Thread hijacks by yahya515

yahya515

I heard that gravity is caused by the curvature of space time from the mass of objects.

The story of the great crazy sc........tist , the Jewish Albert Einstein.

At the time of Einstein the great, Germany was ruled by the great Muslim Hitler, he burned all the Jewish except Einstein !!! his fool Jewish mother told him over and over that you are the only one!!!!!!!! when he grew up he instantly became crazy, he wanted to destroy the world by his atomic bomb!!!!!!!!! so he became a hero in the kingdom of israel!!!!!! , the King of isreal made him very famous , after that the King asked him to become King instead of him, he refused the Kingdom , because he was a childhood coward, the King became very sad and killed himself!!!!!!!!!!! only crazy kings kill themselves, so after that all the Kings of great isreal killed themselves until sh...............on

Could someone please help me with the problem set?

Imagine that light did not have a constant speed, but behaved in the manner expected from experience. Namely, if the source of the light is rushing toward you, the light will approach you faster; if the source is rushing away from you, the light will approach you slower. This is incorrect, of course, but it's worth investigating the consequences of a non-constant speed of light because the failure to observe those consequences is evidence that the speed of light is constant. With that backdrop, consider a binary star system situated a very large distance L from Earth. Let the angular velocity of the smaller star be ω, as it orbits the larger star in a circle of radius r.

What value of ω=v/r will result in the light emitted when the smaller star is traveling directly away from Earth reaching us at the same moment as the light emitted later, when the smaller star's orbit has it moving directly toward earth? (choose one)

a) ω=(c/r)*sqrt((πr)/(2L+2πr))
b) ω=(c/r)*((πr)/(2L+πr))
c) ω=(c/r)*sqrt((πr)/(2L+πr))
I think that the time it takes for the light emitted from the smaller star when it is traveling directly away from Earth is equal to the time it takes for the light emitted later plus the time it takes to complete half an orbit. So:
t1 = t2 + t3
L/(c-v) = L/(c+v) + pi*r/v
How can I get the answer from this? Thank you for your help.

I always hated mathematics, all mathematicians are crazy, southands of books written but only 10 digits and 26 letters and carzy symbols are inside, so thank you for your help, you are a real not crazy scientist.

Look at OpenGL perspective transformation matrix.

http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/xhtml/gluPerspective.xml

http://www.opengl.org/sdk/docs/man2/xhtml/glFrustum.xml

OpenGL transforms first 3d object coordinate to 3d world coordinate (multiply vector 3x1 by matrix 4x4) (glMatrixMode GL_MODELVIEW),

then multiply result by perspective matrix (glMatrixMode GL_PROJECTION).

After that you have x,y on screen and depth (which is used to z-buffer).

Analyze this transformation matrix, and you will have math.

It'll be easier than you think- distance between lanterns is same, and their heights are also the same.

I will not answer any questions here , but I want to say that only woman-mathematicians are not crazy, Oh! , sorry Sensie I exposed your secret , you are a woman, please forgive me and we can go out together again (I live in sudan and Sensie lives in ........... I do not remember but not in sudan I am losing my mind I am leaving this post this one that one how are you what is my name I am a god ) this post is for crazy people and women only.

I am a high-school student of the sophomore year and I have a project which is I want to make a coil gun that is 3 stages and I want all three coils to each be powered by its own capacitor. I want to specifically know how to time each coil which i would find more precise than an IR system(if i'm wrong please correct me) the coils will be about 2-1/2 to 3 inches apart(if there is a better way to space them tell me) and my projectiles will be 6 mm .89 gram steel bullets. I'm open to suggestions. I have limited funds but have access to drafting software and basic soldering and electronics skills but my knowledge is limited.

what is a coil gun, do you want to kill people by electricity and become a bad person like Einstein, and if you space your coils you will get nothing, but I think you have a future in electrical engineering, I advice you to work hard and try to enroll MIT because (I studied there), go and try another thing, OK?

• 11 months later...

Without OBVIOUS evidence ?

We are constantly looking for evidence of other life existing in nearby or further away places.

What happens if there indeed is further life forms , superior to the human race , far more developed , with skills both technically and intellectually far superior to us , who are " as we speak " , observing our human civilization , together with its current handling of the finite resources on our planet.

Should they make their presence known, keep secret , Or what . That is of course

IF THEY EXIST ? How could we find out , IF in fact they exist, and if so , have they anything to say?

Forget 'Bug eyed monsters ' I am talking about Superior beings ?

What might they look like? That is , if they did not want to shock us ?

Which I am sure if they are superior ...They would not want to shock us ?

Mike

I think the reason is not they do not want to shock us instead their nature is different, they can not communicate with us , they are higher than us, because they are from a different universe they are different, the only way is to travel to them in their universe and see them , while our nature is different from that universe we should first die to be created again to be capable to meet them in their universe, the entities are angels , their King is God.

I think the reason is not they do not want to shock us instead their nature is different, they can not communicate with us , they are higher than us, because they are from a different universe they are different, the only way is to travel to them in their universe and see them , while our nature is different from that universe we should first die to be created again to be capable to meet them in their universe, the entities are angels , their King is God.

Or maybe, just maybe, they don't exist. That would the usual conclusion about things for which there is zero evidence.

I know that matter and energy are interchangeable (one can be converted into the other) but can matter and energy come from nothing?

Yes , it can come from nothing , refer to my thread , the energy producer , in speculations , it is an invention by which I generate energy from nothing.

Edited by yahya515

Yes , it can come from nothing , refer to my thread , the energy producer , in speculations , it is an invention by which I generate energy from nothing.

In your thread you explain some device while not providing any mathematical description of why the energy will be generated and absolutely forgetting that lifting metal plate to the initial position and moving it from one point to another in a gravitational field will require work to be done and energy to be expended.

absolutely forgetting that lifting metal plate to the initial position and moving it from one point to another in a gravitational field will require work to be done and energy to be expended.

I will gain the energy I used as kinetic energy in lifting it up against gravity again by letting it be free in position D " see my picture " , as potential energy, I will have magnetic energy plus potential energy , in position C I loose it as kinetic energy , in position D I gain it as potential energy, so I am not loosing energy.

I will gain the energy I used as kinetic energy in lifting it up against gravity again by letting it be free in position D " see my picture " , as potential energy, I will have magnetic energy plus potential energy , in position C I loose it as kinetic energy , in position D I gain it as potential energy, so I am not loosing energy.

I will reply to this in your 'Energy producer' thread to not derail this thread.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.