Is it possible we are being "OBSERVED " by a higher life form ?

Mike Smith Cosmos

Mike,Well, if there was time travel EVER possible, somebody would have already traveled back from the future to now, ...................

. TAR

Yes. I do agree with you on that one .

I can not see it would do anything any good whatsoever to be able to re-run things. It would make a mockery and a mess up of everything.

So no or yes I agree what has been done has been done , and what has not been done , has not been done

I just wondered if there might have been a way of escape from our timeline. I am quite happy either way . I have never been a lover of all this multiverse ,ideas that are popular at the moment. However I can imagine , an ability to somehow step outside ,from being in the flow of time ( our time , that is ) . I do not particularly want to die , but I imagine if I die tomorrow , i will not be in this time line , and will not see the sun rise the following day ? But the sun will rise the following day . I will have stepped out of the time line , even if I have stepped into oblivion ( so to speak ) .

But whether it is possible , or rather if it could be discovered a method to step outside our time line yet still remain alive, ? I do not know . Maybe you are right . Maybe it is not possible or in fact a good thing. "Things are what they are " as you say .

But if someone in another galaxy or deeper within our galaxy , could somehow step outside the main time line JUST TO ENABLE COMMUNICATION . Then I think ,that would be a good thing . Otherwise we are trapped forever in our own little corner of this galaxy, or the universe. ( and they in their own little corner ) ? Not even communicating . That I do not think is a good thing . A very lonely thing.

Mike

Ps. Oh .by the way , I have tried communicating . I got an instantaneous communication. However it was like tuning in to an old fashioned crystal set . The signal was definitely there , but ......... I had to ask the questions before I got a signal ........

Maybe that is it! It is like some universal internet ! No individual , nobody is answering the questions directly ( any more than anybody is answering today's internet questions, but they get answered instantaneously ) brilliant . Some universal law is in play . No answers automatically , only genuine questions accepted , no spam, no advertising , only the TRUTH . Truthful questions , truthful answers . No questions , no answers . That's it .

I have never genuinely put any questions or answers on this forum that I know to be incorrect ! ( or if I have it's a genuine mistake ' I think ' ..)

If the mentioned above UNIVERSAL INTERNET is out there , up and running , now . Well ...wahey!..fantastic

If the mentioned above UNIVERSAL INTERNET is NOT ......., up and running , now well..... boo Huey ..that is a shame ..

Maybe that really is the way . :-

-------------------------------------- -------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------------

*** Universal communications instantaneous ;- .Truth, no spam, no advertising, no answers without questions. ***

------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------------- --------------------------------------------------

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

i still remember the thrill of how simple a radio could be when i built my first crystal set.

i may just have to build another just to remind myself about that first contact with science.

what a wonderful feeling. :ph34r:

Well, if there was time travel EVER possible, somebody would have already traveled back from the future to now, and back to 1834, and back to the day before Hiroshima and so on.

Tar and Mike I suggest you read a little on time travel considering you're discussing it. There are many paradoxes that rise from the concept. One well known question is if you went back in time and killed your grandfather would you still exist? If you killed your grandfather he wouldn't create you mother or father and they would be able to create you, so you wouldn't be able to go back in time to kill him. There are 14 proposed solutions to this question ranging from multiple universes to the time loop re correcting itself and someone else being your grandfather instead and nothing drastic would have changed. Considering the last solution you wouldn't be able to change history.

Now lets take your statement at face value and ignore all the paradoxes that arise from time travel and all the proposed solutions. History has shown us that events are so complex that it's hard to engineer them. Let's look at government funding for universities in the USA. Funding was increased to lower tuition fees in the 1970s. It was done on the premise that working class children would not be held back by these fees. When they crunched the numbers years later they found that because nearly all upper middle class children were going to university and very few working class were attending that the upper middle class's university education was being funded by working class tax payers money. It turned out to have the complete opposite effect of what it was supposed to do even though it had good intentions,

So no or yes I agree what has been done has been done , and what has not been done , has not been done

