Sir isaac newton and the early church

yahya515

England was the place where newton was born and grew up, when he was born he was a very small baby, his mother said to his father : oh, he will be a little man, he will not be able to defend himself, his father said : No darling, little body great mind! and he was right, newton fought the early church and he won the war, people told him :the church has authorty here Newton there is no palce for scientists here , he said : No , science is the authorty of all time, when he discovered the gravity, the church protested the idea saying : but don't you know that Jesus left earth without undergoing any kind of gravity, he replied you the church do not know religion , I will teach you basics of religion , prophets do miracles, fool people. The church said nothing, from that time he defeted the church, even though people reminded him over and over and over about the person who went to death without believing in the church ideas, but he was not afraid , (little body great mind), at that time the king of England announced that the church does not have any authorty in the land of England, the king took care of netwon he give him the title (Sir), he could teach at university of cambridge, he became famous across Europe, he wrote his theories about light in books , the king delivered these books across Europe, he became very famous, his mechanis which is called classical mechanics now became the base for the science of physics, theories began to be developed in all physics realms, King James became very famous in England, his people asked him to translate the Bible into English again because the people didn't trust the church, that was the beginning of the hatred of science towards religion.

I am not sure why you say early church, though it is a subjective term. The Church of England has its history going back to the 6th century. (Christianity goes back to AD 47).

Newton 1642 – 1727. So the Church of England in one for or another had been around for 1000 years or so when Newton was born.

But like I said, it depends what you mean by early.

at that time the king of England announced that the church does not have any authorty in the land of England,

Split of Church of England from Rome happened in 1534. Newton born in 1643. 109 years later.

the king took care of netwon he give him the title (Sir), he could teach at university of cambridge, he became famous across Europe, he wrote his theories about light in books , the king delivered these books across Europe, he became very famous, his mechanis which is called classical mechanics now became the base for the science of physics, theories began to be developed in all physics realms, King James became very famous in England, his people asked him to translate the Bible into English again because the people didn't trust the church, that was the beginning of the hatred of science towards religion.

Thank you for mixing everything up.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/King_James_Version

English translation of Bible is from 1604-1611.

King James died before Newton born.

Split of Church of England from Rome happened in 1534. Newton born in 1643. 109 years later.

I used to hear great information from you Sensei(teacher), but this exact one is wrong!!

Is there something in there that you actually want to discuss or should I just close this?

please do not close my post, I would like to hear comments, and I will be thankful.