Black Hole Theory...

Finalshine

Now i have leant that how Black holes work to an exstent, there effects on the Universe and such,and recently reading Hawkings Proposal that black holes may not be black holes at all, has got me thinking how do they really work, no im only

speculating at this point but what if a black hole is a continually evolving 2 dimensional but 3 dimensional object at the same time.. if all the laws of physics "go out the window" so to speak, who is to say it cant work this way, a 2 dimensional object instantaneously is the same time a 3 dimensional object to the observer ,yet surrounded by a 3 dimensnal event horizon, similar to a hypersphere, with no diameter an infinite mass, it takes shape yet doesn't at the same time,
hence not essentially a black hole since all space is 3 dimensional an how ever u look at it at in any angle its all the same , the effects are constant across that 3 dimensional path, therefore
a region of space not essentially a black hole ,but more like to a black sphere where all the " Holes" thought effects spread across it evenly, by the instantaneously changing 2d yet 3d object, surrounded by the 3d event horizon..

One point I will add, an object is never 3 dimensional it is always 4 dimensional. 2D and 3D are only different view perspectives.

Our visual Universe does indeed fit inside a black hole to exact calculations.

As for the rest of your post, I am sorry it sounds a bit gibberish to me.