Now lets look at Tar's statement again and say that time travel is real and people in the future are doing it. You can't use the point that bad things happened in the past to make an assertion on time travel. Time travelers may have tried to intervene and the result could have been the A bomb being dropped on Japan. Advanced technology doesn't mean advanced decisions, history of war has shown that. Also if a time traveler went back in time and altered history events would unfold and eventually create a different world with you in it, but how would you consciously know that history had been changed? It would be the history of the world you grew up in. If you went back and didn't introduce yourself to your future wife at the party she would be none the wiser, she would simply live her life without knowing you. Now considering that the universe doesn't revolve around anyone on this thread they cannot claim to be wise to changes in history.

Personally I'm skeptical of time travel but my brain isn't amazing enough to logically point out that time travel is illogical (especially in a lingual sense, we've known since BC times that lingual approaches are very illogical and limiting).

Maybe that is it! It is like some universal internet ! No individual , nobody is answering the questions directly ( any more than anybody is answering today's internet questions, but they get answered instantaneously ) brilliant . Some universal law is in play . No answers automatically , only genuine questions accepted , no spam, no advertising , only the TRUTH . Truthful questions , truthful answers . No questions , no answers . That's it .

What does this even mean?

I do not think, either I or tar are suggesting time travel is the order of things.

Remembering this is the lounge, where sitting back in a lounge chair, having a drink , and nodding off a bit , is often the preoccupation of musing individuals in a lounge, we were reflecting on possible,current and futuristic issues.:- to muse ......dictionary " to think deeply and at length about "

If you have an interest in my musings , in our time line, which might be the only one there is , i think we as individuals and our surroundings, move from possible futures, through the fixing present, to the fixed past. [ the past not to be undone, the future in some respects flexible, the present the decision moment.

This as you say does not allow , all these 'time travel' anomalies.

My vaguest of questions, to just tinker and play with was: Could there exist possibly an orthogonal time line which at all points in our time line ran off at 90 degrees [time wise] which existed,[ ' others' ] could have access at other far places across the universe. [ others being other advanced life forms] . see link below at the end of post for orthogonality .

By entering ( or having access to ) , this alternative orthogonal time line, I was suggesting communication could be instantaneously available , across vast distances of our space ,with zero time delay in the orthogonal time line .

As an analogy, I think of it as ....a north pole expedition setting off for the north pole, facing ice hazzards, gales, ravines, storms, and every adversity imaginable , as the expedition and its members battle onward. Toward an advance expedition already at the north pole.. ( there mobile phones do not work here, anyway wind is howling too much ) How could they communicate in this howling weather, when they could hardly stand up.......Some bright sparks at either end dug down through the ice and looked at each other across clear water under the ice , and sent a light morse code message .as clear as day. So I was proposing the possibility of such a short cut for communication purposes across the vast distances [ which represent time lag of em waves ] , not through water but through this alternative orthogonal time line. [ which may or may not exist ]

That was my muse, which if true , could break this isolation problem , without invoking any [ back to the future time travel , which I am NOT proposing ]

It would also allow for an already [ more developed than us civilization, existing across the universe somewhere ] , communicating with us instantaneously ,right this very moment now.

Far fetched - possibly ........wrong -possibly [this one can be tested / falsified ].....right-possibly.[ this one can be tested ]

mike

orthogonal :- meaning a 90 degree dimension, wherein changes have zero effect on the dimension it is orthogonal to .

link :- http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orthogonalitypost-33514-0-62766200-1400282501_thumb.jpg

+++++++++++. What does it all mean ? +++++++++++++

Recent research has shown ,that the human brain rather than close down when we sleep, it goes into another mode, where an internal communication goes on in the brain to try and digest recently acquired knowledge, and to try and make sence of it, in the light of what we as an individual might already know.

Similarly with the internet , no body up in google or anywhere else is working out what we want to know. But. Once we ask a series of questions of the internet , in order to do a little research, the internet responds with possible answers to our questions. With these answers we can form our own new view of things.

