Save the Earth , it is the only home we have !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ty-rm4dngWM

Hello guys i made this video , showing what could we lose if we continue like this. I wanted someone to see this because it has only 300 views and it seems that no one cares , so i hope you will watch it.. Please leave the comments here about the video , i want to know did you found it interesting. :)

Please leave the comments here about the video , i want to know did you found it interesting. :)

Yes, the earth and its inhabitants are beautiful , and as you say not to be lost.

Did not like the crocodiles or alligators , not too fond of their presence. they should have gone out with the mass extinction of the dinosaurs. ( suppose they survived under water ). My daughter is travelling around Australia and says she can't or dare not go to North Australia as the alligators are eating people. But the rest of the world is beautiful .

mike

By claiming our species deserves to survive we could be indulging in the ultimate self delusion. Imagine our kind surviving to colonise other galaxies then recall our behavior in colonial times. Should other species out there welcome our survival and spread?

Edited by Dissily Mordentroge