thus far i have not found any geographical or climatological basis on which to lay the oddly large nuber of strange phenomena that claim ships and planes and such in the triangle. Im really interested in opinions. what do ya'll think?

Well, there are a ton of different theories. Some say that it is a gateway to the underworld. People say that the ships and planes get pulled into the underworld.

A more scientific belief is that methane gas is building up on the ocean floor in that area. Huge bubbles of methane gas are released, and causes the ships to turn over. It is also believed that this methane gas is flammable. When the methane gas reaches the surface, it ignites when it touches the hot engine of a plane. This is one reason why the planes might crash.

the area also has a heavy traffic load, much greater than the surrounding areas, probability alone will show an increase of things that go wrong, it`s not the Only area in the world that has this happen, all being high traffic areas.

the area also has a heavy traffic load, much greater than the surrounding areas, probability alone will show an increase of things that go wrong, it`s not the Only area in the world that has this happen, all being high traffic areas.

Which is the first thing you have to look at.

Thus far i have not found any geographical or climatological basis on which to lay the oddly large nuber of strange phenomena that claim ships and planes and such in the triangle.

Given YT's observation, can you confirm that the number is "oddly large?"

Perhaps it's related to the strangely large number of bank robberies that take place in banks.

Pockets of methane stored in the sea bed in the form of ice are uncovered by under water land slides. The water content of the ice is minimal and it melts quickly and easily. The release of large quantitys of gas into the water lowers its density and therefore boats and their contents sink like a brick. They can be covered by the sea bed if the geological activity contnues after they sink. The area is one of two on the planet where a compass points to north instead of magnetic north. Also the weather paterns in the area are prone to electric storms which can cause electromagnetic disturbances to navigational instruments up to 30 miles from the cloud formations of the storm. The sea can have fog banks with ionic charges which also give a spooky feel to events and can disrupt radio and cause light anomalies. The gas release can starve engines of oxygen and make them cut out. Just a series of circumstances giving a twighliight zone effect to the area. Well thats what I thunk.

The area is one of two on the planet where a compass points to north instead of magnetic north.

I'm nitpicking, but I think you meant: The area is one of two on the planet where magnetic north and true north coincide.

If so, are you sure there are only two? If not, ??????

I'm nitpicking' date=' but I think you meant: The area is one of two on the planet where magnetic north and true north coincide.

If so, are you sure there are only two? If not, ??????[/quote'] You are correct. But the magnetic pole does shit around a bit too. Most experienced navigators would not be bothered by this but I think people new to it would be tempted to compensate when was not needed but, a magnetic storm would stuff anybody. I was just trying to acount for every possible cause I could think of.

The problem with this theory is how strange the crashes are. For example, about five World War II planes were found on the ocean floor. The strange thing is that they were all very close together, and each crash happened on a different day. That should say that there is something special about that specific area inside the triangle. I don't know whether or not it is a gateway to another world, or a heavy concentration of methane gas. Neither has been proven incorrect, so it would be unscientific to rule out one or the other.

The problem with this theory is how strange the crashes are. For example, about five World War II planes were found on the ocean floor. The strange thing is that they were all very close together, and each crash happened on a different day. That should say that there is something special about that specific area inside the triangle. I don't know whether or not it is a gateway to another world, or a heavy concentration of methane gas. Neither has been proven incorrect, so it would be unscientific to rule out one or the other.
Were they looking for each other. If one crashed into the sea the others might have flown the same coarse to find the previous ones. If the gas release was sustained over a few days but at a lower rate it would still be enough to stall an engine in a low flying plane. The lower density, would probably work with the higher density of the surounding water, to pull anything that sank within the surface release area to the source on the sea bed. Only guess work but worth a though me thinks.

Were they looking for each other. If one crashed into the sea the others might have flown the same coarse to find the previous ones. If the gas release was sustained over a few days but at a lower rate it would still be enough to stall an engine in a low flying plane. The lower density, would probably work with the higher density of the surounding water, to pull anything that sank within the surface release area to the source on the sea bed. Only guess work but worth a though me thinks.

They were not looking for eachother. They were in World War II. They were each flying to the enemy country. Each one crashed on a different day. In fact, the oldest plane that was found in that spot crashed about a year before the newest plane that was found in that spot. It was really weird. They were talking about it on a show that was on either the history or discovery channel.

well, i've read once that the region in which the bermuda triangle is located, often experiences freak stroms, that happen and disappear far too quickly. also, there is evidence of deep sedimentation of the sea bed in the region. thus, if anything does sink into the water, the sea bed is disturbed, disturbing a big cloud of sand. once the object has sunk, the disturbed sand settles, obscuring any traces of the ship or plane. thus, this, some people say, explain the "disappearances". of course, some people are addicted to looking at everything in a supernatural way, and thus the rumours of flying sausers, and anti-gravity devices.... some even claim that the region is some-kind of a gateway, and that the ship and planes are transported to either another dimension\plane of existence or another world...alien?