The unification of the gravitational force with the electromagnetic force

vasileturcu

• This is the unification of the gravitational force with the electromagnetic force,Theory of Everything.The unification has been done by following two ways,the results being identical.The first way is represented by the analogue atom-supergalaxy.The second way is represented by the equality between gravitational force law and electrostatic force law.In the universe the mass of a body is represented by m=(4 x pi x epsilon0 x G)-1/2 x q and the electrical charge of a body is represented by q=(4 x pi x epsilon0 x G)1/2 x m .Using these formulas I have calculated the electrical charge of the supergalaxy,the galaxy and the solar system.For example the Galaxy has q=+-2.5 x 1031 Coulombs,the Sun q=+-1.7 x 1020 C,the Earth q=+-5.1 x 1014 C,the Moon q=+-6.3 x 1012 C. In the 4th chapter I have proven the equality between the gravitational and electromagnetic forces in the universe.In the subchapter 4.1 is the proof of equivalence of mass with electric charge in the universe.The formula (12) m=(1 / 4 x pi x epsilon0)(qcen x q / v2x r) is identical for newtonians mechanics and quantum mechanics.With these results I have calculated the interaction energy of the gravitational and electrostatic in the universe,the results being identical.Then,I have calculated the gravitational and electromagnetic radius of bodies in the universe,them being identical as well.I have calculated the classic electromagnetic radius of an electron and a proton,the results being identical with the results obtained using the general relativity.The experimental verification of the general relativity theory is in the 8th chapter.I have calculated the electromagnetic advancement of perihelium,the gravitational deplasation of the spectral lines towards red or purple,the deviation of light rays who pass close by the Sun,the results being identical with the general relativity.In the 9th chapter I have calculated the intensity of the electrostatic field,magnetic field and the magnetic induction in the supergalaxy,the galaxy and the solar system,the results either identical or nearly identical to the results in observations.Electromagnetic we can discuss all newtonian and relativistic mechanics.When the precision of the calculation of the electrical charge will be below 10-18 Coulombs,we realize that the matter is not electrically neutral.

In conclusion,in the universe there are only electromagnetic waves and no gravitational waves,there are no photons or gravitons.There is only electromagnetic energy and there is no mass.There is only electromagnetic forces and no gravitational forces.So,I have proven the second sentence in the Tabula Smaragdina by Hermes Mercurius Trismegistus: ,,What is below is the same with is above; also what is above is the same with is below,to fulfill the miracle of a single thing."

All the best, Turcu Vasile

Dear friends223.pdf

Dear vasileturcu, read about oil drop experiment.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oil_drop_experiment
It's immediately invalidating your theory.

Little description:
X-rays passing through oil drop that's failing down due to gravitation of Earth, are ionizing oil drop, because some of its electrons are ejected from atoms.
Now oil drop possess positive charge.
Charged particle placed in strong electric field is slowing down its movement, stopping movement, or even going backward (oil is going from bottom to top of container), depending what voltage and sign we will provide to plates.

If Earth would possess positive charge, it could not work this way.

The only sensible explanation is that our planet has pretty much neutral charge.

Edited by Sensei

Plus-minus signs do not exist in the univers,they are given by man in order to explain some natural phenomons.They are only symbols in our head,which have no equivalent in physical reality.We can take the Sun with a plus sign and the other bodies in the solar system with a minus sign.Or vice versa.Or without any sign.

All material bodies are disrupted because of electromagnetic waves (radiation) emited,absorbed or reflected by than,or by the other bodies in the univers.I believe that attraction-rejection phenomon between all material bodies,is strict electromagnetic.Meaning that electromagnetic waves with different freqvency attract each and electromagnetic waves with identical freqvency reject each.In oder words,material bodies with different temperature attract each and material bodies with identical temperature reject each.This phenomon can be checked using general relativity.Light rays passing near the Sun (eg.eclipse) are deflected by an alpha angle,from their straight normal path.Gravitational formula (28) or electromagnetic formula (29),the results being identical.On the surface of the Sun the temperature is 6000 K.Electromagnetic waves which have different freqvencies than 6000 K (according with thermal radiation law) are attracted and the curvature is towards the Sun.Electromagnetic waves with equivalent freqvency to 6000 K temperature are rejected and their curvature is getting faraway from the Sun.