One only needs to crank this idea up a notch ...the muse.... IF THE UNIVERSE could or is teaming with other intelligent ,knowledgable beings , as a suppose, and were that knowledge be accessable via a BIGGER universal style internet sort of thing .

Then if we ask( however one does that ? ) '. the universal internet ' then we could link in to much bigger , profounder type questions. As there should be ( if it existed , or will exist, or does exist , or has existed ) access to a much ,much ,much wider field of information .

The muse .

. interesting .. The Greeks had an Ancient Greek myth( the nine sister goddesses ) each of whom was a protector of a different ART or SCIENCE. ..Muses ..

Mike

Mike,

OK,

But if they are "higher" forms of intelligence, why would they want to converse with us, anyway?

I have "communed" with nature from time to time, studied ants going about their business, and looked closely at a moss growing on the bark of a tree, and such, but I never really considered starting up a conversation with a Salamander, nor have I ever considered that a salamander might have asked me a question that I "missed".

When I was 18 (at a party and probably high on something or another) a number of us witnessed some lights hovering without any sound, over some high tension wires about a mile away. Others gathered as we watched the lights, and we speculated upon what they were. We were rather sure they were vehicals with inhabitants, and figured them to be alien to the Earth. (we considered Government, and Atlantis as other possible answers, but Alien to the Earth seemed most likely, as when they departed they did so in a manner not condusive to any Earthly technology we knew about.) Subsequent to the event, the only "answer" that makes sense, is that some "other" folk stopped by to refuel. They had no interest in "contacting" us, one way or the other. 'Bout as interested in talking with us as we are interested in talking to the Salamander when we stoop down to take a handful of water from the stream.

So, maybe the Universe is teaming with life, but so is the jungle and the sea, and we have little command over, or communication with even that "nearby" life. And that nearby life, has little way or reason to communicate with us, except in the ways, and at the times and places, where it does.

The guy sitting on the other side of the Milkyway, might imagine us, and we him, but time and space prevent us from being pen pals. He will be long dead by the time the light from the match I held to the stars when I was 13, reaches him...so it would just be a matter of interpretation as to whether I held that match for him to see, or not.

The universe is extremely large in duration and size. Even the "local" galaxy is bigger than can be reasonably concieved "all at once".

I doubt there is a being that can hold it all at once, other than the universe itself.

Regards, TAR

Tar

To comment on your various points , I have pulled them out as phrases you used.

if they are "higher" forms of intelligence, why would they want to converse with us, anyway?

I would think, that any intelligent species, no matter how advanced WOULD show interest in another Intelligent species .

never really considered starting up a conversation with a Salamander,

.I do not think talking between one intelligent species to another (even though lesser ) intelligent species. Is a fair comparison to an intelligent species to NON intelligent species.

When I was 18 ................."other" folk stopped by to refuel. They had no interest in "contacting" us,

.Well , if you had that experience, you should have caught the opportunity and said " Hi my name is Tar , where are you from ?"

the jungle and the sea, ...........communication with .......even that "nearby" life.

Similar to above about talking to animals ..

The guy sitting on the other side of the Milkyway

Now , This is the meat.

A More advanced intelligence,, developed ahead of us , if they exist, would have had plenty of time to think it through and research to overcome this [apparently now insurmountable problem ] of being isolated in time and position.

If it is able to be overcome by the method I discussed, or another not yet discovered means , then they would have done it by now. and it will right now be ready and waiting.

If these things are so , we must take the initiative ,or it is unlikely to occur. [ if the restrictions I spoke of, is in force.,namely NOT to force intervention. ]

Interesting : this is both .

TESTABLE . and FALSIFIABLE

TESTABLE by carrying out a series of tests - Document results analyse results publish results

FALSIFIABLE tests give a nil return . this set of experiments then would have failed to support the proposal.

If you were game we could set up the same inquiry at a similar time .

You in some isolated backwater in Maryland Me in some isolated region of Dartmoor /Devon

How about it ?

