Is it possible we are being "OBSERVED " by a higher life form ?

Mike Smith Cosmos

Without OBVIOUS evidence ?

We are constantly looking for evidence of other life existing in nearby or further away places.

What happens if there indeed is further life forms , superior to the human race , far more developed , with skills both technically and intellectually far superior to us , who are " as we speak " , observing our human civilization , together with its current handling of the finite resources on our planet.

Should they make their presence known, keep secret , Or what . That is of course

IF THEY EXIST ? How could we find out , IF in fact they exist, and if so , have they anything to say?

Forget 'Bug eyed monsters ' I am talking about Superior beings ?

What might they look like? That is , if they did not want to shock us ?

Which I am sure if they are superior ...They would not want to shock us ?

400px-Sunset_at_Grain_Elevator_012_Cropp220px-North_America_from_low_orbiting_sa Big Questions / Thoughts ?

Mike

Edited by Mike Smith Cosmos

They are here, They come as energy beings, They play with us when we are ready to hear them,

Space ships/travel is "so yesterday", When you are pure energy time and distance holds no barriers,

Earth is a place of treasures, A play ground of new experiences, As an energy being, you can become part of anything, Become any character in any film, Enter a dreamer and dream their dream with them,

All they want is a shared experience.

That is all we have to offer them, That is all they want from us. They are always with us. They make themselves known to those who listen between the lines.

This will get me to -5rep, unless my "alien friend, szqqsq" has anything to say about it :)

Edited by sunshaker

Szqqsq ain't going to like -6 rep when he visits next, He said with all the sock puppets i should be -8 rep by now, There is always a balance -rep to me allows another to have positive rep, Somewhere there is another me getting +rep to balance my -rep, I have always believed in a balance, it is why nothing ever worries me,

If something goes wrong i know another me will have something go right, I live in a no lose world, "Well that's what szqqsq says".

Sorry Swansont for the positive rep i just gave you, means somewhere you ain't going to be happy, ha ha laughs on me :)

PS the "observers" keep a track of this balance, You are always being watched :ph34r: the game of balance swings both ways. To much of a good thing is bad for you(somewhere).

A possible way to find out if any .....Observers are there ... Is to ask point Blank.

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE ?

Its interesting to contemplate! [ How] and [if ] they are obligated to answer ?

Think of us observing some isolated, never contacted tribe in the middle of the Amazon Jungle .. Asking you somehow , the observer

. " Is there anybody there ? " What would you do/ Answer ?

________________________ _____________________________ _________________________________

Quote from Times 2

The lost tribe staring extinction in the face

Extraordinary new pictures of life in the depths of the Amazon jungle By Oliver Pickup

New incredibly detailed photographs offer a unique insight into the lives of one of the world's last uncontacted tribes. Spears aloft, faces daubed with vivid red paint these bewildered villagers stare up at the helicopter high above them.

For them, as for those who saw them, it was a remarkable moment as the group live in total isolation in the dense Amazon rainforest along the Brazilian-Peruvian border.

amazon-tribes.jpgLost tribe: Bow and arrow at the ready, and with faces contorted with curiosity, the group stare and point at the unknown object hovering in the sky

The aerial images were taken by Brazilian authorities, who have been monitoring the group for some time, and - concerned about their welfare - they have handed them to British charity Survival International, and other NGOs, in the hope that they can help protect their territory and preserve their isolated existence.
Fears are growing that an influx of illegal loggers from Peru could threaten their survival, by pushing back other tribes in the River Envira area and creating bloody conflict over raw materials and land.

Three years ago Survival International released images of the same tribe to prove their existence and the fact that they should be protected from the loggers, who were scything their way though the rainforest. On that occasion the hunters of the group fired arrows and flung spears at the helicopter, not knowing - of course - what the helicopter was.

_______________________ ___________________________

These people might ask a different question ? Like we know you are there , but who the devil are you and what do you want. What do you say or do ?

NOW think of our position ,peering up into the Cosmos and saying :- " Is there anybody there ? "

What would /might they say or do ?

mike

ps link

Well surely, and relatively , are we not in a similar poition. Looking up at the vast cosmos are we not as bewildered as the amazonian tribe ?

Who are you ? Is there anybody There? and what .... what ?

Mike

The fact that they sighted the helicopter means the presence of outsiders was known, i.e. there was obvious evidence.

The fact that they sighted the helicopter means the presence of outsiders was known, i.e. there was obvious evidence.

Yes, but I am not sure , that they would say to themselves, " oh look there is a helicopter, there is evidence of other life apart from us. They were probably thinking it was a large noisy eagle coming to get them and they had better fend it off. I do not know what they were thinking.

But as we look up to the cosmos we have all sorts of crazy notions as to what we are seeing .

If somebody has a notion , that there is superior , other life up there observing. Perhaps they need to . Ask them! Invite them to land , to contact, ask them a few questions . Ask them even if they exist ? They might be surprised what answers they would get. If not an answer , what ? Evidence of existence ? What ?

Mike

Although they may live under primitive conditions they are not stupid.

Clearly hunters using spears and bows must have good knowledge of the wildlife, both to survive from the threat of predators and succed in capturing prey. As such, while they can't know what a helicopter is, they for sure know that it's not just another strange animal.

The child in the middle of the picture is holding a steel machete, so they are not totally unfamiliar with our technology. Depending on type of helicopter and how close it flew it's very possible that the they even could see people inside and understand that it was a vehicle.

Helicopter pilots and our technology might seem as gods and magic to them or maybe similar to our view of advanced aliens, but certainly not as the natural wildlife, so I think the sighting of the helicopter was obvious evidence of "outsiders" as swansont says.