Each material body has electrostatic,magnetic and magnetic induction field.According with this unification,each material body has electric charge and therefore has electromagnetic field.Meaning that not the mass generates electromagnetic waves (gravitational waves),but the electric charge of the mass generates electromagnetic waves.Thus I explain why material bodies in the univers have electrostatic,magnetic and magnetic induction fields.Theoretical results obtained in this unification are identical or similar with the ones from observations,which means that the theory is good.For instance with formula (35) the Biot-Savart-Laplace law,result in the Moon's orbit a magnetic induction 5x10^-8 Tesla,that is the value of the magnetic induction measured on the surface of the Moon by landed astronauts.We stand on Earth which has an electric charge,like the birds on electric power wires.We say that Earth is electrically neutral,how birds think that the electric power wires are,the air being a good isolator.We don't feel the electric energy only when there is on electric potential difference on the surface of Earth and we say that Earth is electrically neutral.According with this unification,the electric charge of Earth is 5x10^14 C and the Moon is 6x10^12 C.If we join an electromagnetic cable with the Moon from a receiving station on Earth,we create a potential difference between Moon (minus) and Earth (plus).Therefore we use perpetuum and free the electric power of the Moon,salving the energy problems of mankind.

Plus-minus signs do not exist in the univers,they are given by man in order to explain some natural phenomons.They are only symbols in our head,which have no equivalent in physical reality.We can take the Sun with a plus sign and the other bodies in the solar system with a minus sign.Or vice versa.Or without any sign.

All material bodies are disrupted because of electromagnetic waves (radiation) emited,absorbed or reflected by than,or by the other bodies in the univers.I believe that attraction-rejection phenomon between all material bodies,is strict electromagnetic.Meaning that electromagnetic waves with different freqvency attract each and electromagnetic waves with identical freqvency reject each.In oder words,material bodies with different temperature attract each and material bodies with identical temperature reject each.This phenomon can be checked using general relativity.Light rays passing near the Sun (eg.eclipse) are deflected by an alpha angle,from their straight normal path.Gravitational formula (28) or electromagnetic formula (29),the results being identical.On the surface of the Sun the temperature is 6000 K.Electromagnetic waves which have different freqvencies than 6000 K (according with thermal radiation law) are attracted and the curvature is towards the Sun.Electromagnetic waves with equivalent freqvency to 6000 K temperature are rejected and their curvature is getting faraway from the Sun.

Each material body has electrostatic,magnetic and magnetic induction field.According with this unification,each material body has electric charge and therefore has electromagnetic field.Meaning that not the mass generates electromagnetic waves (gravitational waves),but the electric charge of the mass generates electromagnetic waves.Thus I explain why material bodies in the univers have electrostatic,magnetic and magnetic induction fields.Theoretical results obtained in this unification are identical or similar with the ones from observations,which means that the theory is good.For instance with formula (35) the Biot-Savart-Laplace law,result in the Moon's orbit a magnetic induction 5x10^-8 Tesla,that is the value of the magnetic induction measured on the surface of the Moon by landed astronauts.We stand on Earth which has an electric charge,like the birds on electric power wires.We say that Earth is electrically neutral,how birds think that the electric power wires are,the air being a good isolator.We don't feel the electric energy only when there is on electric potential difference on the surface of Earth and we say that Earth is electrically neutral.According with this unification,the electric charge of Earth is 5x10^14 C and the Moon is 6x10^12 C.If we join an electromagnetic cable with the Moon from a receiving station on Earth,we create a potential difference between Moon (minus) and Earth (plus).Therefore we use perpetuum and free the electric power of the Moon,salving the energy problems of mankind.

