Female hormones in beer??

fafalone

Yesterday, scientists for Health Canada suggested that men should take a look at their beer consumption, considering the results of a study showing the presence of female hormones in beer.

The theory is that drinking beer makes men turn into women. To test the findings, 100 men were fed six pints of beer each. It was then observed that 100% of the men gained weight, talked excessively without making sense, became overly emotional, couldn't drive, failed to think rationally, argued over nothing, and refused to apologize when wrong.

No further testing is planned.

For any budding chauvenists out there:-

“Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition” -

Timothy Leary

“When I think of talking, it is of course with a woman. For talking at its best being an inspiration, it wants a corresponding divine quality of receptiveness, and where will you find this but in a woman?” - Oliver Wendell Holmes

And FYI, young man, I could say the world has noticed a similar effect in women drinking six pints of beer - increasing tendency to belligerence, failure to multi-task effectively, inability to string a sentence together, increased tendency to punch people on the nose, exponential increase in the use of offensive language and decreased ability to negotiate obstacles. Might we now hypothesise that there male hormones are present in beer? Of course as an American, you say beer when you mean lager whereas in the UK beer means something entirely different which my male colleagues can explain better. Suffice it to say that beer in the USA is a poor substitute for what we can expect here in Britain!! HAHA!!

Originally posted by daisy

And FYI, young man, I could say the world has noticed a similar effect in women drinking six pints of beer - increasing tendency to belligerence, failure to multi-task effectively, inability to string a sentence together, increased tendency to punch people on the nose, exponential increase in the use of offensive language and decreased ability to negotiate obstacles. Might we now hypothesise that there male hormones are present in beer? Of course as an American, you say beer when you mean lager whereas in the UK beer means something entirely different which my male colleagues can explain better. Suffice it to say that beer in the USA is a poor substitute for what we can expect here in Britain!! HAHA!!

Haha, thats great. :D

Well, my couzin is 23, and he went backpacking across europe for 4 months (slthough i would call it buming, because he was basically a smelly bum with a huge packpack for that time).

And i trust in his opinion.

Although my opinion on beer is not very high.