I Will See You Again

Daedalus

I haven't been able to spend much time with my boys, and I've been missing them a lot here lately. So, I wrote this song for them.

I wanted to embellish the melody on the second change up, but the song contains 7 independent voices. This creates a huge drain on my PC's resources and Pro Tools would not play the faster parts correctly (not enough processing power to do so). However, the song did turn out beautifully. So, I'll see what I can do in the studio. ^_^ Edited by Daedalus

Good work!!! I love listening to artists that aren't mainstream and listening to music that means something. :)

Thank you Lightmeow! Although I wouldn't mind being a mainstream artist (the pay is better), all of my music comes from the heart and each song has meaning. ^_^

Here is a sneak preview of the next song I'm writing:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwscqcqDS8fVMnJTMU1NRHA3MVE/edit?usp=sharing

Since the song isn't finished, I've uploaded the audio file to Google Docs. So, if you want to listen to it, you will need to click on the above link and download the audio file. Again, I will leave the song on Google Docs for a few weeks or until I have it finished and published to youtube. Enjoy!!!