negative energy.

jaiii

Good day.

Will be the following geometry to generate negative energy?

Thank you
Goodbye.

____________________________________ Mg 1e-6m
____________________________________ Bi 1e-6

Vacuum gap 10e-9 m Casimir effct
____________________________________ BI
____________________________________ Mg
And so on
200 *
V

From a practical point of view, I wonder how to stack 200 layers and maintain 1nm spacing. But maybe that's not what you're interested in right now.

He said "Vacuum gap 10e-9 m Casimir effect"

10e-9 m is 10 nm.

Negative energy is normal in casimir effectt

If negative energy dos not exist space not exist!

In the all calculations energy produced by fission, fusion, pair production etc. etc. we can just see positive energy this is for me egal.

I interes about casimir effect.

Negative energy is normal in casimir effectt

If negative energy dos not exist space not exist!

In the all calculations energy produced by fission, fusion, pair production etc. etc. we can just see positive energy this is for me egal.

I interes about casimir effect.

It seems like you've made up your mind about this question already.

Maybe you ought to tell us why you think that this arrangement will have 'negative energy'? Because by the currently best known physics, as far as we know, this doesn't have much meaning.

Negative energy, and negative mass, is hypothetical concept.

You can read about it here

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negative_mass

In whole article about Casimir Effect there is no single mention about "negative energy". There is just about "zero-point energy".

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Casimir_effect

Do you understand that you're asking about something hypothetical.. ?

Read this http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Exotic_matter

Negative energy can not be hypothetical because it is responsible for the expansion of the universe.

If not universe would be turned into a big black hole.

Dark - negative energy is 70 percent of the universe.

And you read this http://en.wikipedia....i/Negative_mass carefully.

Edited by jaiii

Negative energy can not be hypothetical because it is responsible for the expansion of the universe.

jaiii, I know you are relatively new to this site.

But, this is a science site. Please provide substantial extraordinary evidence to support this extraordinary statement.

Please demonstrate, in some detail and citations, how a prediction with negative energy fits the observations better than any other model.

I think it's tired.

Why do you read the fine print that was my post not you go get those URLs and nezamislíš over the fact that the expansion zrýcluje.
Have Einstein predicted that the universe must be negative energy.

I think it's tired.

Why do you read the fine print that was my post not you go get those URLs and nezamislíš over the fact that the expansion zrýcluje.

Have Einstein predicted that the universe must be negative energy.

I didn't read any fine print. I'm asking you to support your assertion. This is a science site, what you merely think doesn't mean a whole lot. Science is interested in the evidence. So provide some evidence of this assertion.

There is indeed a quantity called "effective mass" in solid state and vibrational physics that can take a negative value.

That is its respose to acceleration is in the opposite direction to positive mass.

However this still leads to positive energy as the energy involved depends upon the square of the effective mass.

I still say the negative energy from the Casimir effect as a matter quntum physics.

And if I missed my question from negative energy.
And asked whether the Casimir effect work in this geometry?

Edited by jaiii

I still say the negative energy from the Casimir effect as a matter quntum physics.

And I still say that it matters not at all what you say. Science doesn't take just the word of anyone, Einstein, Newton, you, me, my imaginary green pegasus named Ned, no one.

Science needs evidence. If you are going to claim "Negative energy can not be hypothetical because it is responsible for the expansion of the universe", then you need to back it up. Please do so.

And if I missed my question from negative energy.

And asked whether the Casimir effect work in this geometry?

The laws of physics neither asked for nor care about your opinion of them.

Edited by Fuzzwood

This is a futile debate.
I have given enough evidence, but you are holding just one sentence.
If you have interest, the Internet is a lot dvôkazov.
You do not want to answer my question than the adjusted negative energy.
That end of the debate.
Goodbye.
End.

I have given enough evidence,

You may want to re-read this thread. Because I think you've literally given us no evidence at all. Just told us what you think.

If you ever want to seriously present this idea in a scientifically rigorous way, expect questions and expect people to ask you for the evidence that supports your idea.

I really don't know why you're rage-quitting on us. I'm at least a tiny bit interested -- I did stop and bother to post after all. You may have some really good ideas, but they have to be scientifically supported.

Edited by Bignose

The only reasonable argument I've ever seen for negative energy/mass is due to virtual particles at the event horizon of a black hole. For a brief instant of time the HUP allows for the borrowing of energy to create a virtual particle pair. If one of the particles falls into the event horizon while the other goes free and becomes real ( Hawking radiation ), they obviously cannot recombine to repay the borrowed energy. The black hole is then 'on the hook' for this negative energy and must give up some of its own energy/mass to repay the debt. In effect the black hole has ingested a particle but has lost mass. This is only possible if the ingested particle had negative energy.

The casimir effect ( arguably ) and the expansion/inflation of the universe, on the other hand, have to do with negative pressure related to vacuum energy and false zero levels of this energy.

Edited by MigL

Negative energy is so far hasn't been observed, but it is necessary to explain sub-vacuum fluctuations, it's also part of how black holes evaporate and it is also a product of the way we model the ergospere of rotating black holes. So in other words, it is all hypothetical, but not impossible and it doesn't need to be thrown out.

May want to look at this

http://arxiv.org/pdf/0911.3597v1.pdf

Edited by SamBridge