what is your attitude toward "pussy riot"?

alkis3

Actually I wanted to finish it's not clever discussion

But lastly,I will show you how infringed the rights of gays in Russia

This man gay http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boris_Moiseev

This is one of the famous singers of Russia,He has a governmental awards

I don't know may then paste the video on YouTube,but I will try

And this song about gay

Edited by alkis3

My attitude on the whole Pussy Riot situation is this:

Artists and musicians have been calling attention to the inequities and tribulations of their homes for centuries. It is the touchstone of a truly free society that they can openly criticize their government without fearing retribution from that government for doing so.

you say Putin is bad and who is better?Obama better?
I am not saying that Russia is in General better than America or that America is better than in Russia,I say that now among presidents there is no wiser President than Putin

Edited by alkis3

you say Putin is bad and who is better?Obama better?

Obama won't be elected 3rd time for presidency.

Obama won't be changing constitution to fool people and ruling forever.

Obama won't be changing his country to totalitarian country.

I can't read this comic,my translator not translates the text with images

Obama won't be elected 3rd time for presidency.

Obama won't be changing constitution to fool people and ruling forever.

Obama won't be changing his country to totalitarian country.

Yes I would be glad to Putin rules until the end of life
Alternatives to Putin no

what totalitarian?

I don't care about these pussy riot

and besides that there cannot gay parades and pussy riot everything else can

in Russia you will not be fined if you'll trash on the lawn,or if you just lie down on the grass in the city

you can download any Internet content,for example you in Europe will not be able to free download movies,music,games, and so forth,but in Russia they it is possible

in Russia a huge space,you can move away from town 1 km,and there will be lots of nature,and not just a lot,but a lot and many kilometers on dozens of kilometers ,hundreds of kilometers

your gay 99% of the population is not necessary, and if not to pay attention to a ban on gay parades,and everything else in Russia you can do

If you need pussy riot so take them to Europe,they are in Russia they nobody needs

Edited by alkis3

This thread is rather interesting to me due to the obvious language barrier but we are also trying to reach across a cultural barrier as well.

The OP is making several assumptions that are, i would expect, based in his or her culture.

The more progressive culture of the west (I know a generalization here) starts with a completely different set of assumptions.

Except for our right wing religious subculture (yeah I am biased) which seems to strongly mirror the OP and his stance on various social issues.

I wonder how much of the disconnect is language and how much is cultural?

I am sure the OP is an intelligent articulate individual so some cultural influence has to be here as well.

Of course I am sure he thinks our general stance on this issue is strange as well, reminds me very much of the disconnect between the culture of the 1940s and 50s and the culture of the 60s and 70s i grew up in..

Edited by Moontanman

Yes I would be glad to Putin rules until the end of life

Alternatives to Putin no

So according to you putin is the only intelligent enough person in your country to have power. That doesn't sound good about your nation.

Western countries have many valuable competent people. Lost leader can be instantly replaced.

Unlike English people on forum here, I absolute don't have any doubt that you're hired by KGB person to write for money in western medias.

In mine country we have genuine flood (or rather tsunami) of people of your kind never observed before.

You're paid for writing good about putin and russia.

Fight for people minds.

Edited by Sensei

If the Russian Government / Mr Putin wanted to get people to write propaganda for them on web sites like this one, I would expect them to do a much better job.

For example, saying "Putin is right because he did something which supported the church's belief" is going to get laughed at in much of the Western world- especially on science web pages.

The KGB would do a better job.

So according to you putin is the only intelligent enough person in your country to have power. That doesn't sound good about your nation.

Western countries have many valuable competent people. Lost leader can be instantly replaced.

well politicians I personally alternatives do not see..it is clear that in the country there are a lot of honest people,but they are not politicians, they have no experience

Unlike English people on forum here, I absolute don't have any doubt that you're hired by KGB person to write for money in western medias.

you're too high opinion about yourself,

ask yourself the question, it is important whether Putin opinion 10 people on this forum,in order to pay money for it

It first..and secondly KGB does not exist already 24 years

This thread has actually made my opinion more favorable towards Pussy Riot.

I used to think their antics were over the top, but now they seem justified.

by the way saying this mutually

I had also thought that in Europe, the good life

but after I heard on this forum,

what you have there guys roller skating down the street with no panties,and you look at naked ass straight in the face,and you like it

then sorry,damn I don't need it.....

Edited by alkis3

If the Russian Government / Mr Putin wanted to get people to write propaganda for them on web sites like this one, I would expect them to do a much better job.

Newsweek article about russian cyber propaganda attacks (use translator to read it).

SuperExpress article about the same.

