SFN affiliation

I was informed that military personnel, specifically submarine squads, do have access to live satellite imagery, so I somewhat assumed that you guys (the moderators and administrators) may also have access. Cap'n cleared it up.

SFN is not affiliated with the military.

How, "technically" would this be? I've been here 10 years and this is the first I've heard of this. AFAIK SFN is privately owned.

As far as I can tell, the ONLY link between SFN and any militaries is that mooeypoo and I were both in militaries.

edit: and swansont taught nuke school at one point

As far as I can tell, the ONLY link between SFN and any militaries is that mooeypoo and I were both in militaries.

edit: and swansont taught nuke school at one point

I also work for the navy now. But my work affiliation (or that of any members here) means nothing to any military affiliation of the site, since I am not an official spokesperson. I represent only myself. I can give insight into some government/military topics, but that's always from my personal perspective.

PS Thanks for the confirmation that I wasn't in the real navy, as many of the instructors who had done a sea tour used to tell us. ;)

Technically, it is, or at least may be. I've spoken with some individuals over pm

Cap'n Refsmmat and Captain Panic don't count. And you can't ever ask swansont about what he really does for the US Navy; he can't tell you, AND he still has to kill you just for asking. Mooeypoo isn't with the Mossad, repeat, Isn't. With. The Mossad.

And Moontanman isn't really a spy for the state of North Carolina. He just tells people that for the free drinks.

yeah, I was in myself, Navy and now National Guard. Just to be safe I and most others, try to stick with general info.

I also work for the navy now. But my work affiliation (or that of any members here) means nothing to any military affiliation of the site, since I am not an official spokesperson. I represent only myself. I can give insight into some government/military topics, but that's always from my personal perspective.

PS Thanks for the confirmation that I wasn't in the real navy, as many of the instructors who had done a sea tour used to tell us. ;)

Orlando or Goose Creek?

What a bunch of shit though. I don't know if I should be affiliated with what has been described as a "killing machine". I don't want anything to do with that.

Btw, my agency wants to know if they could get access to live satellite footage

#fugitiverecovery

Edited by Popcorn Sutton

What a bunch of shit though. I don't know if I should be affiliated with what has been described as a "killing machine". I don't want anything to do with that.

To be, or not to be: that is the question:

Whether 'tis nobler in the mind to suffer

The slings and arrows of outrageous fortune,

Or to take arms against a sea of troubles,

And by opposing end them? To die: to sleep;

No more; and by a sleep to say we end

The heart-ache and the thousand natural shocks

That flesh is heir to, 'tis a consummation

Devoutly to be wish'd. To die, to sleep;

To sleep: perchance to dream: ay, there's the rub;

For in that sleep of death what dreams may come

When we have shuffled off this mortal coil,

Must give us pause: there's the respect

That makes calamity of so long life;

For who would bear the whips and scorns of time,

The oppressor's wrong, the proud man's contumely,

The pangs of despised love, the law's delay,

The insolence of office and the spurns

That patient merit of the unworthy takes,

When he himself might his quietus make

With a bare bodkin? who would fardels bear,

To grunt and sweat under a weary life,

But that the dread of something after death,

The undiscover'd country from whose bourn

No traveller returns, puzzles the will

And makes us rather bear those ills we have

Than fly to others that we know not of?

source: >> http://www.artofeurope.com/shakespeare/sha8.htm

PS If I am caught or killed, SFN will disavow any knowledge of my actions.

Edited by Acme

Am I going to have to call in the black helicopters guys? Once they are launched there is no calling them back...

They are at my house now to pick me up so we can go cover-up what we did to that Malaysian flight. Do you think it's an accident SFN got a thread on it right away? ;)

Swansont taught at Orlando when there actually was a nuke school there. Though, that was before my time; I went to Goose Creek.

You and I missed each other there by just a few years. Still have the edge on possibility that Swansont ran into some of my family though.

In exactly the same way; this website is not affiliated to any of the organisations that I work for or are or a member of. The views and opinions here my own and do not necessarily represent the views and opinions of any of the organisations that I am affilated with, or any other individual that may be affiliated with such organisations.

The same is true for all members, unless they are some official spokesperson and are undertaking such duties. This should be made clear in any statements, and I am not sure what the rules are on that.

In short, military personnel of any nation can join and participate this forum (mod local laws) and this in no way means that this forum is associated with such military.