Will we make it to the next presidential election.

jduff

It has been a serious question on my mind. While many here dont know me. I am privilidged to know some who are in the inner workings of our government. I know two things currently, well make it three.

1. Our federal government will soon inact a military police state. This is intentional, and of course with purpose. One of the reasons for this is my reason number 2.

2. We are now well into the last stage of a complete economic failure. While safeguards are in place. It is only designed to slow it down. But currently it has only slowed it a little. This collapse has started and will continue to do so. The ramifications of this collapse will be severe. This is especially important with concern to funding of our government.

3.The above 2 items will be in full effect by April 20th. That is the big day. It is also correlated with information received from some of my insider friends.

In the next couple of months, after these go into effect. I am not sure if there will be a next election. There are some in DC who feel the same way. They are not just people. But rather politicians in various states of power.

I guess the reason I am even writing this is I am fearful for us here in the U.S. This is not some conspiracy. This is events that are happening now. Things that will effect each and everyone here.

From a logic perspective. Besides from my contacts. When our own government appointed officials have the same fear as me, something is about to happen. I am sure they have more information than me on this subject. So it is warranted.

All I have been told is April 20th is the full plan in effect. So I can only watch and see how this week unfolds.

Do any of you know the full plan to be inacted by this date?

There's so much wrong here that it's hard to even know where to begin.

There's room for serious discussion about the nature of our police force and the inequality of wages and social protections and how recent trends will lead to difficult futures for millions if not adequately addressed. There is ample opportunity for rational dialog and reasonable conversations that propose potential solutions to the scores of seemingly intractable problems we currently face, but your OP allows for none of that.

You've jumped immediately from false premises to nonsequitur conspiracies and fear mongering. By approaching such important subjects in the way you have (and so frequently do), you have become part of the problem. You've poisoned the well and turned away anyone not already in agreement with you.

So, where do we go from here? Are you even interested in having a rational discussion, or are you content to just troll and inflame and incite those around you? If the latter, then well done. You dropped a giant uninformed propaganda induced dookie in the forum. You must be proud.

!

Moderator Note

jduff

This is a science forum and even (especially?) in the Politics sub-forum we demand a little bit of proof, objective evidence etc., not merely conspiracy. I am moving this thread to Speculations. It will be locked on the 21st April - or at least I will attempt to lock it if the internet is still functioning in the face of the chaotic new world disorder.

!

Moderator Note

jduff

This is a science forum and even (especially?) in the Politics sub-forum we demand a little bit of proof, objective evidence etc., not merely conspiracy. I am moving this thread to Speculations. It will be locked on the 21st April - or at least I will attempt to lock it if the internet is still functioning in the face of the chaotic new world disorder.

Conspiracy would mean a agenda or action taken in secret. Nah, this is quite in the open. http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/10/us/nevada-rancher-rangers-cattle-showdown/

and http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2014/apr/11/militias-head-nevada-ranchers-standoff-feds-were-n/

Chinese Solar Farm anyone? Brought to you by Harry Reid! Head man for the BLM :)

http://lasvegas.cbslocal.com/2014/04/09/nevadan-named-blm-chief/

As to our economy. Have any mutual funds? I would check them! http://markets.wsj.com/

So our wonderful moderater here fully understands what the word conspiracy is. I am politely giving the definition. Since some here like to use that word on any post they do not like. Please take note:

con·spir·a·cy[kuhthinsp.pngthinsp.pngn-spir-uh-see] Show IPA

noun, plural con·spir·a·cies.

the act of conspiring.
an evil, unlawful, treacherous, or surreptitious plan formulated in secret by two or more persons; plot.

3. a combination of persons for a secret, unlawful, or evil purpose:

Thanks! keyword "Secret".

Conspiracy, yeah right!

Edited by jduff

Not that it matters much, do you realise that parts 2 and 3 of that definition contradict eachother?

If I have a secret plan to destroy the world, it's not a conspiracy until I get together with someone else, but if I tell them about my plans it's not a secret any more.

Anyway, I have an alternative idea for the Mods to consider .

Lets actually do some science.

We can undertake an experiment to see if the prediction in the OP is correct.

Lock the thread until 21st of April.

If the prediction is true, this web page isn't going to make any difference.

If we are still here, then we get to comment on the fact that that the initial suggestion was wrong.

Personally, I say we just wait to see if the OP responds again. If the NSA lets him keep talking, he's obviously not onto anything important, right?

In case there's any question, the above is intended to be sarcasm, and I doubt anyone but the conspiracy theory "community" would take any of this dreck seriously.

April 20th is the day a number of partygoers become inhebriated on their choice of intoxicant in order to celebrate an unclarified event. Aside from those events taking place, I doubt there is anything to worry about.

the usa heading towards a police state....true, but that is has always been the case. Look how the "good ol usa" has behaved in the past, beginning with the ethnic cleansing and genocide on the native americans, then consider that half the states in the country (near all at one point) allowed slavery, of the african population...stealing about the top 25% of mexico....stealing hawaii...and etc.....at what point were we not "heading towards a police state" ? It is always a balance of forces, some democratic, some posing as democratic, and some openly hostile to it.....as always, know thine enemy. Do not make it bigger or smaller than then it can be most accurately adduced, or you limit your effectiveness in any attempt at a remedy...

Anyway, I have an alternative idea for the Mods to consider .

Lets actually do some science.

We can undertake an experiment to see if the prediction in the OP is correct.

Lock the thread until 21st of April.

If the prediction is true, this web page isn't going to make any difference.

If we are still here, then we get to comment on the fact that that the initial suggestion was wrong.

I like this. I can see a whole lot of flames in the next 8 days if we don't, and it's the simplest solution.

It just doesn't sound like we're going to get much supportive evidence from the OP. Invoking secrecy via privileged government inner workers means a discussion based on conjecture, logic hurdles and slippery-sloping doomsday links.

Any other suggestions, or should we put a pin in this until after next week?

• 2 weeks later...

!

Moderator Note

It's the 21st and my ride into Washington DC was uneventful. No extra barricades, no heightened security.

As suspected by most, the OP is crapolium. Closed.

This isn't a conspiracy site. Take your business elsewhere if that's what gives your vessel buoyancy.