what is your attitude toward "pussy riot"?

alkis3

and do you think I don't know about it?

It appears so, if you're saying that children seeing gays will become gays..

Quoting you

"but there are children who have a weak mind,and if they see gay,they will begin to ask ourselves what it is,and normal health child can be damaged."

Edited by Sensei

Gay nobody hurts

if you tell that you're gay,it is unlikely that you someone insults you

Why gays are doing parade,why do not parade the representatives not of traditional religions or other people ... what's the problem of gays

why do gays want to show clearly that they are gay?

Is it so important?

A good question. I live in the city of Brighton, England. The city has a yearly "Gay Pride" procession. This involves thousands of gay people parading through the streets, They wear outlandish costumes. And do weird things, such as roller-skating down the street half-naked.. And sometimes going further, like dropping their trousers to exhibit their rear ends in public.

A fine example of this exhibitionism was filmed by a friend of mine, a few years ago. The trouser-dropper was a "fireman", He was part of the "Gay Fire-fighters" contingent of the parade. He had a memorably smug expression as he did the deed.

One might have thought that for this offense he'd get arrested by the police. However, the parade also included a big contingent of Brighton "Gay Police", walking along in their uniforms! Can you believe it? So of course no arrest resulted.

At least it provided great entertainment for the crowds of onlookers. They enjoyed watching the "freaks". But does that help the campaign for "Homosexual Equality"? I thought the campaign was supposed to establish that gay people aren't "freaks", Just ordinary persons, who happen to have a different sexual orientation. And different orientation should be a private matter, which need not concern anyone else. That's sensible.

But parading around in public, runs contrary to that. It can only be due to a desire, on someone's part, to "force" gay culture on the public. As Alkis3 said, most Russian citizens don't want these parades. So why shouldn't citizens be free to reject them.

And especially to reject "Pussy Riot". Even their name sounds repulsive. So to go back to the question raised in the OP, my attitude to that group of misguided puppets is an emphatic- "yukh"!

l

The city has a yearly "Gay Pride" procession. This involves thousands of gay people parading through the streets, They wear outlandish costumes. And do weird things, such as roller-skating down the street half-naked.. And sometimes going further, like dropping their trousers to exhibit their rear ends in public.

God forbid that in Russia ever was such abominations..

Edited by alkis3

As Alkis3 said, most Russian citizens don't want these parades. So why shouldn't citizens be free to reject them.

I must have misunderstood. I was unaware that Russians were being forced to attend these parades. How barbaric!

I must have misunderstood. I was unaware that Russians were being forced to attend these parades. How barbaric!

Russians do not want to allow Western immorality in their country

Edited by alkis3

russia has only parades of nuclear rockets...

it was also the culture at a high level,have high moral values,and you are promoting only the life of the body and not the spirit

if you think only about the life of the body,is the road to nowhere

What a nonsense are you writing again?

Quote with translation:

"In 1914 Russian Orthodox Church had 55173 churchs and 550 monasteries. There was 113629 clerics and 95259 monks. Repressions from communists government before II war and after II war brought significant marginalization of Russian Orthodox Church. In 1939 structures were in vestigial form, legally worked only couple hundred churchs and not a single monastery."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russian_Orthodox_Church#Under_Communist_rule

"In the first five years after the Bolshevik revolution, 28 bishops and 1,200 priests were executed."

Are you talking about "life of spirit" after being executed by communists government, right?

well I figured you think that gay parades are the norm...well God judge you..

I refuse to be judged by anything I consider to be a figment of your imagination but, if He doesn't like gay people, why does He make so many of them?

And, re

"in the Soviet Union such mess we never had,we had a 100% literacy,free education and medicine,the Soviet Union was the first in space"

For a start I simply don't believe you got 100% literacy. Some people have learning difficulties such that they will never read.

However, the UK had the makings of a space programme

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blue_Streak_(missile)

We had free healthcare

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Health_Service

We had had free education for about 30 years when the Soviet Union was invented.

http://www.educationengland.org.uk/documents/acts/1891-elementary-education-act.html

So, why do you think the West has anything to learn?

President Putin does his best.. He tries to stop the abominations. He is a strong Russian leader.

But no Russian can withstand Western power.

Soon, there will be an annual "Gay Pride" parade in Red Square,

Your remark that Putin does his best to destroy Russia, is silly. He is showing a high level of competence.

He restored Crimea, with hardly any bloodshed. That was a brilliant achievement. There was no war.

This has been recognised by investors. The Russian currency has not collapsed, and trading continues normally on world markets.

President Putin seems just what Russia needs. A strong leader, who stands up for national interests, without endangering world peace.

I hope he continues in office for as long as possible.

Church services were not,but in the temple priests and parishioners

and moreover,this is one of the main temples in the country,the fact that there was hooliganism offends feelings of believers

if they wanted to Express protest against Putin's policies,why mix politics and religion?

Go to protest on Red Square

I sympathize with them, no one has the right to not get their feelings hurt, no one has the right to make you respect their beliefs.

Religions are dying, the idea that religious people somehow deserve some special respect is silly. If there is a god and he doesn't like pussy riot (just the name has them on my radar, lol) then let got do something about them, god could sweep them away the first time they do anything but evidently god likes pussy riot...

Russians do not want to allow Western immorality in their country

So they have their own brand of immorality? I see no reason to assume Russians are any more moral than any other people..