Then of course there is the issue of " what profound meaningful question to ask ? "

The method that seems to work is two extreme possible answers , and some middle ground answer . [ LEFT- CENTER-RIGHT]

one extreme answer to the left ----------------------- middle ground answer ------------------------opposite extreme answer to right

Now its just the question ,with its three possibilities . That is ,if you are game ?

Mike

I do not think, either I or tar are suggesting time travel is the order of things.

I didn't say you were suggesting time travel is the order of things.Seriously every reply you give me I have to correct you on what I said. I notice non of my corrects are ever challenged. I wonder if you just skim read all posts or it's some sort of tactic that you hope will occasionally bypass every now and again. The main point of my thread is that you and Tar simply summed up time travel in one or two lines and it was very superficial ignoring the multiple solutions to the multiple paradoxes that time travel brought up. I'm also skeptical of time travel but I don't use flippant one dimensional comments on time travel to prove my point about something.

.............. I'm also skeptical of time travel ..........

Now there is a good subject to make the focus of a question.:-

" Is time travel not possible at all " " Forward only " " backward as observer only "

[ structured up a bit better. ]

As in my last post, I am suggesting we should put out to the 'Maybe other occupants of the universe, which may or may not ' have set up an answering facility like a super glorified universal internet.

I unfortunately need to mention that :-

I think we had better ask the questions . [ you would start an inter universal incident with your provocative style ] ...joke

Similarly with us, I would appreciate a pleasant style of approach. By all means disagree, but there are pleasant ways of saying you respectfully disagree and offer a measure of encouragement, making everybody's life enjoyable and a pleasure to take part in discussions with you.

....:- If not , I can not see how it is possible or able to work/discuss together . ... no joke

mike

• 2 weeks later...

In case anyone is interested in what happened in ( Tar and My Experiment ) . Across the Atlantic , last weekend , from both sides of the Atlantic , we asked questions.

Tar has given his end of the experiment on another thread. Here , for whatever use, is the experiment summary on the English side.

From notes: -

".------------------------------- Experiment ----------------------Tar and Mike Smith ( 25th May 2014 )

Let me tell you what happened at 1:45 to 2:15 and 3:00 to 3:45 . ( rehearsal in morning ) .

Judge for yourself. it does not actually matter as long as we/I have it brought to our attention.....:-

"

Having only had a rehearse type session in the morning . I was determined to let today count. I sat outside a cafe in Central Exeter on the green ( in sight of the Cathedral) . It was coming up to 2 pm . rather rushed, not how I wanted to be. I grumpily sitting at the table. It was cold, windy, not sure why because the sun was shining. I went through the layout, out loud ,[ about the three categories of identification, in order to ask the question as to the correctness of ' the lingual theory of everything ' , ( right : wrong : mixture: )( represented to the right, to the left, to the centre ). I had to be careful because there were people about. things I looked for ,were things significantly different happening . birds flew in from various , directions except the right. I started telling myself things were going from bad to worse. the theory was flicking from outright wrong to mix but not to right. I recorded this in my note book and went inside and had a small lunch with my wife. she was oblivious of any of this. Then she wanted to go off buying clothes for the rest of the afternoon , to meet up with me again in an hour-hour and half for the bus at 4:15 pm .

Things were beginning to thin out, relax with plenty of time and peace. I went up stairs in the cafe that overlooked the cathedral green. The upstairs was sparcely peopled. I had a ringside seat. again I tried and recorded anything significant .

Again things seemed to happen of reasonable significance. but again they tended to be both right left and centre. I recorded this now with six attempts. plotted it as a graph , and it came out as a gentle bell graph, with a modest peak in centre. so supporting morning session. (The morning rehearsal session , while walking the dog in the country had produced a significant middle, thus mixed answer.) however this main experiment in the afternoon ,I was disappointed with , as it was not anything to say WoW! which I have had many times before on previous , experiments. I wondered if it was because I was in doors.

