element 531

vextryyn

Element 534

I am not actually proposing that element 534 i am proposing that inside the center of a plack hole is matter. The center of a black hole is a mystery. But I believe that black holes are actually planets made of elements so heavy that they can distort space and time around them. As a star makes heavier and heavier until its core becomes unstable the core either explodes and becomes a dwarf or implodes and becomes a black hole. I believe that a star large enough could produce an element heavy enough in its core to have enough of a gravitational field to absorb the star around it. All of the elements would come to the surface around it shredded by the gravitational field. The elements that would compose the planet would probably decay until the black hole is no more. The gravitational field of the planet of elements would be so intense that the size of the planet may be much smaller than the hole itself. As larger elements pass through the gravitational field of the planet they would be shredded to their smallest form. In the case of larger black holes I believe they have liquid cores spinning around a smaller core (much like earth) causing an orbit around a central axis. When a quasar is formed I believe that all of the elements have been spinning around the equitoral region eventually when the space between the inner planet and the gravitational field will have so much material that the gravitational field cant support it. The material inside will be spinning so fast that the poles will rip open and expel all the material.

any comments questions or criticism is greatly appreciated

Edited by vextryyn

Element 534

I am not actually proposing that element 534 i am proposing that inside the center of a plack hole is matter. The center of a black hole is a mystery. But I believe that black holes are actually planets made of elements so heavy that they can distort space and time around them. ... In the case of larger black holes I believe they have liquid cores ...

You are free to believe that. However, as you have no evidence to support it, it is not science. Our current best models do not allow for the existence of any form of matter in the centre of a black hole.

As things like neutron stars, which contain the densest form of matter we know of, do not contain "element 534", I see no reason to assume that a black hole would.

Edited by Strange

any comments questions or criticism is greatly appreciated

vextryyn, per your last line here, I'm going to give some criticism. I hope you understand that in science, critism isn't personal, but meant to help both you and I understand better.

Firstly, thank you for your creativity. Creativeness is needed in science, and is always welcomed.

Secondly, what you have here isn't very scientific at all. It is more like something you'd find in science fiction writing. What you need is specific predictions, and then evidence that supports that prediction. This is how science works, by finding the ideas that make predictions that agree best with what is observed.

So, what you need is some predictions based on your idea, and then something that we can look at to see if those predictions are right or not. I.e. something like "Element 534/1 has x specific signature in the X-Ray spectrum". Then, we can look at the X-Ray data from a black hole, and see if that signature is found or not.

This is the prediction/measurement cycle that science is. Is there any way you can provide that or something similar for us?

"what physical/chemical properties would they be expected to have?"

Very short lifetimes.

Mightn't they have "islands of stability", which could give them the properties of "dark matter"?

Edited by Dekan

Further to what others have said, you are not just modifying black hole theory but also established nuclear physics, stellar evolution theory and general relativity.

Your burden of proof increases exponentially with each added conflict with established theory.

This would invite some numerology, I suspect.

Issac Asimov in one of his many many science books suggested an absolute limit to the size of a nucleus due to some limiting factor even if we ignore radioactive decay. It was much lower than 534, something about the strong force i think, it was long ago and far away, sorry i can't remember the book...