Why do you dislike gays so much?

children can become

Children are either going to be gay or they are not, they do not learn to be gay.

and if you arrange not authorized parade of football fans,then you will also detained and taken to the police,and then will go home

and only defer the most active participants of the parade

What? Impromptu parades result in jail time? Can gays get a permit to have a parade in your country? They can in mine and usually do..

that is, in ordinary life,gay has all the rights of a citizen

if Gaea's hurt,the person who will do it,can have problems with the police

in Russia there is no division into the ghetto (Iif you come to Vladivostok,is 6500 km from Moscow,there you will meet the same people as in Moscow ),there is no such thing ghetto at all,in Russia every citizen equal to any other citizen ,

I not talking about Putin or the government,in any country is not so,that is the words Yes,Putin is the equal of any,but it's clear that it's not so

on that in Russia if a gay will come to the police,and tell them what hit him,no matter gay or not,he will have all rights of a citizen

Why are crimes against gays so rampant and unpunished?

Your remark that Putin does his best to destroy Russia, is silly. He is showing a high level of competence.

He restored Crimea, with hardly any bloodshed. That was a brilliant achievement. There was no war.

Putin WANTED war.

Wanted that Ukraine soldiers will start firing.

That's why whole army was waiting for on the border.

To take eastern and south part of Ukraine.

But Ukraine government was informed by CIA to not open fire, instead filming everything openly and walking without guns.

Which complicated whole plan.

There was time for preparation.

This has been recognised by investors. The Russian currency has not collapsed, and trading continues normally on world markets.

Stock market investors are not long term investors. They can jump in and out in a day. Especially RTS that's listed in London.

President Putin seems just what Russia needs. A strong leader, who stands up for national interests, without endangering world peace.

If he would bother about national interest he wouldn't prepare Sochi. Wasting 50 billions of dollar for 2 weeks entertainment in country that's barely breathing is pure stupidity.

I hope he continues in office for as long as possible.

he will be gone before the end of this year..

Edited by Sensei

I don't know,for me it is strange

If I saw a naked man on the street,I would have been afraid of him

about the fact that if he does not understand that bare it is incorrectly,the person with such views potentially dangerous

So nudity is wrong for some reason?

I say again,Russia is not against gays,Russia is against gay propaganda

normal citizens are not guilty,that at conception gay gamma quantum attacked a cell's DNA and subsequently it turned into what man gay

gamma Quant it figuratively speaking

but,there are children who have a weak mind,and if they see gay,they will begin to ask ourselves what it is,and normal health child can be damaged.

this does not have to show people the false views,it can see from the Bible,Sodom and Gomorrah are destroyed,we don't need the wrong path

letting gays in Russia will be,but one should not teach children false views

First of all what gay views are false? Knowing someone is gay has no effect on whether or not someone is gay, people don't turn gay or become gay due to seeing a parade.

Secondly what is gay propaganda?

Thirdly you base your argument on the bible? Really? I bet you are committing an abomination in the eyes of god right now, wearing cloth made of mixed fibers is an abomination in the bible just like laying with a man as you would a woman is, why cherry pick gays?

"If I saw a naked man on the street,I would have been afraid of him"

Why? What does he have that you haven'T

Is it that he has courage?

"President Putin does his best.. He tries to stop the abominations. He is a strong Russian leader."

These things you call abominations are not the real problem in Russia.

A bunch of gay men will not endanger the Russian economy.

Why does Putin waste his time talking about them?

Is he trying to distract attention from the real problems?

However, if you want a strong leader, perhaps Russia should not have killed the Tsar.

It is too late to bring him back.

But we have some of his relatives here in England.

Perhaps Russia could borrow some of them.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_Royal_Family

They are all related to the old Tsar so it would be traditional.

Edited by John Cuthber

well judging by this picture ,fortunately this horror strongly supports only Europe

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Societal_attitudes_towards_homosexuality.svg?uselang=en

the U.S. supports the 50/50

China and India are not supported almost

while China + India = 2.5 billion people

It turns out that the only place where really well washed people's brains ,it's in Europe...

well, still okay..not as bad as it seems

well judging by this picture ,fortunately this horror strongly supports only Europe

http://commons.wikimedia.org/wiki/File:Societal_attitudes_towards_homosexuality.svg?uselang=en

the U.S. supports the 50/50

China and India are not supported almost

while China + India = 2.5 billion people

It turns out that the only place where really well washed people's brains ,it's in Europe...

well, still okay..not as bad as it seems

That is interesting data.

Would you like to compare it with this data?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)_per_capita

I don't know,for me it is strange

If I saw a naked man on the street,I would have been afraid of him

about the fact that if he does not understand that bare it is incorrectly,the person with such views potentially dangerous

So nudity is wrong for some reason?

This is a strawman response to a previous strawman!

I think we should stop lobbing shots at each other's countries and stick to the real subject here, which is not nudity or homosexuality or religion. alkis3 obviously represents a far right perspective in Russia, and intolerance to liberal attitudes is a hallmark of such a perspective and should be no big shock to anyone.

So how can we discuss this without all the nationalism and religious outrage, so we might get past the most obvious and oft-repeated arguments? Is this just the Russian version of US religious right political stances, or is there something else going on here?

In the US, marijuana is now being widely legalised, so US citizens can soon be happy too.

Better later, than ever.

What will the world be like - with all Russians drunk, and all Americans stoned?

Safer. None of them will be able to push trigger or assault neighborhood countries..

In the US, marijuana is now being widely legalised, so US citizens can soon be happy too.

What will the world be like - with all Russians drunk, and all Americans stoned?

The Russians will insist on driving and the Americans will have forgotten where they put the car keys. Everyone will be safe. ;)