I spent the next hour just outside the cafe , across the perimeter courtyard road , no traffic, sitting on the low wall. with the 50 meters of green grass in front of me . many people were about, on the grass, sitting on the wall , walking about. but not near enough to hear me. I felt conditions were good so I one last time, orchastrated the show. Gently, explicitly, pointing to the left lingual theory wrong. to the right , turning , waving my hands, the theory is basically right, to the centre, neither right or wrong but mixed more work to do.

It felt good , i could say no more. I looked up anticipating something in one of the three clear areas. as before nothing appeared to happen. a little dissapointment started to come over me. [ even though i had a weak central indicator from both the morning session and the lunchtime 2pm session. Nothing really significant though. Still in the first minute of this last session. I looked from side to side nothing much , up to the sky, left blue sky, to the right blue sky, center up. .......

oh my goodness, it was black swirling clouds coming from nowhere , getting bigger coming from the distant centre, Suddenly a whirling wind, took some of my plastic bags nearly escaped. It was not a whirl wind ,but it was whirling wind. and centrally it got blacker. this was the nail that drove it home . Central - neither right nor wrong a mix, more work required. still the sky was clear blue both left and right.

I was fairly taken aback a clear indicator, validating, both the morning session and the weak mid day sessions. Then it went wierder and wierder.

I hung my head because I was taken a bit aback. then my eyes met this deeply chisled engaving in the pavement in front of me , letters sculpted 1 cm deep reading , in old writing capitals :-

He Who..in the long way that. I must tread alone, will lead my steps aright...by William Bryant 1794-1878

Have not quite worked it out but sort of sounds relevant . literally in font of me center on the pavement. never noticed it before.

I gazed at it. an old stooped man was shuffling past the saying on the pavement . I looked at him saying , "do you know what that means" he said " why have you chosen me to answer" many others were passing along ,i said " you look like the sort of person who could answer " he looked at me and said " you ,too , look like the sort of man that could say what it means " then shuffled onwards.

I wrote up my notes . now it is in concrete " the theory seems to be incomplete , not wrong , but not right as it stands .

what do you think of that .

ps looked up William Bryant :-

American romantic poet, journalist, and long-time editor of the New York Evening Post.

-------------- ---------------------

End of experiment notes

On a walk five years ago , I scratched a coin from an old track dated 1797

Is all this Serendipity , do we get 'in tune ' with our brain and the Universe being ' in tune ' by invoking and experiencing such moments.

Is this the way these type of questions , get answered, ? By a ' Tuning in , of both our brain and a connectivity to the greater universe , in us ,around us and beyond '

post-33514-0-69354900-1401519910_thumb.jpg

The coin 1797 and Serendipity

post-33514-0-02200800-1401520471_thumb.jpg

In Tune illustration

Link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Cullen_Bryant

. Mike

I would say it is humiliating...how obvious it is..that we are being watched by a supreme being..I only say this because..the far side of everything in every moment is always looking like the same, "not seeing it" thing...to everyone..so how come now one has ever seen what it actually looks like then..So does that mean it's moving..but if I move spontaneously, then how does it know where to move next to avoid my gaze...yes I would say we are all being observed by the same all knowing/all seeing/almighty being which we have given name to as God...but to prove it's there implies that in its own self respect it hasn't shown anyone what it looks like or given it's name.. So then what does the backside of everything look like.. In a metaphor, If I were a flame, and I viewed the world in 360 degrees..my line of sight being the light I was emanating....then how could you ever convince me of the presence of shadowsr being cast by my own light....

• 2 weeks later...

I would say it is humiliating...how obvious it is..that we are being watched by a supreme being..I only say this because..the far side of everything in every moment is always looking like the same, "not seeing it" thing...to everyone..so how come now one has ever seen what it actually looks like then..So does that mean it's moving..but if I move spontaneously, then how does it know where to move next to avoid my gaze...yes I would say we are all being observed by the same all knowing/all seeing/almighty being which we have given name to as God...but to prove it's there implies that in its own self respect it hasn't shown anyone what it looks like or given it's name.. So then what does the backside of everything look like.. In a metaphor, If I were a flame, and I viewed the world in 360 degrees..my line of sight being the light I was emanating....then how could you ever convince me of the presence of shadowsr being cast by my own light....