In other words, you have no bloody idea what are you talking about. You should start from that, to save our time..

I believe that attraction-rejection phenomon between all material bodies,is strict electromagnetic.Meaning that electromagnetic waves with different freqvency attract each and electromagnetic waves with identical freqvency reject each.In oder words,material bodies with different temperature attract each and material bodies with identical temperature reject each.

Photons don't exhibit this behavior. Narrow band lasers should not focus according to the optical rules they follow if this were true.

The temperature behavior should be experimentally confirmable. Nobody has ever seen this.

Talking about a thermal source as if it represents a single frequency is nonsense. The whole presentation is, and you have given no experimental support for it. You need to do so, if you want to continue the discussion.

• 2 weeks later...

External photoelectric effect is the release of free electrons from a metal,under the action of incident light.Incident light consist of electromagnetic waves in the visible and obeys Planck's law.So the photoelectric effect is given by the electromagnetic waves,not by photons as corpuscles.These free electrons routed through a wire,is the electricity that can power a light bulb.The physical phenomenon is reversed in the light bulb.Free electrons enter the atom and between the atoms of bulbs filament and release electromagnetic waves of incident light,the bulb illuminating.Here are only electromagnetic waves,not corpuscles called photons.

Theoretically,ideal,the laser beam should contain only electromagnetic waves with the same freqvency.In reality,beam contains very similar freqvency electromagnetic waves that give a monochromatic light,for lasers in the visible.As long as the power of attraction of electromagnetic energy between electromagnetic waves with different freqvencies is greater than the power of electromagnetic energy rejection of electromagnetic waves of the same freqvency that make laser beam,the laser beam keeps its shape over time and space.After a time and space,the laser beam disperses,spreads,because the electromagnetic waves of the same freqvency of the beam are rejected,and all electromagnetic waves of the beam are attracted by electromagnetic waves of the enviorement that the beam goes through.A laser beam that contains only the same freqvency electromagnetic waves,with freqvencies identical,can not be done,it doesn't exist in reality.But in the universe is an electromagnetic force of rejection.It is manifested between electromagnetic waves that make the background noise in the microwave universe,which have equivalent freqvency with the temperature of 2.7 K and electromagnetic waves with the same freqvency emitted and reflected by all living and nonliving material bodies.It is homogeneous and isotrope in the whole universe.It seems that the universe also has the background noise in the middle infrared.In the universe all material bodies have different temperatures,so all are attracted.There isn't a body in the universe with a single temperature,because electromagnetic waves with the same freqvency are rejected and can not give birth to a material body.

Earth's average temperature is 278 K (5 degree C).Sun rays that have a straight trajectory are curved to Earth when passing the planet,but electromagnetic waves with equivalent freqvency with the temperature of 278 K (middle infrared) are curved backwards,moving away from Earth.Let there be experiments with lasers in the visible and middle infrared,emitted from the Moon,to see if I'm right: electromagnetic waves of different freqvencies are attracted,electromagnetic waves of the same freqvency are rejected.This physical phenomenon can be seen in the cluster of stars called the Pleiades.

All the best.

The whole reason the photoelectric effect was a puzzle in the late 1800's was that wave theory didn't explain it.

If you are going to assert that light repels (or attracts) other light, you need to back it up with a bunch of experimental confirmation. Good luck with that. Laser divergence is well-explained by mainstream optics.

Doesn't the condemnatory reaction to Vasileturcu's posts show, how resistant some worthy but elderly scientists can become to anything that challenges the beliefs they've been taught?

Beliefs such as - that Gravity is a force. And that consequently there must be gravitational waves. It's true that there's no experimental evidence for such waves, but that doesn't matter - they must be there, if we could only find them.

