Nuclear power debate

trevorSCHOOL

• 2 weeks later...

It's still a big no for me, no amount of power is worth our planet, and I don't want to live in a world where we need to put every ounce of water to ease nuclear radiation only leaving very little to drink, and even less to poor people.

nI also am grossed out by double headed snakes :(

Nuclear waste can be obviously radioactive, but you are less likely to be exposed to it than pollutants from more common processes(coal, oil, etc.).

Not sure what you mean in terms of water. Typically the two-stage process limits environmental radiation exposure to extremely low levels though.

The reactor borne mutation thing is pretty much a myth. I spent months sleeping near a reactor and got more radiation exposure from sunlight. I would actually go back there and try and soak up some of what it put out in hopes of gaining some of the positive benefits from low level exposure.

Now in the event of accident, bombs, you find a magically glowing powder, yes, you should worry about exposure. Mostly in terms of radiation poisoning. Otherwise you are pretty safe around them.

Okay then, but then there is the threat of other countries. if they target with a smaller explosive a nuclear power plant then the whole place would explode and then they could do whatever when we"re spending milions of dollars repairing. But that would only happen in wars, whitch are starting to become common in the usa, whitch is like my neighbour since i'm in Canada...

• 2 months later...

The deadliest power source in the universe lies in the combination of the four fundamental forces. If you think nuclear power which is mainly governed by weak nuclear force is deadly, wait till you witness the power of the 4-combined fundamental force in the near future.