Well, That is ONE person thinks we are being OBSERVED from a higher being. That gives me a bit of encouragement !

Mike

Some of the most natural photographs ever presented are those where the persons photographed were completely unaware of their being photographed ( observed ).

That must say something.

Eg. If someone wanted to observe us seriously , there is likely to be no evidence of the observation.

Candid Photography

Candid photography is a type of photography that focuses on informal, unplanned snapshots rather than a lengthy setup. Associated with impromptu and spontaneity, candid photography does not look to stage situations for shots, but rather capture life as it happens (Wikipedia).

CANDID1.JPG

This is an example of a candid shot in Banff this past summer, the man walking down the street had feathers sticking straight out of his hat, and completely unaware of the fact of the several pictures of him.

2013-10-05.jpg?w=300&h=183

mike

• 2 weeks later...

Mike,

So it seems Worthy is thinking "God" when you speak of higher intelligence.

Seems a touchy subject we are dealing with here. I do not like Worthy's conclusions, although I like the flame and shadow analogy.

And I am reluctant to go along with your higher intelligence idea, as well, as that it does not allow intelligences to be self sufficient.

You do not consider the salamander an intelligent being. This is a human centric idea you seem to be holding, as if human intelligence is what intelligence is, and everything should be judged against it.

Yet, you want a "higher" intelligence to be concerned with our existence, to be observing us, and deciding whether we are doing it right or wrong...like God/Allah/Brahman. An objective judge.

Here I think is the weakness in your hopes that there is this advanced group watching us. If there were such a group, who would be observing them?

It seems more likely to me, that the salamander is intelligent and alive, just in a different way than humans are intelligent and alive, as there is a difference between a diamond crystal and a hurricane.

The beings that inhabited the lights that hovered over the power lines in PA when I was 18, had technology that I had never before witnessed, they could have been Americans in experimental vehicals, or Russians fueling up, or from some unknown race beneath our oceans or Earth's surface, or from some other planet in our solar system or from a planet circulating 'round a nearby star. But they were not "supreme" beings with the power to create the universe. And since they were not, they were subject to reality, the same as you and me and the salamander are.

There is no reason to believe that they would be more concerned with how you are doing, than with what they are doing.

Regards, TAR

Being "in tune" with the universe is however something which is evidently a requirement for existence, so we can certainly entertain that thought.

Edited by tar

Mike,

Being "in tune" with the universe is however something which is evidently a requirement for existence, so we can certainly entertain that thought.

Well a least we have a pretty powerful idea ( " in Tune with the universe " ) to cherish . In itself this is a wide ranging and comfortable sentiment, that few would complain about, be you salamander, human , or material substance.

I do understand your argument about things being in their own type. As regards the matter of whether there are higher beings than us.? Civilizations over the past thousands of years seem to have concerned themselves with this issue, different cultures seem to have come to a variety of beliefs, which are fairly common knowledge, and still have many followers. However for some reason science seems to have become very sensitive to ideas in this area. I am best keeping out of that debate as I get into bother if I even hint at evidence of " excellent engineering ,in nature " . I personally have no problems with either the ideas of superhuman intelligence or evolutionary systems. Everything about the universe utterly amazes me and I find it all quite incredible. All I want to do is understand as much as I can , about what actually the universe I am in " IS " and " How it works "

I have come to realize fairly recently that when I look at or observe anything :-

I just start thinking , how does it fit in , what is it, what actually is going on, and how does it work .

Perhaps that's why I became an Engineer . I can't really stop myself. Even though I strictly speaking do not have to do that any more .

I am going to compose a series of isolated observations , and ideas about my observations and thoughts. They may be of some use to someone(s) sometime. They will probably be illustrated, as that is how my mind tends to work .

Perhaps I will peer too hard into the Blue Beyond and get drawn in. !

mike

Ps This weeks New Scientist ( June 28th page 17 ) gave some results of research done into " near death Experiences " say in an operation, accident or whatever. Three common traits came out of the research 1) An overwhelming feeling of peacefulness 2) An out of body experience 3) Perception of time changes . Fairly comforting !