Yet why should we think so? Perhaps Aristotle was right - "Gravity" isn't a force - only a natural tendency for all matter to gather together,. Without any "force" to make it do so. Matter is just seeking its "natural" place in the Universe. Wherever there's already some matter, other matter naturally goes there to join it - so that it can be "at home" so to speak.

That could explain the failure of attempts to integrate gravity into the other forces - and why we don't detect "gravitational waves" - there aren't any! Look how much effort has been put into finding these waves over half a century. We started I think, back in the 1960s, with short vibrating aluminium bars. They didn't come up with anything. So we went bigger - today, there are huge 4 kilometer long LIGO tunnels bouncing laser beams between mirrors. So far (no surprise) with negative results.

The failure is prompting proposals for a return to small "table-top" experiments. involving Bose-Einstein condensates of ultra-cold atoms. But doesn't that exude a whiff of desperation. Like fiddling about with the Michelson-Morley apparatus in an attempt to prove there really is a universal ether?

Personally, I think Vasileturcu is on the right lines in accepting electromagnetic force as a real force. As for gravity, I'd tend to go with Aristotle.

Doesn't the condemnatory reaction to Vasileturcu's posts show, how resistant some worthy but elderly scientists can become to anything that challenges the beliefs they've been taught?

Right, it's just beliefs! Not once has anyone asked for evidence for this idea or presented evidence that contradicts the proposal, as science demands.

Oh, wait, that's pretty much what all of the responses have been …

Personally, I think Vasileturcu is on the right lines in accepting electromagnetic force as a real force.

And you're wrong to think that, since there is no evidence that shows the idea to be true and lots to show that it isn't.

Beliefs such as - that Gravity is a force. And that consequently there must be gravitational waves. It's true that there's no experimental evidence for such waves, but that doesn't matter - they must be there, if we could only find them.

Found them?

http://www.universetoday.com/110353/rumors-flying-nearly-as-fast-as-their-subject-have-gravitational-waves-been-detected/

No.

Modern physics doesn't consider gravity to be a force. If it were a force, there would be no reason to think there were gravitational waves (as far as I know; I'm not aware of Newton proposing them).

Perhaps Aristotle was right - "Gravity" isn't a force - only a natural tendency for all matter to gather together,.

That is probably slightly closer to the modern view than the outdated idea of a force.

Personally, I think Vasileturcu is on the right lines in accepting electromagnetic force as a real force.

Perhaps you could provide the evidence he is so sadly lacking, then?

Vasileturcu, any introductory text on modern physics will enlighten you. Else, try to study the simple experimental results of photoelectric effect. By the wave picture, how ever small the frequency, a high intensity must result in electron emission. A threshold frequency is then not required. I feel, that rather than fooling yourself, why don't you pick up a book and just try to predict all the plots and formulas without reading text. Then, when you read the text and understand where you went wrong, it won't take anyone else to tell you.

Many thanks for the link ACG, I see there's to be an announcement at 4.00 GMT today. Let's hope it doesn't follow the same fate as other claims in recent years, such as the FTL photons!

FTL photons - faster than light light. I guess you mean FTL Neutrinos. I followed the OPERA/Cern/Gran Sasso debate as closely as a layman could. Never was the jist of either the papers nor the presentations a strong claim for FTL; it was always a statement that they had anomalous readings that they had sought to explain, correct for, and understand; and that they couldn't see what they were doing wrong. They were slightly-embarrassed and shamefaced - never exultant nor triumphant; but they were understandably excited - had serendipity dropped a game-changing experiment into their laps? I doubt any of the hundreds of scientists involved would have bet on FTL - but they had results they could not explain away; so they went public. And the mistakes were finally discovered and they weren't FTL.

This is science.

• 4 weeks later...