First paragraph after translation

"Newsweek expressed his concern, because he noticed that every time they publish an article on the situation in Ukraine, in the comments there is a huge amount of anti ukrainian and anti-our nation comments. Quotes are often vulgar and definitely very pro-Russian."

The KGB would do a better job.

Problem is quantity.

There is hundred portals. With thousands articles.

And each one is commented by them whole day.

The most competent are probably concentrating on CNN, BBC and MSN.

Less competent are using translator and are easier to notice that something is wrong with them.

They need to:

- use proxy servers to not reveal their true IP location

- register e-mails in western countries

- register on forum using above e-mail

- knowing language of forum they are writing, or using translator

- stay on forum for days, since 1 march, commenting everything especially articles about situation in Crimea and Ukraine.

- comments are in the same tone: how good is putin and russia, discrediting Ukraine, condemning sanctions, disparaging war, introducing fear.

I will give you examples from today (discussion between Merkel with Obama about escalation of sanctions)

Comment about Merkel from above link after translation (google)

"Polish Jew should remember that there is no majority in the Bundestag and censure could end her political career. This pederast who was the loudest Russophobe is no longer in the Bundestag, nor his party ..."

(Merkel grandparents are Polish if you don't know)

Comment from this article:

"Bravo President Putin. EU using money from the CIA introduced brothel in Ukraine and now has them in ass - any help (except for installing their agents in the style of a new prime minister or president). In contrast, Putin was the only one still helps Ukraine, crediting its gas supplies to the country. Now you can see where Ukraine has real friends."

So our "friend" alkis3 is quite nice person in comparison to what we can find on the other forums.

Edited by Sensei

well politicians I personally alternatives do not see..it is clear that in the country there are a lot of honest people,but they are not politicians, they have no experience

Economy of our region is collapsing. Last governors were skilled politicians appointed by Putin. :mad:

Is Putin honest or skilled politician? :blink:

Oh look,

Putin lied about the annexation of the Crimea.

http://news.nationalpost.com/2014/04/17/vladimir-putin-admits-for-first-time-russian-troops-took-over-crimea-refuses-to-rule-out-intervention-in-donetsk/

Yet now he says he's got nothing to do with the same thing happening in the Ukraine.

"“It’s all nonsense, there are no Russian units, special forces or instructors in the east of Ukraine,” Putin said."

But March 28 it was a different story

"At the height of the tension in Crimea, when armed men who really looked like soldiers surrounded Ukrainian military bases, Putin dismissed claims that there were Russian soldiers on the ground on the peninsula. He instead argued that they were just "very well-trained self-defense forces" who had bought their uniforms from stores."

So, this Putin, of whom Alkis3 said ",I say that now among presidents there is no wiser President than Putin"

is a liar (and not even a convincing one) as well as directly responsible for the deaths of those involved in his land grab.

He should be jailed as a common murderer.

This topis is really stupid you know why? Beacuse RUSSIANS are not like western people. We have two very diffrent standards, They see church as a big thing, but Americans or western EU don't.

It's like telling them that Putin is an dictator, but he isn't they have to have strong leaders.

Pussy riot is just a group of teenagers with nothing to do on there spare time. I think they deserve what ever they get. This my friends is Russia, they are cruel and give hard punishment but if it works for them why complain? We don't see anyone complaining about Guantanmo?

This topis is really stupid you know why? Beacuse RUSSIANS are not like western people. We have two very diffrent standards, They see church as a big thing, but Americans or western EU don't.

It's like telling them that Putin is an dictator, but he isn't they have to have strong leaders.

If the church in Russia is more powerful than the Church in the USA you guys have a problem for sure. I doubt very much that your seeping generalizations about the Russian people are true in any realistic way.

Pussy riot is just a group of teenagers with nothing to do on there spare time. I think they deserve what ever they get. This my friends is Russia, they are cruel and give hard punishment but if it works for them why complain? We don't see anyone complaining about Guantanmo?

Pussy Riot is not a group of teenagers, it's members range in age from 20 to 33, they are musicians and artists, protesting political abuse with music is a well established form of art.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pussy_Riot

Pussy Riot is a Russian feminist punk rock protest group based in Moscow. Founded in August 2011, it has a variable membership of approximately 11 women[1] ranging in age from about 20 to 33.[2] They stage unauthorized provocative guerrilla performances in unusual public locations, which are edited into music videos and posted on the Internet.[3] Their lyrical themes include feminism, LGBT rights, opposition to the policies of Russian President Vladimir Putin, whom they regard as a dictator,[2] and links between Putin and the leadership of the Russian Orthodox Church.[4]

If the church in Russia is more powerful than the Church in the USA you guys have a problem for sure. I doubt very much that your seeping generalizations about the Russian people are true in any realistic way.

Maybe that meant the church in Russia is more important than development for Russians. :)