Mike,

I think perhaps your mention of near death experiences might be an indication of where you and I might be "at", you at 70 and I at 60, in regards to answering the question "what is it?".

We are a little more "pressed for time" than a 30 year old would be, in arriving at a suitable answer.

But I think it might be at the crux of the consideration "are we being observed by a higher life form" because the consideration offers the possibility of a "reader" of the book which is the life of TAR, and the U.S., and Western Civilization, and humankind, and life on Earth. And suggests that there might well be someone, other that us, that cares about the story.

But, interestingly enough, even if there is nobody here, but us chickens, that is still 9 billion "observers", who care.

Regards, TAR

This time I have to agree with TAR. Even if we are observed by a higher life form how can we speculate their level of interest? It would be like an ant trying to understand my level of interest of their ant hill as I pass by trying to speculate whether I created the universe for them or not.

I think if anyone was observing us, and they had any degree of intelligence greater than current humanity, surely they would want to contact us , if only to say things like :-

" Hey guys , You really do need to do something about your accelerating method of consuming energy to sustain your life style. Cos if you don't, soon, 'you are going to be out of gas PDQ, like any time soon ' . Do you need a hand ? "

A bit like some scientists are saying ( James Lovelock , whose latest Book-' Rough ride into the Future ' Etc )

I think if anyone was observing us, and they had any degree of intelligence greater than current humanity, surely they would want to contact us ...................

Oup ! They heard me. Get over to Australia and see what they have to say ?

http://www.theage.com.au/victoria/meteor-streaks-across-night-sky-20140710-zt3ky.html

Mike

Edit 8 Am July12th

Did the incoming make landfall. ? Did anyone get out ? Did they say anything profound ?

There are a few things I would like to ask ! I would be interested as to what they said ?

Oup ! They heard me. ............. I would be interested as to what they said ?

post-33514-0-74596400-1405149921_thumb.jpg

courtesy of www.collegehumour.com

" Take me to the one called . ..mike ... Where is he ? "

oi!

Tell them they will find me on the streets of Exeter or the surrounding towns of Devon ( Between the Jurassic Coast to the Granite Tors of Dartmoor ) Discussing TIME ( A paradigm Shift ) and painting a picture of Time both now and over Earth's far distant past . 100's of millions of years , billions of years.

post-33514-0-92377500-1405152378_thumb.jpg

Mike,

If they are so smart they already know exactly where you are.

However its probably unlikely they would be specifically focused on you. There are 9 billion other folk that they might care about as well.

It is nice to imagine a personal relationship with the universe. It is true in certain ways, but cannot be true in others.

Sort of a Sudoku puzzle, where you can figure a number by what it must be and by what it cannot be at the same time.

Might have to do with my personal opinion of religion, that "God" or the universe, or the powers and reality that create our exiistence, are already available to all and everything, and NOBODY can hold a special key, unique and specific to them, that nobody else has access to. Such a thought as this, disallows such determinations as "only Jesus holds the key", or the "secret of the Vedas", or "til all the world is for Allah". The world is already by and for Allah, by definition, and no "personal" opinion changes are going change that.

So if the advanced observers are so advanced, and have answered your questions when you asked them, then they of course would know your where-a-bouts. But, given only a finite number of advanced observers capable of hearing your question and swirling clouds in response, it raises one question, which raises another. Why you? Why would they answer you, and not everybody that asked. You may have lucked upon the particular formulae for asking the question, so that they would feel obligated to answer, but what are the chances of that? Seems, if they were in such a position of attentiveness and in such control of the flora and fauna, rocks and wind and waves of the place, as to create significant answers, then they would be doing this all the time, for everyone, and everything, and would not "wait" for a particular phrasing of a particular question, by any particular individual. By logic, they would be answering "everybody", "all the time", and one gets immediately back to religion and the concept that there is a heavenly father that has created us, cares for us, listens to our prayers, judges our thoughts and actions, and will accept our soul back into the master fold, when we die.