The temperature on the Sun's surface is 6000 K.According to the law of thermal radiation E=3kT and law Planck's E=h x frequence,at this temperature we have electromagnetic wave with the frequence equal to 3.75 x 1014 Hertz (at the limit of infrared with the visual).We apply the experience during a total solar eclipse.The luminous flux of a star found behind the Sun has a starigth line.When the electromagnetic luminous flux reaches the Sun,it gets curved under an alpha angle,according to the general relativity.The electromagnetic wave with the frequence equal to 3.75 x 1014 Hz are being rejected from the Sun and have a curve angle on the outside.The other electromagnetic waves are attracted by the Sun and have curvature angle on the inside.Till the Sun,we have a electromagnetical luminous flux from the star.From the Sun we have two distinct electromagnetical luminous fluxes.In order to make the experience visible,we'll pick a star that has the temperature of about 6000 K,with a strong electromagnetic luminous flux and we'll be using the latest tehnologies.This way,we'll be able to find out if the electromagnetical waves having the same frequencies are rejecting each other and if the electromagnetical waves having different frequencies are attracting each other.

According to the theory of relativity,we are having the continuum of space-time.In general relativity,the gravity is interpretated as a distortion of the continuum space-time by the cosmic bodies,resulting a noneuclidian curved space.The distortion is concave when the electromagnetical waves of the continuum space-time are attracted by the electromagnetical waves emitted by the cosmic body.The distortion is convexe when the electromagnetical waves of the continuum space-time are rejected by the electromagnetical waves emitted by the cosmic body.Our living body has sensing organs (5 for the exterior and 1 for the interior of the body) which work only with electromagnetical waves,electromagnetical energy.The senses from the brain,aswell as the understanding of senses from the mind (manas) aswell.Nobody feels the space,we all feel the time only.The time means electromagnetic waves.The science is the certitude given by the sensing organs of the human body.Uncertainity means religion.As the space does not exist for the sensing organs of the human body,there is no continuum space-time,but only time.The gravity is just time,it's just a distortion of the electromagnetic waves,which means Einstein was not right.Because we only feel the electromagnetical waves,we think that we feel the continuum space-time,but in reality we feel only the time.To belive means religion,not science.Only the time is curved,the space is smooth and straight.As Trismegistus was writing,4000 years ago: ,,Because elements are like the Edges of that Speech that is written;they seem lifted and full but in fact they are,by their nature,smooth and straight."(X,113).

We don't see the Sun.We see the visible electromagnetical waves emitted by the Sun and recieved by our eyes.We don't see the surrounding objects,we don't see the natural enviroment in which we leave,we don't see mases.We see the visible electromagnetical waves emitted and reflected by the bodies recieved by eyes.We don't have sensing organs to feel mass,we only feel the electromagnetic waves.For us,mass doesn't exist.This is why,there are no gravitational waves,no gravitons or photons,there are only electromagnetical waves,there is only electromagnetical energy.So,the unification attached here is concrete,but is needs to be improved.Regarding the experience OPERA from CERN from 9th of February,2013 I have posted here:Speeds greater than the speed of light.

The unit of measurement in IS for the mass is the kilogram.But,kg is a unit of measurement for weight G of bodies,not for their mass. G=m x g where g=the gravitational acceleration.We know that g is a gravitational field H.According to my unification,there is no gravitational field,but only electromagnetical field.So,kg are given by the electromagnetical acceleration on the surface of the Earth,mass being highlited by the electromagnetical waves which are being emitted,reflected and absorbed by all the material bodies,alive and dead,but we will never know what the m mass is.

According to the unification of the gravitational force with the electromagnetical force attached here,the Earth has the electrical charge q=5.147 x 1014 Coulombs.The potential energy of the Earth is E=q x V with V=the electric potential in volts.The electric potential is V=(1/4 x pi x epsilon0)(q x r) with r=radius of Earth on Equator.Replacing,we discover that the potential electromagnetical energy is E=3.769 x 1032 Joules.The energy of mass is E=m x c2 with m=mass of the body and c=the speed of light in vacuum.For Earth,we have the energy of mass E=5.369 x 1041 Joules.By making the ratio,we obtain (5.369 x 1041/3.769 x 1032)=1.4 x 109 .The energy of mass is 1.4 x 109 times larger than the electromagnetical energy of mass that we use.The energy of mass is over one billion times stronger than the thermonuclear energy.Look for the energy of mass and we will have an energy is over one billion times stronger that the one we have today,solutioning the human kind's energy.This is the first application of my unification attached here.