They have tools left by us as gifts to examine, in addition to observations made by the whole village. We on the other hand, currently don't have any confirmed sighting of similar magnitude, we don't even have a verifiable indication of any "outsiders". Situation is not equal.

In regard of asking them if they are there, I think they would let us know without us asking, if they wanted us to know about them. Otherwise they will not reveal themselves by answering any questions at all.

Edited by Spyman

Yes, but I am not sure , that they would say to themselves, " oh look there is a helicopter, there is evidence of other life apart from us. They were probably thinking it was a large noisy eagle coming to get them and they had better fend it off. I do not know what they were thinking.

But as we look up to the cosmos we have all sorts of crazy notions as to what we are seeing .

If somebody has a notion , that there is superior , other life up there observing. Perhaps they need to . Ask them! Invite them to land , to contact, ask them a few questions . Ask them even if they exist ? They might be surprised what answers they would get. If not an answer , what ? Evidence of existence ? What ?

Mike

Who is this "we" of whom you speak, and what are the "crazy notions"? If these notions are not based in science, who cares? If they are, what justifies calling them crazy?

No! It really is worth thinking this through a bit.

think they would let us know without us asking, if they wanted us to know about them. Otherwise they will not reveal themselves by answering any questions at all.

If you think for a moment the IMPACT the world culture and economy would take " if tomorrow , the sky peeled back and an extra intelligence announced they were there.

THE WORLD WOULD GO INTO IMMEDIATE SPASM. The shock would be disabling etc etc.

If however the world prepared to ask ,approach , enquire, research by consensus , I think the shock, if an answer came would be less devastating. That's why we do not land a helicopter in the middle of the amazon rain forest. ( over and above the threat of giving them some common flue , and killing them all off. ). CULTURE SHOCK !

I think the possible mechanism of contact is an interesting one.

Who is this "we" of whom you speak, and what are the "crazy notions"? If these notions are not based in science, who cares? If they are, what justifies calling them crazy?

If you think for a moment the IMPACT the world culture and economy would take " if tomorrow , the sky peeled back and an extra intelligence announced they were there.

THE WORLD WOULD GO INTO IMMEDIATE SPASM. The shock would be disabling etc etc.

Someone should make a movie with this as the premise. Oh, wait…

Someone should make a movie with this as the premise. Oh, wait

Where did we go ?

-------- -------- -----------------

Where was I !

However , I am left with the thought ... If I were up there , looking down and listening down , and there was this honest looking, sounding, scientist , ASKING IN FULL SINCERITY ..

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE.? ......I would be inclined to make it known there was , even if very obliquely and with an inbuilt ambiguity ........ Say a coincidental. Russelling in a nearby bush! And if the said scientist jumped back with a start, and asked again IS THERE ANYBODY THERE . . .? ......and there was a second Russelling in a nearby bush. THEN I as the scientist might have something to think about. . And I as the one looking down would feel I have done the right thing by the requesting scientist.

What say you ?

Mike

Where did we go ?

Where was I !

However , I am left with the thought ... If I were up there , looking down and listening down , and there was this honest looking, sounding, scientist , ASKING IN FULL SINCERITY ..

IS THERE ANYBODY THERE.? ......I would be inclined to make it known there was , even if very obliquely and with an inbuilt ambiguity ........ Say a coincidental. Russelling in a nearby bush! And if the said scientist jumped back with a start, and asked again IS THERE ANYBODY THERE . . .? ......and there was a second Russelling in a nearby bush. THEN I as the scientist might have something to think about. . And I as the one looking down would feel I have done the right thing by the requesting scientist.

What say you ?

Mike

INTERESTING

If you were a BENEIGN OVERLORD with the capability of response , hearing this innocent request from a lower order being

You would be INCAPABLE surely , of a lack of a beneficial reply of some sort ? No? This is the nature of being BENEIGN ! With limitless capability . Which must be the outcome of surviving , intelligent life , in the universe .

Surely ( stop calling me Shirley ! )

So! If my reasoning is correct ? And we ARE being observed by a benign overlord with unrestricted capability , and an innocent scientist does make the relevant request . Such a response is inevitable !

Now there' s a thing !

Mike

Where did we go ?

Where was I !

What say you ?

Mike

You ask this as if scientists aren't already doing this sort of thing.

Do you see any announcements about finding intelligent life outside of the earth being discovered? Would this be kept quiet if it had been discovered?

It all depends what the answers might have been . !

Perhaps the answers were not what was expected ! or difficult to relay for some reason or another ! It might have been such a shock to the individual(s), that they are sitting on it, or more likely waiting, patiently , to be asked .

Like previously proposed, the observers were " waiting to be asked ". Perhaps now the recipient (s) are having to wait to be asked.

[ Us males do not understand this . females are just waiting to be asked , chosen, ( for to marry I mean ) ]

Now there is a thought ! Some of the answers may already be here , Waiting to be asked for ! Almost like the internet, many an answer is there waiting for the question to be asked.

Maybe in this case we are discussing, some of the questions have already been asked , and the answers are sitting there in individuals, who themselves, are waiting to be asked, in the same way the observers , had to wait to be asked.

Maybe some future passed a ruling that " You CANNOT go round forcing information on individuals , you have to wait to be asked "

May be not . But if it is so. There is a huge 'Dam of information ' just waiting to be released . Someone needs to, or already has , release the Dam .

mike

THIS THEORY CAN BE TESTED - [ Just ask the g.. d.. questions to the right place , I have described the right places in this very post ]

The Solution is so simple. :- Ask the right questions ..to the right places -