I am not adverse to being welcomed back into the master fold, when I die.

I sort of think it OK to consider we are already IN the master fold. The universe is already ours. We are already in and of it. It cannot disavow our existence. Even should we die, we will be remembered by our children and family, friends and workmates, and by the sentient beings that chance upon our works. And even the unthinking universe will be vibrated by the photons that spread like ripples on a pond, reflected out, from our visible self, while we are alive. And the thoughts and promises we have had and make, exist as well, and do not crumble to dust, as easily as our bodies will.

So, IF these observers are observing, the question would be, what, substantially makes them different than us, and why would they care about Mike, and not equally about a salamander? And secondly, who is THEIR heavenly father.

Regards, TAR

Mike,

".."...........

Regards, TAR

post-33514-0-81217600-1405286820_thumb.jpg

" first come first served "

Hi tar ,

I have been amazed in recent years how " there is nobody actually there ". Is true of all the major organisations, tax office , health service , customs and excise. At least they may have an up front call centre , but there is no boss higher up the chain. Or at least that's how it appears. " there is nobody there any more. If you are lucky you do actually speak to someone , a trained operator. But much of the time, press 2 if you want ..., press 4, if you are left handed, .... If your grandmother is of eastern extraction , press 2... Sorry all our operators are busy , try the www. " there is nobody there any more. "

What happened to " yes sir , I will transfer you to the man responsible for your issue, .... "

Give our civilisation 500 years there really will be " nobody there" , it will all be in silicon .

So why would I not expect to engage in the " Universe Wide Network for Answers ". UWNA , did I not tell you , that was who I was in touch with when I asked my QUESTION , complete with " Universal Response Interface". URI that has an entertaining way of communicating the answers, provided you follow the "Universal Communication Protocol". UCP. which requires the left ,right ,centre, indicator method .

Yeeks I should have explained. How remiss of me.

No wonder you thought it was presumptuous that I would expect the higher beings to be waiting on my very infrequent request. I am sure they have more important universe matters on there plate , like aiming a meteor with precision accuracy so that another habitable world was being prepared for more intelligent life to thrive and survive in the midst of rocky , hostile environment. And setting up the fine details required to allow a , natural selection / feedback system to guard the development of supportive plant and animal life systems .

It's a busy universe out there I am both insignificant by dint of numbers , yet significant by being privileged to be part of the life form that has 'cosmos ' awareness / consciousness.

I do think this " INITIATIVE " principle is an indication of how , the universe works. I am not alone, for ages the saying is " he who does not ask , does not get " . Maybe that is part of the process. No forced system. I am currently working on a similar phenomenon , that many people agree when I talk to them about this particular phenomenon that I have observed throughout my life. Namely . :-

If you push too hard at your initiative , it does not happen properly, . But if you slacken off, and get on with something else , your initiative happens , in a much better way . ' Festina Lente ' ..hasten slowly ...so this idea we discussed of ' the path of least resistance ' seems to be the way nature works . Eg water flows hither and thither in a stream following the line of least resistance most often . Maybe the higher life forms are looking for Not the Pushers And Shovers, but the gentle operators, or more to the point just maybe the universe works better that way . .?

I think , ' if the truth be known ' , not just Mike , but thousands , millions maybe more , are consciously or unconsciously , following this procedure .

Form an initiative, make or take the first step, Gently , relax and get on with other things . do not shove , push at the initiative , let it go gently away .

Be aware that there are opportunities that will sometime , unbeknown at this time to you , that will sometime come floating by, . Be ready to go with them , when you feel this course of least resistance , open before you . Go gently on your thread ( tube ) towards your initiatives fulfilment . Like riding a coracle ( round old row boat , made of slicks and skins ) .

Enjoy the ride .

post-33514-0-53757200-1405283447.jpg post-33514-0-26461700-1405285346_thumb.jpg

post-33514-0-14920900-1405285615_thumb.jpg

Just maybe 'the higher life form' have their spy in this chimpanzee .

Mike