All the best, Turcu Vasile

Kilograms is a measure of mass, not weight. The CERN FTL measurement ended up being revealed to be in error.

The more accurate formula to calculate gravity being:

F=(GMm)/r2

or the Gravitational constant, multiplied by your two masses, divided by the square of your radius.

No mention of charges or Coulomb's constant.

Even just using intuition, you can work from observations of the Moon's lower gravity and reason that the grade school value for gravitational acceleration, 9.8m/s2 must be a simplification.

I'm sure there's more, but not really feeling the need to go through it all. If you want to actually learn something and not simply pontificate, then you need to sit down with good ol' Wikipedia for awhile. There are some deep connections out there to be found, but you are never going to find them if you don't even know the work that has already been done.

Edited by Endy0816

The temperature on the Sun's surface is 6000 K.According to the law of thermal radiation E=3kT and law Planck's E=h x frequence,at this temperature we have electromagnetic wave with the frequence equal to 3.75 x 1014 Hertz (at the limit of infrared with the visual)

Wrong law. A blackbody emits a spectrum, not a single frequency.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Planck's_law

I am going to assume that nothing following this can be correct, being based on such an egregious error.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for your answer.

People on Earth use kilogram to weight bodies, not mass. Theoretical in IS the kilograms is used for mass, but pratically the kilogram is used to weight. According with the European satelite GOCE, the gravitational acceleration at the North Pole is g=9.8326153533 m/s2, at the South Pole g=9.8313703633 m/s2 and at the meridian equator 0º g=9.78040575 m/s2. Newton’s gravitational law shows us the attration force between to bodies with mass m, it doesn’t show the mass of the bodies. Attration force is exercised between electromagnetic waves with different frequencies emitted and absorbed by the mass of the bodies. The attration force is not exercised between the mass of the bodies, therefore we never feel the mass m and we will never know what mass m is.

It goes without saying that all the living and non-living material bodies emit, absorb and reflect an electromagnetic spectrum, not only one frequency. According with Planck’s black body radiation law, the Sun has on it’s surface (photosphere) the temperature 5770 K. From observations the Sun’s photosphere average temperature is 6000 K. The difference between the two temperature values of the Sun’s photosphere it’s explained by the deviation of the actual solar radiation from the ideal law of the black body. From this reason I used Planck’s constant h from the formula of electromagentic energy of a quantum E = h x frequency. It seems that the unification attached here is correct. I have the feeling that we are talking here according with the Indian philosophy, Nyaya sistem.

With respect.

Some people misusing mass for weight does not change the actul definition and how scientists properly use it.

Attration force is exercised between electromagnetic waves with different frequencies emitted and absorbed by the mass of the bodies. The attration force is not exercised between the mass of the bodies, therefore we never feel the mass m and we will never know what mass m is.

No. Stated without evidence and thus rejected. Does the force of attraction change when EM waves are blocked? (Hint: no)

It goes without saying that all the living and non-living material bodies emit, absorb and reflect an electromagnetic spectrum, not only one frequency. According with Planck’s black body radiation law, the Sun has on it’s surface (photosphere) the temperature 5770 K. From observations the Sun’s photosphere average temperature is 6000 K. The difference between the two temperature values of the Sun’s photosphere it’s explained by the deviation of the actual solar radiation from the ideal law of the black body. From this reason I used Planck’s constant h from the formula of electromagentic energy of a quantum E = h x frequency.

You also stated that from this you could determine a single frequency of the radiation, which is maximally wrong.

I have the feeling that we are talking here according with the Indian philosophy, Nyaya sistem.

This is science, not philosophy.