Cosmic womb?

sunshaker

Below is our star the sun, Also a human egg with sperm.

I was wondering if a human egg was enlarged to the size of our sun, How would the egg look to us viewed from earth?

Would we see it at its atomic structure?

If i changed their colour in photoshop, could you tell difference at first glance?

post-79233-0-91713500-1395318344_thumb.jpg

post-79233-0-69964200-1395318413.jpg

I am not saying our sun is an egg, just how similar they look.

Ok, so they are both spherical, lots of things are that.

The human ovum measures approximately 0.12 mm in diameter.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Egg_cell

The Sun ... has a diameter of about 1,392,684 km

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sun

So the egg is magnified 1 392 684 000 / 0.00012 = 11 605 700 000 000 times.

the smallest atom is helium with a radius of 32 pm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom#Shape_and_size

A helium atom would then have a diameter of 11 605 700 000 000 x 64/1 000 000 000 000 = 742.7648 meters.

Your picture of the Sun has 574x580 pixels so 10 000 x 10 000 of such magnified atoms would take up 3x3 pixels in that image.

That is roughly one million atoms in only one single pixel.

So besides from being very dark, (without a light source shining on it), I don't think we would be able to view individual atoms.

On top of that, this is speaking about the electron cloud which is mostly empty anyhow, with a tiny nucleus in the center:

300px-Helium_atom_QM.svg.png

An illustration of the helium atom, depicting the nucleus (pink) and

the electron cloud distribution (black). The nucleus (upper right) in

helium-4 is in reality spherically symmetric and closely resembles the

electron cloud, although for more complicated nuclei this is not

always the case. The black bar is one angstrom (10−10 m or 100 pm).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atom

Edited by Spyman

Great in depth answer Spyman,

Made me get me pencil out,

If i understand right there are roughly 1,000,000,000 atoms per cm,

Human ovum 0.12 mm with i rounded of to 0.1 mm which gives a diameter of the ovum as 100,000 atoms,

The sun 1,392,684 km, so that would give 13.92 atoms per kilometer, Making each atom roughly 71 meters wide,

Do atoms give of light? http://www.howitworksdaily.com/science/how-do-atoms-emit-light/

Would it be enough to illuminate the ovum at these size and distances to produce a light source.

Atom_light.jpg

!

Moderator Note

"The sun looks like an egg" really isn't up to any kind of reasonable threshold of scientific discussion. Is there some model you wish to propose?

It stems from me believing our universe is an electron,

Meaning every electron within us is a universe and each of those universes contain us,

We are within everything and everything is within us, We are multi-universal beings.

So i love fractals, and realize when nature/creation finds a good concept, It sticks with it through different scales of creation.

I understand there are multi-dimensions, some that overlap with slightly different physics and scales,

So things like this can only be understood when looking at the view point of multi/dimensional/ universal connections and believing all is within.

We are all looking for answers, and have varying ideas on god/creation, I try to steer clear of going on to much about my ideas, and try and stick to questions that i can get answers to without going on to much about dimensions/multi-verses.

post-79233-0-80303800-1395338672.jpg

Meaning every electron within us is a universe and each of those universes contain us,

We are within everything and everything is within us, We are multi-universal beings.

So i love fractals, and realize when nature/creation finds a good concept, It sticks with it through different scales of creation.

So... apart from it being a nice story, and some pictures of things that sort of, kind of, if you squint maybe, look alike... do you have any real basis for this belief?

I mean, for one simple example, the forces on an electron is largely electromagnetic. Gravity is typically so very small that it is completely ignored. Comparatively, the force that is most influential on a galaxy is gravity, and electromagnetic forces are typically ignored. How do you justify the apparent difference in the nature of these forces if "We are within everything and everything is within us"?

This is not the only one, but it is a good start.

Which is the point for starting to build a model, so you can predict what would happen of this were true and compare with experiment.

I understand there are multi-dimensions, some that overlap with slightly different physics and scales,

Yes, there are symmetries and such. Which means that you should expect to see commonalities in things even if they aren't the same, scaled up or down. Meaning that similarity is insufficient for making such a conjecture.

So things like this can only be understood when looking at the view point of multi/dimensional/ universal connections and believing all is within.

We are all looking for answers, and have varying ideas on god/creation, I try to steer clear of going on to much about my ideas, and try and stick to questions that i can get answers to without going on to much about dimensions/multi-verses.

Then how about asking questions without implying the claims? You don't even need to put it in speculations if the question is as simple as "what would an egg cell look like blown up to the size of the sun?"

Sphere just has the greatest volume compared to the amount of surface area.

You likely can't see the Universe externally. The Universe can create space internally, so there is no logical reason why it would need external dimensions.

• 1 month later...

172 IS THE MAGIC NUMBER. Cosmic dna.

Artificial Dna ,

http://edition.cnn.com/2014/05/09/health/artificial-dna-life/index.html?hpt=hp_c4

Scientists produce artificial DNA, The new technique allows for the creation of "172" amino acids to build proteins.

Has a few here know, I believe that the extended periodic table/electrons up to 172 elements hold many of the answers.

Has I believe that once nature/creation finds the best way of doing something it will adapt these ways through different levels of creation.

Chromosomes 4 base pairs

ADENINE (A) TO THYMINE (T)

CYTOSINE © TO GUANINE (G)

Periodic table 4 main groups

halogens (green) to Alkaline earth metals (dark green)

Alkali metals (blue) to Nobles (yellow)

The "bases" bind 2 dna strands/tables together that run "anti parallel",

We have 22 chromosomes plus xy=23,

A sperm cell and egg cell each contain 22 autosomes http://www.madsci.org/posts/archives/2003-06/1056066906.Ge.r.html

There are 11 of each of the 4 groups of elements, 22 with opposing elements. It is the joining of "tables" that create the cell.

Everything is connected, We just have to find and understand those connections.

joiningtables+(2).png